Chapter 21

Happy families
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is playing with her daughter while eunji is changing her clothes in the bedroom.

"Honey, which look good .this or this?" eunji come out and show to baekhyun. "I think you will look good with pink " baekhyun said. "but i think green look good on me too" . "choose whatever you want but i think pink is more better,right eunyoungie?" baekhyun said and tickle eunyoung. eunyoung make a noisy voice. "see, she agree with me" . eunji roll her eyes and go back in to the bedroom.

Eunji wear pink dress as her husband want. On the other hand, baekhyun lift eunyoung on the air. "wahhh~ eunyoungie are you excited for your first outing?" baekhyun said and kiss . Today is eunyoung's six mouths old birthday and they decided to go out. eunji come out with pink blouse and baekhyun smile widely. "see, i told you. pink look good on you" eunji nooded at baekhyun's word.

"eunyoungie , happy birthday" eunji take eunyoung from baekhyun and kiss her. "let's go" baekhyun said and take car key. "yes, let's go" they enter in the car and go to the shooping mall.

*At shopping Mall*

Eunji is shopping while baekhyun hold eunyoung and follow behind her. Eunji buy many things ingredient for cook, baby things and some clothes for her husband and her. After 3 hours of shopping , they are on the way back to their home.

Baekhyun driving and smile when he saw somethng. "eunji ah, let's go to amusement park" baekhyun suggest happily. "amusement park?why suddenly?" baekhyun stop his car and look at eunji wth puppyeyes. "please~ Please~~~" . "no, eunyoung is still young and i don't want to go" eunji shook her head. "why?~~~~ "baekhyun pouted. eunji giggle at baekhyun's childish act. "stop pouting like this Mr.byun" eunji said and pinch baekhyun's cheek.

"i will do whatever i want mrs.byun" baekhyun move eunji's hand from his cheek and pouted again. "ok ok ok. go go go. but i can't ride anything since i have to take care of eunyoung" eunji said. "yahooo~~~~" baekhyun shout happily and turn the car back to the amusement park. "your father is so so childish" eunji whisper to eunyoung.

Baekhyun is so excited when they arrive at amusement park. "honey, why are you acting like this?you are 5 years or what?" eunji said to excited baekhyun. "sorry hehe. i am so excited because it have been 4 years snce my last time" baekhyun laugh. "eunji let's ride spin tea cup" baekhyun said. "oh! you can't ride" baekhyun said. "you can ride alone"eunji said and sit on the bench. baekhyun sit beside her.

"eunyoungie can you stay alone for a while?mom and dad will come back later" baekhyun said and earning a knock from eunji. "what are you talking about?how can she will stay alone when she can't even talk yet" eunji said and baekhyun rubbed his sore head and laugh. "i am so excited and i forget about that. "

Eunji look around and her eyes caught a couple sitting on the bench next to them and kissing each other. "i hate that's kind of people who kissing and cuddle in front of many people" eunji whisper to baekhyun and point to that couple. Baekhyun look at the direction that eunji finger point. That couple stop kissing and look at each other . baekhyun jaw drop when he see that couple's faces.

"Oh Sehun and Oh H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter