Chapter 16

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung open the door and throw her purse on sofa. Hayoung sit on the sofa.

*this morning*

Hayoung enter the cafe shop that she saw sehun and t-ae together.  t-ae wave her hand and hayoung walk to her.

"it's have been a long time,hayoung ssi" t-ae said and hayoung just nod. "what do you want to drink?" t-ae asked. "why do you want to see me?" hayoung asked. t-ae smile. " what is this female fox thinking?" hayoung said in her mild.

"i want to see you to explain about yesterday" t-ae said. "hayoung ssi, didn't changed a bit still jealous and angry when sehun talk to other girls" t-ae laught . hayoung glare her with annoyed. t-ae search something in her purse. "here" t-ae take something out from her purse and give to hayoung.

"what is this?" hayoung look at the thing .A photo of t-ae and a man and little baby around 1 year old". "i got married in L.A and that's my baby.yesterday, me and sehun talking about that.tomorrow, i will be back to L.A. so, hayoung ssi don't worry sehun is not having affair with me" t-ae smile and said.

*flash back end*

Hayoung sit on the sofa and smile widely. "of course, sehun oppa never betray me. he hehe" hayoung laught. "so stupid,i should believe sehun oppa's words.i feel so happy now " .hayoung laught again.hayoung phone ring and hayoung answer.

"hayoung ah" namjoo said  with crying voice. "what wrong?" hayoung asked. "my mother-in-law stole my husband again" namjoo said and hayoung laught. "yah! don't laught" namjoo said. "sorry unnie" hayoung stop laughing."you seem happy. you and sehun are ok now?" namjoo asked. "today,i meet with t-ae and she said she got married and she have a baby" hayoung said happily. "you should believe sehun" namjoo said. " i will from now on" hayoung said. Hayoung hear the door knock. "i think sehun oppa is back. bye unnie" hayoung said and hung up.

Hayoung ran to the door happily. "welcome home" hayoung open the door and said cutely. Sehun enter and hug hayoung. " hayoung ah,are you still angry? i can't do anything today because of you" sehun said and hayoung hug him. "i am ok now. sorry for not believe in you" hayoung said. "i am so happy" sehun said and they walk to the livingroom.

"say hayoung," sehun grad hayoung's hand and pin her to the wall. "you know kris hyung said to stop ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter