The 1st Lunch Break

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

I looked at the people surrounding me in the table. The Kingkas of the school & the two queenkas, which sat at the table eating their lunch was unaware of the glares I’m receiving from the other girl students inside the school cafeteria.

“Min-ah, why aren’t you eating?” Taemin asked me as he drank his strawberry milk. “Is your stomache upset or something?”

“Annio.” I smiled at him. “I’m not just that hungry, so don’t worry about me.”

 Aigooo... I really cant believe that im receiving more hates now than in my previous school..

“MinMin-ah, are you really okay?” Seohyun who was eating her cake eyed me. “If you’re worrying about the glares don’t be.”

Eh?! She is aware of it?!

“Yeah, don’t mind them Min-ah” Onew gave me a reassuring smile. “Just eat your lunch or you will get an ulcer if you don’t.”

"Yeah, just let them be, They'll get tired soon." Yuri gave me a smile too.

"Just go eat, Min-ah~ We wont want you to be sick."

I bit my lower lip and nodded at him. I began to eat the food in front of me. I cant believe that I’d befriend the kingkas & queenkas of this school, and that they could care so much about me like this. The kingkas consisted of the 5 most popular guys. Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew, The president of the student council & the oldest among them. Kim Kibum a.k.a Key, the VC of the SC & the DIVA of the group. Kim Jonghyun, The secretary of SC & the resident playboy. Lee Taemin, The Auditor of SC & the cute magnae in the group. And lastly, Choi Minho, The Buss. Manager & charismatic athlete. Actually, they seem normally to me. Nothing special than their looks & charismas, but I know there are something inside those 5.

I stopped eating when I saw Minho staring at me. “Is there something on my face, Minho-ah?”

“Uh.. nothing.. just continue eating and don’t mind me.” He smiled at me, and I can feel the heat rushed up my cheeks.

“Hyung, don’t creeped her out like that.” Taemin chuckled. Minho just stuck out his tongue at his dongsaeng.

“By the way, Min-ah. Do you have a boyfriend?”

I almost choke on the food that I’m eating, lucky that key quickly gave me water. WHAT?

“Jonghyun-hyung! Don’t surprise her like that you almost killed her!” Key shouted at him. “Are you okay, Min-ah?”

I drank the water, then nodded at him.

“Sorry for surprising you like that. but, do you have a boyfriend?”

Phsshh.. A playboy remains to be a playboy~~

I felt the tension grew strong, but why? Its just a silly question.. just how could a geek like me get a boyfriend? Phsshh.. funny.

“So do you have any?” Taemin gave his cute puppy dog eyes at

Just who can resist those??! Aish.. what a powerful puppy dog eyes…

“I don’t have any.” I saw their faces brighten. “Why are you asking?”

“Nothing~” Taemin, Onew, Key smiled sheepishly at me. While Jonghyun smirked & Minho grinned brightly. What’s wrong with this guys?  smiling like that.. aish.. weird guys.

 

-------

(Jonghyun’s P.O.V)

 

“I don’t have any.” I saw the faces of the other members brighten. ”Why are you asking?”

““Nothing~””

I smirked. Minho who rarely shows his emotion was now grinning brightly at Min-ah.

Tsk   .Tsk. Tsk. Poor guy’s been hit hard.

My eyes darted at Min-ah. Honestly she was really pretty, but she doesn’t fix herself up nicely. That’s what I call simple beauty. Too bad Minho got her first.

“Jonghyun-oppa” Yuri whispered. “I think Minho-oppa & the other oppas like Min-ah. ”

Dang! This girl is really a smarty pants.

“Yeah, They like her.” I whispered back.

“I think they wont realize it yet, so don’t get on telling them. Just let them realize for themselves.” She whispered back.

This girl is wickedly smart & evil. I smirk.“Sure.”

“Ok, its a deal.”

Watching how the other members solve their feelings for Min-ah would be wickedly interesting~

 

TBC