Chapter 3

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao wake up and get up on the bed. He didn't saw yookyung but he saw a letter on nightstand. tao pick up the letter and read.

"Tao,

          I miss my mother so i decide to visit my parent's house.I will be back tomorrow morning.so don't worry about me.

                                                                                                                                                                     from, yookyung"

tao read the letter and sit on the bed. "I am sure something wrong with yookyung because she never call my real name she use honey or oppa.did i do something wrong?" tao thought and laid on the bed. "no,i don't think i did. ah seriously yookyung you make me crazy" tao thought and get up on the bed.

Tao enter the barthroom and clean himself. tao come out from the bathroom and grad the phone and call lay. "hi,what are you doing?".

"why did you suddenly call me?" lay asked. "yookyung go back to her parent's house and i am alone and bored. so i will come to your home" tao said and hung up. tao change clothes and drive to lay's house.

Baekhyun and eunji are sleeping peacefully. suddenly their daughter cry really hard make baekhyun wake. baekhyun quickly get up and go to the crying baby in her little crib. Baekhyun pick up her daughter and make her stop cry.

"my princess,why are you crying?" baekhyun said and sniff her diaper. baekhyun go to sleeping eunji along with her daughter and wake her up.

"eunji get up quickly". "why?" eunji answer but still can't open her eyes. "I think we need to change her diaper so get up quickly" baekhyun said and shake eunji."ahh! honey you know how to change diaper,right?" eunji said with annoying. "but . . ." baekhyun said and the baby cry again.

"ok,ok i give up" eunji said and sit down on the bed. baekhyun laid baby on the bed gently and go take the diaper. "morning,my princess" eunji said and kiss her daughter cheek. "here" baekhyun give the new diaper and eunji change the diaper. baekhyun smile while looking at eunji changing diaper.

"finish" eunji said. their baby stop crying and make  a cute voice. eunji and baekhyun smile at their daughter's cuteness. "you can sleep now" baekhyun said and eunji shook her head. "honey,we should give her a name"  eunji said and baekhyun nod.they look at their baby and thinking her name.

"what about Eunyoung?" eunji said. "wow i love it" baekhyun said. "eunyoung ah.byun eunyoung" baekhyun call her daughter and she smile and make cute voice again. "seem like she like that name. eunyoung ah?"  eunji said and baekhyun agree.

Luhan wake up and go to the kitchen. he saw bomi cooking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter