Chapter 12

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stop the car in front of hight class restaurant and eunji look around. "why restaurant? you didn't said we have to go to hospital?" eunji look at baekhyun and baekhyun smile.

"i will explain later. so let's go in" baekhyun get out of car and go to eunji and open the car door for eunji. "i am not moving untill you explain" eunji fold her arm . "eunji ah, you will know everything once you get in." baekhyun said and hold eunji arm. "no,explain now" eunji fold her arm back.

"ok ok.*sigh* i prepared everything for our 3rd anniversary." baekhyun sigh and said. "that mean your aunt collasped down is lie?" eunji asked and baekhyun nod. "stupid. how can you say that kind of scary lie.if your aunt found out you will  die"eunji said and get out from car. "ah, right. eunji please don't told to my aunt" baekhyun said and eunji laught. "let's go in. i can't wait to see" eunji hold her husband's hand. "let's go in. my princess" baekhyun said. "ohhh so cheesy" eunji said and they enter the restaurant.

"what?!" eunji look at baekhyun and baekhyun smile. There are no people on the first floor of restaurant. "let's go to second floor" baekhyun hold eunji and they go to second floor.

There are only one table in the middle of second floor. there are candle and wine glass on the table."wow!" eunji said and prepare to walk. "look" baekhyun point to the floor and eunji look at. There are rose petals on the floor and make  a way to the table like a red carpet. "wow i am so happy" eunji said and walk on the rose petals. baekhyun smile and follow behind her. 

"wow,i don't know my husband can be romantic.you should prepare like this at last 1st anniversary and 2nd anniversary" eunji tased baekhyun and sit on the chair. "sorry" baekhyun said and eunji laught. "you don't need to i am just kidding" eunji said and look around.

"i hired the whole restaurat. i remember you said you envy hayoung when sehun hired the whole restaurant to propose her." baekhyun said and eunji laught. "now,i can show of in front of hayoung and my friends." eunji said and baekhyun nod and they laught.

"let's eat" baekhyun said and waiter appear. eunji look at the waiter's face and surprised. "park chanyeol?". "yes.it is me park chanyeol" chanyeol smile widely. "we are here too" another voices appear from kitchen. "d.o and lay oppa ?" eunji said and d.o and lay walk to them. "ding dong ding" d.o and lay said.

"how?" eunji look at baekhyun . "they help me to prepare this event. " baekhyun said and look at the three boys with angrily. "yah! i told you guys to go home. what are you guys doing here?"  baekhyun said and the three boys laught."we want to see how our friend is doing.so we are hiding in the kitchen"d.o said and lay nod.

"eunji is so happy and smiling like a fool" chanyeol act like eunji. eunji get up and kick chanyeol."see,our romantic 3rd anniversary is destory because of you three" eunji said as sit back after she kick chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter