chapter 11: saying hello

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Damn that girl! What’s with the tease?!” i muttered under my breath.

 

“huh? What was that G?” Youngbae looked at me confusedly.

 

I sighed and told Youngbae about the girl before, and for some weird reason. I felt i knew her before, somewhere.

 

“so? What are you waiting for? Go for it. Where is she?” Youngbae asked excitedly, just like a fangirl. Oh my. I mentally facepalmed myself, no wonder he’s never have a girlfriend. Okay he have the body and brain and assets, but if he acted like a school girl in love? I doubt it.

 

I chuckled and patted his shoulder. “no wonder Bae, no wonder.”

 

He blinked in confusion at me.

 

I ignored his stare and looked around for that brunnette who got my attention, and still have it, earlier.

 

She’s out from the dance floor, not in the bar, maybe toilet? Well, it wouldn’t hurt a try, right?

 

It’s not like I gonna marry her this instant anyway. I shook my head and bit my lower lip. Naah!

 

After looking all around the club, i still hasn’t spot her yet. Where were she going to? Home? But it’s still early. And why the hell was I get so worked up with this girl?! Was she my girlfriend? My fiancee? Or worse my wife? Even I didn’t know her name! I raked my hair back in frustation.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I spinned my seat around and the sight before me made my heart jumped inside my chest.

 

“having fun, baby boy?” the figure said in low voice.

 

The brunnette.

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Luna took me to the second floor, where we could see the whole club without anyone from the first floor knew about us.

 

Yeah, she’s looking for another one night stand. This girl I called cousin. I shook my head in disbelieve.

 

I heard her shriek. ‘she found her playmate~’ I thought. I should go home alone today. Huhuhuu *fake crying*

 

I noticed Luna already left me all alone and went with a hot guy he spotted earlier. She said that he’s the guy she used to crushed on in high school. What’s his name again? Tae... or Woo... or... oh whatever!

 

I swiped my sight all around the first floor, until a shadow caught my eyes. The man who looked at me earlier. What was he doing? Was he looking for something? Or better yet someone..

 

He walked to the toilet, all around the cubicle, and the alley, the perfect spot to make out I guess my cousin was there. *shrugged*

 

Back to that guy, he seemed frustated and sat lazily on the bar. After a while, he raked his hand through his hair. Well, i couldn’t deny the fact that he’s kinda hot. Okay! He’s really frickingly hot.

 

He turned into my direction, enough for me to ran my eyes along his face.

 

Somehow, he looked familiar. He looked like a playmate I used to have when I was young, but naah! That’s impossible. Daddy said he wasn’t live in Korea anymore.

 

Well, maybe a talk wouldn’t hurt right?

 

I walked down and skipped to his seat. I tapped his shoulder slowly, and when he turned around.

 

I whispered.

 

“Having fun, baby boy?”

 

He froze in his seat with me arched my eyebrow.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

no one commented when I posted the previous chapter. Is this ficcie not good enough?

 

I felt like I should delete it instead *sigh*

 

^crying in the corner*