Chapter 13

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun place sleeping eunyoung carefully on the sofa. "hi eunyoungie i am aunt naeun.we already meet last time,right?" naeun smile to eunyoung. "you are so cute.i wish my baby is cute like you" naeun said and rub her stomach.

"jong is late" naeun look at the clock on the wall . "where is my phone?" naeun look around and search her phone. "ah! i left in the bedroom" naeun get up and prepare to go to bedroom.

"AH!" naeun shout when her kneel hit the end of table. Naeun remember eunyoung is sleeping and quickly cover but eunyoung wake up and crying. Naeun quickly ran to eunyoung and pick her up."sorry eunyoung ah,sorry"  naeun try to comfort crying eunyoung.

*15 minutes later*

"what should i do? she is still crying" naeun thought and panic.eunyoung is still crying in her arm. "should i call chorong unnie?" naeun thought and look at crying eunyoung. "eunyoung ah.please stop now. i want to cry too" naeun said.

Kai open the door and enter their house. Kai see naeun standing with crying baby in her arm. kai surprised and confused. "naeun ah" kai said and naeun look back.

"jongin ah" naeun walk quickly to him. "honey,please help me.i don't know how to soothe her" naeun said with almost crying face. "who is she?" kai quickly take the baby from naeun's and asked to naeun. "eunyoung.  baekhyun oppa and eunji unnie's daughter" naeun said. "how baekhyun hyung daughter is here?" kai asked. "i will explain later.please soothe her" naeun said. "eunyoungie,peek-a-boo" kai walk to the livingroom and sit on the sofa and cuddle with eunyoung.

Naeun close the door and follow from behind. "maybe she is hungry." kai said. "i will prepare milk" naeun take the milk bottle and formula powder from baby bag and walk to kitchen. Naeun preparing the milk and look at kai from the kitchen.

"he know how to soothe baby?" naeun thought and continue prepare the milk. "here" naeun give the milk bottle to kai. "our eunyoungie let's drink milk" kai said feed milk bottle. eunyoung stop crying and drink milk. "see?she is hungry" kai said to naeun and naeun smile.

Eunyoung fell asleep again after drinking milk.  kai place eunyoung carefully on sofa. kai get up slowly and walk to naeun and sit beside her. "explain me?" kai asked softly not to wake eunyoung. "what?" naeun asked. "what is eunyoung doing here?" kai said. naeun bite her lips. "follow me". They get up and walk to their bedroom in upstairs.

"why did we come here?" kai close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter