A night passed

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

 

SONG: depapepe - time

 

 

Dara really enjoyed the performance earlier. She and Minzy really skipped their classes today. Od\f course bacause they’re just too lazy to attend one.

“Zy. Will you come with me tomorrow to airport?” asked Dara to Minzy who busy eating her ice cream.

Minzy wiped before talking, she really love ice cream. “I can’t. I have to go to Daegu tomorrow, as usual mommy miss grandma.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Hahahaha, okay then.” Dara laughed as she remembered how Minzy’s mom while she missed her mother.

“anyway, why are you going to airport? Who’s coming? Your boyfriend?” Minzy .

“Aish! Minzy!! You know I can’t have a boyfriend right?” Dara answered coldly.

“then whooo?”

“Luna will spend her holiday here~” I said cheerfully.

“ah?! Really? Ahh that’s too bad I can’t pick her up too. Tell her I miss her okay? We have to hang out together! Let me know if you wanna go out okay?” said Minzy. Dara chuckled hearing Minzy’s word. They enjoyed their day and college thingy? Let’s forget about it today~ hahaha

 

 

**

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“hello, Ji? Are you homed yet?” asked mom on the phone line, I closed my eyes and threw my head back. I’m so tired reading all these files all day long.

“I’m at home mom. I’m resting now.” I said weakly. I lied to my mom. I just don’t want her to worry about me.

“take care of yourself, Ji. Don’t work too much, okay? Don’t force yourself with too much work.” My mom nagged me.

“yes mom.” I answered and cut the phone line after saying goodbye to my mom.

I cleaned my desk when I heard my door being knocked. The maid said that the dinner was served and uncle was waiting for me downstairs. I nodded and walked ou from my room.

I saw uncle Hwang Jun already waited for me on the table. I smiled at him. He didn’t change much. Eventhough he’s getting older but I can still see those passion I used to see years ago.

“Don’t force yourself too much, young man. I’m sure your dad will be very proud of you if he still here.” He said to me to support me. I nodded to him and started to dig my dinner.

Night passed like that.. as usual..