can't promise

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

I know you guys have been waiting for an update right?

sooo~ here we gooooo :D

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I slumped my head back and ran my hands through my hair. Works that pilled up in my desk this morning have decreased. A little bit more reports and I will get out from here. why did my stepdad send me here anyway? this branch was a mess and I have to take care of it? hell yeah! tsk! It's not like I don't want to come back to the place where i born, i really want to visit dad's grave here, but seriously this is... I sighed and got back to the files in from of me again.

"i'm done!" i whispered to myself. i really can't wait to get out from my office and maybe go to a club for some drinks, just to relax my tense muscles with alcohol. I called my secretary, ordered her to take the files that I finished. after she went out from my office, I got my keys and walked to the parking lot.

before I reached for my car, my phone vibrated inside my pocket. who's calling me? i put my keys on top of my car and pulled out the buzzed phone. ah, it's mom.

"yes, mom?" i asked as soon as i pressed the green button.

"jiyong-ah? how are you?" mom said.

i smiled at my mom's concern voice. "i'm fine mom, you really need to stop worrying about me already." i chuckled.

"yaa! how can I stop? you're my son if you remember!"

"but i'm not a little boy anymore mom. i can take care of myself, okay?" i opened the car's door and slid inside.

"i know. that's worry me more."

"and which one is that? the fact that i can take care of myself or the one that i'm not the little boy anymore?" i started the car.

"second one." my mom sadly replied.

i know why mom worried about the fact that I'm not a little boy anymore. moreover, I'm here in Korea now. Mom must thought that I....

"Jiyong-ah..." mom's voice brought me back from my thought.

I mumbled as the answer.

mom paused a while and whispered. "Please don't do anything that you will regret later dear..." 

"Mom, I....."

"Jiyong. just get yourself a girlfriend, a future wife, introduce her to me, get married, and give me some grandchild, okay?" Mom said after cut anything I wanted to say. I couldn't help but laugh at mom's request.

"Mom..." I paused.

"Jiyong"

"Mom"

"Jiyong"

"Mom"

"Okay when will we finished this game? where are you now dear?"

I laughed some more. "I just finished work and now i'm inside the car but I can't start the car because i'm too busy with you on the phone."

we laughed and said goodbye before ended the phone call.

 

i started the engine and drove back home. I no longer in the mood to go to drink. mom's words echoes inside my head.

'Please don't do anything that you will regret later dear...'

"i can't promise you anything mom." i said to no one.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

there you gooo.. i can't give you song recommendation for this chappie. sorry *bow*

please let me know what you think about this, kay? :D