Chapter 17

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao wake up and he didn't see yookyung. he hear a voice from barthroom and he walk to barthroom. he hear yookyung vomitting in the barthroom and he quickly knock the door. "honey, are you ok?" tao asked but yookyung don't reply and continue vommiting. "honey, open the door. i will come in" tao said and knock the door again.

Yookyung clean and her face. she is having serious morning sickness everyday. yookyung open the door and smile weakly to her husband. she have no energy left. Tao lift yookyung as bridal style and place on the bed carefully. tao sit on the bed and wipe yookyung face carefully with towel.

"are you ok?" tao said and yookyung slowly nod her head. "i am jealous to naeun" yookyung said and breath. "naeun don't have mornig sickness everyday" yookyung said and tao smile. "it will be ok" tao kiss yookyung forehead.

"today we are going to see doctor" tao said and yookyung nood. "i will prepare the clothes so just lay down on the bed. don't even think about moving" tao get up and walk to closet. later, tao return with clothes and help yookyung to get up on the bed. "you don't need to help me.i am ok now" yookyung said as she take her clothes. "i will take care of you and my baby " tao said .

"you can't change alone i will help you" yookyung glare at him and he laught. "i will waiting in the livingroom" he said and left. yookyung change the clothes that tao bring and comb her hair.

Tao stop his car at hospital park. tao help yookyung and they walk in to the hospital. "who is the doctor that we are meeting today?" tao asked. "minseok oppa" yookyung said and tao eyes widen. "no way" tao said as they arrive in front of doctor xiumin office.

"what did you mean no way?" yookyung asked as she take a seat in front of xiumin office. "xiumin is . . . .nothing" tao said and yookyung nodded. Tao remember the days before he and yookyung still didn't met.

"7 years ago, xiumin have crush to yookyung and yookyung also liked him. xiumin is a shy guy so he can't confessed his feeling to yookyung and yookyung don't expressed her feeling to xiumin. At that time xiumin's best friend Tao moved to korean with his family from China. Xiumin  told tao about his feeling to yookyung and tao agreed xiumin to help him get the yookyung. But when tao met yookyung he fell in love with yookyung at first sight. Tao betray xiumin and stole yookyung from xiumin." tao sigh . After, xiumin forgive tao and keep being bestfriend with him but tao feel guilt.

Nurse call yookyung name and they enter in to doctor xiumin office.

"Hi yookyung " xiumin smile to yook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter