chapter 7

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

 

I was preparing my luggage for me and Luna's trip to Jeju. Well, our trip with Top. If only that cousin of mine didn't do something silly at that dinner! aish! I throw my swimsuit on my briefcase. 

"oohh~ someone's angryy~" i heard a voice I really know a lot.

I tried to ignore her, it's not my fault anyway if I'm a bit sensitive now. It should be sister's bonding time, but she invite a stranger (kinda).

"yaaahh! Daraaaa! you're getting sily you know? How can you be mad at me just because of that?"

I keep ignore her and entered my walking closet to find more dress and pajama to changed on. I really need my bed now huhuhu TT,TT I have no time to play around with that so called cousin I have there. I glared at her for a second.

"DON'T YOU DARE GIVING ME THAT KIND OF LOOK SSANTOKI!!" she shouted at me.

I widened my eyes as she called me with that nickname from our childhood. 

“Yaaaahhh!! It’s not my fault, isn’t it? I don’t want him to come to our trip! I don’t want to get close to him! You know what will dad do if we get along well?!” I retorded her. Ish! I thought she understand me already. *grrrrr!!*

She looked at me with confused expression. And i stared back at her. We still be like that for a long time (at least for me). Not after.....

“HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!”

I can’t believe my ears!! Here I am, dealing with my future and almost losing my chance to meet the love of my life. And there she is laughing at me??! SO MUCH FOR BEING SISTER, OR SHOULD I CALLED “SISTER” yeahhh! “SISTER” mark that quote sign! Rrrrr!!!

“okay this is really stupid Ssantoki! Let’s just pppftt... huuff... just.. errmmm.. should we cancel the trip then?”

Once again everybody~! I can’t believe my ears. *sigh* aigooo Luna Park, what should I do to you really?

“ahhhh I don’t knooooow~” I whined. “I wanna sleep now, just cancel it, just go with him, whateveeeerr.” I stomped my way to the bathroom to washed up.

After done with my night routine, i made my way to my bed and saw Luna sitting on my bed.  I put my hands on my waist and look at her.

“well?” I said.

“well?” she asked back.

I huffed and threw my body to my bed. I put my hand over my head and tried to sleep. That Top huy really getting my nerve. If only dad won’t arrange me with him maybe, JUST MAYBE I will befriend with him and (again) maybe we can be  more that friend but if this is the case. Huah! I’m sorry mister~

“I guess you really in the bad mood.. I will go to my room then~ bye Ssantoki~!” Luna said and kissed my cheek.

I hummed as the answer and heard her close the door as I started to drift off.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it's a short chappie I know TT.TT

i'm busy with my college life, well me and pink_shadow are sooo...this is the only update I can provide now kekekeke.

PLEASE BEAR IT WITH ME DX

 

comments and subscribe is LOVED~