Chapter 5

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunyoung lying on her back on blacket and baekhyun is playing with her in living room. "peek-a-boo" baekhyun make cute face. eunyong looking baekhyun /

"honey,let's bath her" eunji come out with sink and she fill the sink with warm water. eunyoung smile and nod to eunyoung when eunyoung look at her."ok,our eunyoungie let's take bath"baekhyun undress her on clean towel.

eunji dip a clean pieces of cotton wool in warm water and squeeze it out and gentle sweep eunyoung's eyes ,ears,neck and eyes. "finish" eunji said and dry her off and wrap her in the towel while baekhyun go take the new diaper and clothes.

"bacon,why are you taking so long?" eunji shout and baekhyun come out from bed room. "don't call me bacon" baekhyun said and eunji laugh while changing the diaper and new clothes that baekhyun brought. "eunji ah, we need to buy new diaper and other baby stuff for eunyoungie" baekhyun said and eunji nod. "so,i need to go mall now" baekhyun continue.

"ok" eunji finish changing and kiss eunyoung's cheek. "oppa, our eunyoungie is so cute and she didn't cry that much" eunji said an baekhyun nod. "i will go now" baekhyun get up and take the wallet. "eunyoung ah,appa will come back later" baekhyun wave his hand. "appa,come back quickly"eunji said in baby voice and wave eunyoung's little hand. baekhyun smile and leave.

After eating breakfast, bomi is washing the dishs in the kitchen while luhan is watching TV and chenyun is playing with his colouring book in the living room.

*ding dong" the door bell ring and chenyun ran quickly to the door. "who is it?". Luhan open the door and saw suho and jooyeon.

"hello hyung,hi chenyun" suho said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter