Chapter 6

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"where is my son? where is joonmyung?" suho's mother said and sit on the sofa.

"he. . .he. . . go to his friend's house. he will come back later" chorong said. Mrs.kim nod. "I will wait till joonmyung come back. don't think about me you can do your work"she said and chorong nod and enter the bedroom.

"why did she come?why . . .?" chorong thought and bite her lips. "joonmyung, come quickly please i am scared. jooyeon ah, umma scared so much" chorong said in her mild and wish joonmyung come back quickly.

* "You can't marriage joonmyung. I can't agree" suho's mother said and slapped chorong's face and then she pull her hairs* Chorong remember again and shook her head. Her body is shaking with frightened.  "chorong ah" chorong hear suho's voice from living room.

Suho get out from car and enter the house. "chorong ah" suho call chorong's name and enter. "joonmyung ah" someone call him and he look at the owner of voice. "MOM!" suho eyes widen.

Mrs.kim smile and come closer to him. "son i miss you so much. i miss you" she said and hug him. "mom where is chorong?what did you do to my wife?" suho remember chorong and asked her. "chorong ah" suho call chorong's name and look around. "joonmyung i am here in the bedroom" chorong said and suho ran to the bed room.

"chorong ah, are you ok?mom din't do anything right?" suho said and chorong nod. suho hug her tightly. "stay here and don't come out until she leave"suho whispered and chorong nod. suho peck on chorong's cheek and go back to living room.

"you love her that much?" his mom asked. "yes,more than everything" he said. "why did you come here?" suho asked and mrs.kim sit on the sofa.

"Suho, i think you need to come back home" she said. "what did you mean?" suho asked."your father, he is in last stage liver cancer" she said and cry. "dad?" suho asked and she nod as wipping her tears. "suho ah, we need you for your father's company and he miss you too.so come back home" she said and look at suho.

"what if i go back to home, what will my wife and my daughter do?" suho asked. "you can't bring them to our home.We can't accept chorong as our daughter-in-law" she coldly said and suho smirk. "sorry mom,I have my own family and I love my wife and my daughter.I can't live without chorong and my daughter. mom please leave now" suho said.

"joonmyun, are you sure you don't want to come back?" she asked. "yes" suho said. "ok,i will leave now. don't regret later" she said and l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter