Chapter 20

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai and naeun enter the high class restraunt and waiter greet them. "where is your ceo?" kai asked to one of a waiter and he point to a room.

"boss kyungsoo is there" he said as kai and naeun walk to the room where he point.

"kyungsoooooo~" kai sing and open the door. kyungsoo surprised when kai and naeun come in. kyungsoo is ceo of this restraunt and own another 2 restraunt. "why did you guys bring here?" kyungsoo said as naeun and kai sit on the sofa. "we kinda miss you so we come here" kai said. "stop lying kim jongin. you come here to give me trouble,rigt?. by the way congratulation naeunie" D.O said. "thank oppa, i am pregnant with twin" naeun proudly said.

"Twin? are you sure?" kyungsoo asked and naeun nooded. "WOW!!!!! kai you always said you don't want baby but now you get two at once" kyungsoo laugh. kai got angry and headlock kyungsoo. "kai, stop it hurt" kyungsoo shout to make kai stop. "stop?i don't want to~" kai said. naeun laugh.

"you two look so cute. i ship you two" naeun giggle. "SHUT UP SON NAEUN!!!!!" kyungsoo shout. "why are you shouting to my wife?i am going to break your hands and make you can't cook again" kai fold kyungsoo's hand. "stop jong~. come sit down" naeun said as kai free D.O and sit beside his wife.

"so, what exctaly did you two come here?" kyungsoo breath and said. "teach me how to cook" naeun said with cute puppy eyes. kyungsoo gulp his saliva nervously "no, i . . . . .don't . . . . . .want. . . . . . .to" kyungsoo stutter.

"why~~~~~" naeun whine. "because. . .i . . . am. . . . .affraid of you. . . .and. . . .your . . . . . .cooking skill" kyungsoo said as naeun pouted. "what wrong with my cooking skill?i am not good enought as you but i am not bad" naeun said. "ofcourse you are bad. do you remember last time you cook, you almost burn my kitchen and your cooking make me lost my taste bud for a month"  kyungsoo said. naeun pouted and look at her husband with help-me eyes.

"yah!!! D.O. it was seven years ago. now her cooking skill inprove alot. " kai said and naeun nooded. "i don't want to." do shook his head till he get dizzy. " please~oppa. just once. please~"  do shook his head.

Kai remember something and smirk. "kyungsoo, i am going to tell your girlfriend that you go to nightclub last night" do shock and kneel down on the floor. "kai, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter