Chapter 19

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It have been one week since namjoo left chen and live together with eunji. namjoo is sitting in the livingroom and watching T.V. eunji feeding eunyoung in the bedroom.

Later after feeding eunyoung , eunji come out from bedroom with eunyoung and sit beside namjoo. "eunyoungie, don't want to sleep?" namjoo asked and eunji nooded. "yes, she is whining so much " eunji look at her daughter. eunyoung is playing with her little fingers in her mom's arm. eunyoung smile and make a cute baby voice to eunji make eunji and namjoo giggle.

"i think eunyoungie look alike baekhyun oppa" namjoo said. "yes, she really really look alike to her father. sweeet and bright not hot tempered like me" eunji said.

"i am so envy to your family. i want a sweet family like you" namjoo said. "sorry. . . . . . " eunji said and lowered her face. "what did you mean sorry?" namjoo asked. "i feel sorry every time i heard you have a fght with jongdae's mom " eunji said and sigh. "why you feel sorry unnie?" namjoo said.

"of course i feel sorry, after all i am the one who introduced chen to you. i am the one who make you and chen fell in love. i am the one who encourage you to get marrried with him" eunji  said and remembering the time she introduced chen to namjoo.

*Flash Back*

Eunji is a club president of singing club in university and she met with byun baekhyun , now her husband and his friend Kim jongdae. one day, namjoo come visit to her and chen saw namjoo. next day , chen asked eunji to introduce him with namjoo and eunji gladly introduced him with namjoo.

*Flash Back End*

"you don't need to feel sorry. it is not your fault. it is my fault to fell in love with that bastard and not knowing he is mama boy" namjoo said and they both sigh. eunyoung is still playing happily in eunji's arm without knowing anythings.

*Ding Dong* the door bell ring make eunji and namjoo flich. eunyoung kick her legs in the air happily. "who is it? i will go " namjoo go open the door and wish the person who ring the bell is her husband chen. namjoo open the door and show a person smiling brightly.

"eunji ah~ i am back~" the person sing and prepare to hug namjoo mistaking eunji with her. "STOP!!!!!!!" namjooo shout and make that person stop.

"namjoo?!!!!!" baekhyun look carefully and he gasp loudly. "no w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter