Chapter 14

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"here, wear this" chorong  wear pink cute dress to jooyeon. jooyeon look at herself in the mirror. "umma, jooyeonie cute right?" joyeon make a cute face and asked. "yes,you are so cute.my princess" suho enter the room and answer.

"appa!!" jooyeon said as suho pick her. suho kiss jooyeon. "honey will send jooyeon to kindergarten,right?" chorong said to suho. "yes,i will send her on my way to job.but evening you will pick her" suho said.

"jooyeon ah,let's go to kindergarten " chorong said to jooyeon and jooyeon shook her head. "why?!! "suho and chorong asked to their daughter. "i don't want to go.today chenyun also don't go too" jooyeon said. "but you have to go" chorong said but jooyeon shook her head again.

"if you go to kindergarten, appa will send you to chenyun's house next weekend" suho said. "really?promise?" jooyeon asked to her father. "promise" suho said. "let's go to school" jooyeon happily said. chorong and suho laught.

"we will go now. say bye bye to umma" suho said. "umma,bye" jooyeon wave her hand and chorong wave her back. suho drive away and chorong close the door.

chorong hear the phone ring and chorong answer. "unnie,i am pregnant" yookyung said happily and chorong surprised. "really?that great.tao know about too?" chorong said. "yes,i told him yesterday. "yookyung said. "take care,ok?" chorong said. "yes,unnie.bye" yookyung said and hung up.

Sehun look at the documents on his table and he sigh. "why their ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter