First Day at new school

Loving A Geek Like Me

(Miinah’s P.O.V)

I sighed and slightly push the bridge of my glasses upwards. It was my first day at my new school, Neul Paran High. I’m a 2nd year high school student, My family just transferred to Seoul  from Florida, 3 days before.

Honestly, I don’t want to transfer from one school to another. It’s a great disturbance, because you have to adapt & make new relationships with other people. And because I am a geek.. Other girls intend to bully me at my previous school, They will always tease me, insult me, criticize me and most of all they intend to hurt me physically.

“Ouch!”

I didn’t saw the three girls standing in front of me that caused my body to bump into one of them.

“I’m sorry!~”

 The girl was tall, slender, & she looks pretty. One of the girls with her was pretty too but looks a bit cold, she has blonde long hair. The other was also pretty, she has brownish short hair. The tall girl glared at me.

“Look where you are going, geek!” She flipped her hair and was about to walk away when she looked back again. “Oh, wait. You’re new here, right?”

I nodded as I clutched my bag. The events before just keeps coming back…

She laughed. “That’s why you don’t know us. Let me introduce ourselves so next time you won’t dare bump into us.” The girl flipped her long hair again. “I’m Park Gyuri, the most beautiful girl here in Neul Paran.”

“Jung Jessica” The blonde girl said coldly. “Don’t ever talk to me, honestly, I don’t talk to ugly people.”

“Hwang Tiffany, The girl who is much brighter than gems. Don’t you ever dare being ty with our kingkas!” The girl with the sh0rt hair also glared at me sharply.

“Now you know us, don’t you dare come our way. Geek!” The three of them laughed at me and then walk away.

I sighed. I know this is going to happen again, I just have to try to ignore them again. I began to walk away in the hallway of the school. Neul Paran High is known for the beautiful & clean surroundings of it. They have four buildings divided by year level, A covered gymnasium, A flower garden, A little park where students can hang out, and many more other facilities.

While walking I saw a guy picking up books that I think he dropped. I quickly went to him and helped him pick up the scattered books. I managed to pick up 5 books and st0od up just to see him staring at me. He was gorgeous!

I remembered that I have his books. “Oh, Here are your books.” He grabbed it from me when I gave it to him.

“Thanks.”

I smiled shyly at him. “You’re welcome.”

I was about to turn away when he made me stop.

“Hey girl, can you tell me your name?”

EH? He’s asking me for my name?... Maybe he just want to thank me.

“Cho Miinah.”

I walked away when he kept quiet.

What a weird guy…

----------

(Minho’s P.O.V)

I stared at the girl who was helping me pick up the books that I dropped. She was pretty kind to help me pick it up. She was a bit tall, slender, she also has gorgeous long dark brown hair that managed to flow freely behind her, cute chiseled nose, cute sweet looking lips, & gray glittering eyes. But she looks like a geek by the way she dresses.

“Oh, here are your books.”

Her sweet voice stimulated his mind, he grabbed the books from her. “Thanks”

She smiled at me, which made my heart beat. “Your welcome.”

She was about to walk away when I managed to ask her name.

“Cho Miinah.”

Her name is Cho Miinah? As in Miinah meaning beautiful girl?.. Hmm.. Her name suits her. I think it took me for quite sometime thinking about it because when I turned back my attention to her she was already gone.

“The girl got your attention, huh Minho?” I looked behind me and saw Jonghyun smirking at me.

I just smiled at him.

“She’s a something. No girl gets your attention, or should I say you rarely gave interests to girls.. Now my doubts about you being gay is vanished away.”

“what?! You thought I’m a gay, hyung!”

He smiled sheepishly at me. “Well… Like I said, you rarely get interested to girl.. you can’t blame me for thinking that maybe you’re a homoual..”

I frowned. “ugh.. I can’t believe you hyung…”

He laughed. “By the way, what’s with that many books you’re carrying?”

“Oh, these?” I showed him the books. “Taemin-ah asked me if he could borrow some books in our library at home.”

Jonghyun nodded his head in understanding. “Oh.. The kid wants to research about that ha?”

“About what?”

“Gods & Goddesses of the Early worlds..”

“Ohhh.. that.”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go now hyung, the other are waiting for us at the student council room.”

“Yeah, let’s go. Key might kill me again for the tardiness..”

-----------

(Miinah’s)

I made my way to my classroom, only a few students are inside. This must be the reason why the student I asked before got surprised when I said where is the room of Class 2-S is found. Only 6 people are inside the classroom and about 6 desk are vacant. Which means only 12 people belongs to Class 2-S.

The people inside the classroom stared at me intently as I enter the room. I decided to just smile shyly at them, when I reached the back of the room I sat by the desk which was beside the big glass window.

“Anyong.”

I saw two girls standing in front of me. One was tall about 168cm, she was truly beautiful and looks like a model, she also has a pure & innocent face. The other one was also tall but she was slightly darker than her company. Both of them looks like a model.

“Anyong~” I greeted them back.

“You’re new right? What’s your name?” The girl with the innocent face asked me.

“Cho Miinah. What’s yours?”

“I’m Kwon Yuri, and this is Seo Joohyun or Seohyun.” The smaller among the two of them said. “Nice to meet you, Min-ah”

The girl called ‘Seohyun’ smiled at me.

“Nice to meet both of you too.” I smiled back.

At least there are friendly girls here.

 

TBC..