two hearts, different feeling

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

SONG: Big Bang - Koe wo Kikasete

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

I was very young when my dad left me. I swore if someday I found out who killed him, I would do the same thing to him and his family.

My plane just landed. I sighed, it’s been a long time since I left Korea. Today I’m back to take care some business here with clients of my company, well maybe you can say the company is mine because my step-dad own it.

Since my dad’s death and our company bankrupt because of dad’s ‘bestfriend’, my mom get married again and we moved to Canada. I learned about management and worked for my step-dad’s company. But no matter what I will pay back what that ‘bestfriend-of-my-dad’ did to me and mom.

While I’m being drowned in my thought, a man come to me, “Kwon Jiyong?” he said to me. I looked at him and and tried to remember who is he.

“Oh! Uncle Hwang Jun! It’s been a long time!” he’s Hwang Jun, my uncle who lived in Korea, my mom’s brother.

“You’re a grown-up now and handsome as well.” He said and hugged me.

“come on Ji, you must be really tired right? Your mom told me already about your arrival. Let’s go to your house, shall we?” i followed him to the car. So mom hasn’t sell our house in Korea. Oh I won’t allow her to do so anyway. There’s too much memories of dad there.

 

third person POV

 

The road from Incheon to Jiyong’s house was not too far. Ji got out from the car and looked around the place. Place where he spent his childhood, when his dad still alive.

‘Nothing changed.’ He thought.

‘If only I know who took my dad away from me and mom. He must die in my hands’ He yelled inside.

Jiyong went to his room and took a bath to refreshened himself. He opened his laptop and read some files for the meeting tomorrow.

 

**

 

Dara’s POV

“Chaeriiin, what should we do today?” I asked and threw my body to the bed. Chaerin glanced to me and put my favorite cake on my table.

“Where do you want to go, Miss? I think you have a class this afternoon.” She reminded me.

Urghh!! I hate afternoon class! Why was there even an afternoon class exist?! I looked at Chaerin with my grins.

“How about we go to TV station and watch live show?” i said to her. Hahahaha I’m a genius right?? I’m great, hohoho.

Chaerin just shook her head. The table phone in my room rang and Chaerin quickly answered it.

While Chaerin answered the call, I went to my closet and changed my wardrobe with a street style. Yup! There’s no time for class. My class can wait, right? And dad still busy with his work so I can do whatever I want.  Holiday will come soon anyway, so it’s not a big deal, right? RIGHT!! Hahaha...

“Miss..” Chaerin called me, I sticked my head towards my closet’s door while my hands still busy looking for a tanktop. “Ya Chae? What is it?” i asked her and put on a tanktop I found.

“Mister Park said that Miss Luna will come.” Chaerin told me.

HAH?! LUNA? Yaayy!! Things will get more fun if she’s around!

“Really?! When will she’s come? I missed her so much!” i said excitedly, i walked towards her while putting on a loose shirt and Chaerin fix my messy hair.

“Mister Park said she will be here tomorrow afternoon, do you want to pick her up miss?”

“DUH! Chaerin, you asked silly question. Of course I will. You will come too right? Ahh! Is dad will come too?” i said cheerfully to her.

“he can’t miss. He’s have a meeting tomorrow.” As she shook her head.

I nodded to her. “do you want to come with me now Chae?” she shooke her head again.

“so you won’t attend your class today miss?” i spinned my body and winked to her.

“tell dad I will go with Zizi today. He must believe that I go my class today.” I smiled and take my phone to call Minzy.

“Bye Chae! I’m off to goooo~!” I waved to her and run to my car.

Chaerin just smiled at me.