caught you

Don't Tell Me Goodbye

DARA'S POV

 

As soon as we entered the club, Luna immediately pulled me to the dance floor. We didn't get any drink first. ISH! This girl!! *fuming Ssantokki*

 

She started to dance, swaying her hips and throwing her head to every direction as if that's possible. What happened to this woman, really?

 

"Come on Ssandara~ dance." She took my hands and swang them. I started to feel excited and copied her move.

 

Swaying my hips.

 

moved my long hair to one of my shoulder and tilted my head. 

 

I smirked.

 

The party just started. 

 

I couldn't feel Luna's presence around me, but the hell~ It's time for partyyy~~

 

"YA! you're having so much fun by yourself~" I felt a hand on my bare shoulder. 

 

"Kekeke where'd you go?"

 

"bar" She said simply and handed me a glass. 

 

I took a sip and let the bittersweet taste roam around my mouth before I swallowed the liquid. 

 

I kept on dancing with Luna when some strangers came and started to grind their bodies to us. 

 

I looked at Luna as I felt her smirking at me.

 

'Time to play.'

 

But hey!! Don't get me wrong. I am a if you don't know. Even though I didn't know about this cousin of mine. I might play a lot, but I still kept my dignity and treasured my innocence.

 

I felt shivers down on my spine. Someone's watching me.

 

I roamed my sight around until I found a guy, sipping his drink while looking at me.

 

Feeling the urge to show off, I dance harder. Seductively and ily with my cousin.

 

Sensing the change of action in me, she chuckled. "A guy got your attention? It's about time to break that barrier of your down there."

 

I pulled back and glared at her. But she shook it off.  "Eyyy~ don't you get mad at me. Seduce him~ show who's Sandara Park is." She winked at me.

 

I looked back at that guy, he about to aferted his gaze. But he failed as I caught his eyes. 

 

Before I off to my seat to follow Luna.

 

I winked at him.

 

Seductively. 

 

And he gulped.

 

I walked away with a smirk on my face.

 

He would come soon or later. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ohhh! playful Ssantokki. She's playing with the stressed Dragon.

 

what will happen?

 

anyone up for the .................. chapter??

 

kekeke~ what do you think I mean by the dots?

 

type your thoughts on that comment section KEKEKE LOL!!

 

anyone who can make poster for this baby, please don't hesitate~ I will love it :D

 

I LOVE YOU you