Chapter 4

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yookyung enter her room that she used to use before she got married with tao.yookyung look around the room and sit on the bed.

"yookyung ah" yookyung's sister Hong Sooah enter the room and said. yookyung smile to her. "you can't decide what will you do yet?" sooah sit beside yookyung and asked.Yookyung slightly nod her head.

"Just divorce with him. a player like him should get a lesson" sooah said. yookyung look down to the floor and just keep silent."yookyung ah,divorce is nothing. at first it is hurt but later it is nothing.look at me last year i divorced with my husband.at this time i want to die but now i am fine" sooah continue.

"then, what about our baby?the baby in my stomach" yookyung look at sooah and said."unnie,huh?" yookyung asked again.

"EXPLAIN ME WHAT HAPPENING?" they heard angry voice and look at the the owner of voice. "MOM!!" sooah and yookyung said. "explain to me quickly.i already heard everything from ouside of the room.why yookyung want to divorce with tao and what is the meaning of "the baby in my stomach"?" yookyung's mom said and cross her hands.

yookyung sigh and explain "last sunday was the worst day in my life,i found out the fact i am in pregnant with tao's baby and the father of the baby is having affair with another woman". "what?!!" mrs.hong eyes wide. "yookyung ah,are you sure?" mrs.hong asked with disbelief.

"yes mom, me and yookyung saw with our own eyes. he hug and enter the apartment with beautiful and y woman "sooah said while comforting crying yookyung."are you sure you are pregnant?" mrs.hong asked.

"we go to hospital and she is 5 weeks pregnant" sooah exictedly said. "tao still don't know you have pregnant?" mrs.hong said and yookyung nod.mrs.hong sigh and hug yookyung. "yookyung ah,don't cry?". yookyung stop crying and look at her mom. "yookyung ah, what do you want to do? " mrs.hong asked. "i don't know"yookyung answer.

"you shouldn't divorce with him and give him a chance for your baby" mrs.hong said. "but mom. . ."sooah said. They heard a man voice from downstair."seem like your father is back.don't tell anything to him.yookyung ah,think carefully"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter