morning

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

SONG: Clazziquai - Wizard Of Oz

 

Dara opened her eyes. The sun rays made she can’t open her eyes wide enough. She got up and looked outside the window. She saw her dad, uncle Choi, and Top were playing golf.

She heard her door being knocked. “Yes?” She said and a young lady came in to her room. She smiled knowing that Dara was wake up already and Dara smiled back at her.

“Oh you, Chaerin.” She said shortly and looked outside the window again.

“Miss, do you want to have your breakfast now?” asked Chaerin. Dara shook her head as the answer.

“I will go after them. Just prepare my outfit. I’m going to take a bath first.” Dara told Chaerin.

“Alright, I will tell the cook to prepare green tea and an apple for you as usual.” Dara nodded again and walked to he bathroom.

 

**

 

Dara’s POV

 

I went downstairs and walked to the backyard where my dad and his friend(s) were playing. They smiled knowing that I’m there to joined them.

“Dara, dear. Come here.” My dad called me and hug me.

“when did you arrive? Why you don’t tell me?” i whined to him. He pinched my nose lightly and chuckled.

“Dara, there’re uncle Choi and his son here.” Dad told me and I saw uncle Choi smiled seeing m attitude towards my dad. I bowed to them.

“annyeonghaseyo uncle. Annyeong Seunghyun-ssi.” I saw him smiled at me.

“Just call me Top, Dara.” He reminded me of his nickname.

‘Well, it’s look so formal here. So I call you by your name not your nickname.’ I said in my head.

“Let’s go eat, shall we?” my dad brought me back to reality.

We came back inside the house. there’re a lot of food on the dining table. Dad and uncle Choi were talking about their bussiness whatsoever as usual. I could see from the tip of my eyes that Top was stealing glances at me. I rolled my eyes and focused on my breakfast.

‘I miss mom. I wish she were here.’

 

~~~~~~

hope you enjoy the first chapter :D

comment and subscribeee..

check out and follow our tumblr as well >>>> HERE