chapter 14

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

 

“Do you by any chance know where’s Dara and Luna, Chaerin?” Mr. Park asked to the girl his daughter trusted so much and noticed her paled once she heard his question.

 

“hmmm.. they might stay over at a friend’s house, sir.” She fidgeted on her spot. Mr. Park chose to trust her. His Dara and Luna were big girls now, they surely could take care of theirselves. Right?

 

“Fine, you may go to your room and rest.”

 

After bowing to the older man, Chaerin made her way to her room and clutched her chest. ‘aigoo.. those two will be a death of me.’ She thought. “ Where are they?” she tilted her head to other sides.

 

 

***

 

 

The sun shone and the light entered Jiyong’s bedroom. He lazily tightened his hold to the warm feeling in front of him and sniffed the sweet scent that came along.

 

‘This is nice. I could use to it.’ He smiled at the thought as he opened his eyes. He noticed the warm feeling and sweet scent came from an angel inside his arms. He chuckled lightly when she moved then yawned lazily before rubbed her face to his chest like a cat.

 

 Slowly not to woke her up, he untangled their hands and made his way to clean up. Then make some breakfast in bed for the girl.

 

When he finished cooking the pancakes and brought two plates of it along with two glasses of orange juices to his room and found Dara sat blankly on his bed.

 

“you awake?” his voice made her jump on her spot and panickly tried to cover herself more with the sheets.

 

He raised his eyebrow in amusement. This girl surely looked so cute. “why don’t you wash up first before we eat the breakfast?” he put the tray on the bedside table and sat on the bed looking at her.

 

She nodded childishly and slipped out from the bed. Just before she could make her first step. She yelped and fell on her . “owww..”

 

Jiyong hurriedly ran to her side and helped her. “are you sore? Come, I will bring you to wash up.”

 

Dara pulled her hands away from him and gave him a glare. He looked at her innocently. “why? I’ve seen it all anyway.” He wriggled his eyebrows to .

 

She blushed and looked to her lap then she felt his hand cupped her face. “come on.”

 

After she finished, she wore a towel and made her way out. She coughed to catch his attention. “err.. my clothes?”

 

Seeing Dara’s condition, he couldn’t help but to feel hot all of sudden. He cleared his throat and grabbed a fresh shirt and a shorts of him for her to wear.

 

“here, wear it and let’s eat.”

 

 

**

 

 

“I will take you home.” He said after breakfast.

 

Dara looked at him. “no, you don’t have to.”

 

Jiyong’s eyes turned into slits. He sighed and kneeled in front of her before he said. “look. It maybe make no sense but I feel this weird connection with you. I don’t know how and why but I just do. The truth is.. I’ve stop believing love and forever and that kind of stuffs, but maybe.. just maybe I can start to believe again. With you.”

 

He looked at Dara and saw her eyes reddened. “but we just met.” She whispered.

 

Jiyong brought her hands to his lips and kissed them softly without braking the eye contact. “I know. That’s why that’s weird. But can we take it slowly? I don’t want us to have one night stand kind of relationship.”

 

“mmm..” she nodded. “let’s take it slow.” Jiyong smiled before gave her lips a peck and brought her up.

 

“now. care to tell me your address?” he winked

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

awww... is it too fast? LOL

 

I can't help it~ I already slacking enough kekeke~

 

ENJOY