Chapter 8

New Feeling

Writer POV

*Bow* sorry, I am really busy >.< I am on my last year in my college and have many thigs to do. It's Minzy's dress. Well, since Minzy has milky white skin, I think shocking pink will suit with her skin color. And simple is the best, so I choose this dress for her. ^^

Sorry for the short update too >.<

 

Minzy POV

"Hey bro," Kyungsoo oppa said and walked toward Seungyoon.

I just stand besides Seungyoon. Kyungsoo oppa shake Seungyoon's hand then hug him. He steal a glance toward me. I can feel my face i blushing. Well, actually I never blush like this near flower boy type like him. It's been a long time I don't see him. Maybe, I just blued because awkward situation.

Cutie Luna grab my hand then pull me afar from them. I can see f(x) members grin to me. Although I am not that close with Krystal and Vic unnie, I know AMber unnie, cutie Luna, and Sulli. They plan something. I steal a glance toward Seungyoon and Kyungsoo oppa. Kyungsoo oppa rub his back neck. Seems he is disappointed because I go away. Well, maybe that is just my imagination.

"Hey Minzy!" Kyuhyun oppa and Eunhyuk oppa run toward me. I bow to them. They mess my hair and smile happily.

"Wow, you are so damn cute, tonight, saengie," Eunhyuk oppa said and look at me intensely. Well, I need to record this and send to IU. She will get jealous and kill Eunhyuk oppa for sure. I give glare to Eunhyuk oppa, then he realize what will I do if he keep looking at me like that.

"Oppa, Dara unnie gave special greeting for you," I said to Donghae oppa, and suddenly he become red. Well, he really likes Dara unnie. I can tell since he waited unnie outside her house in the cold day.

"Huwaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!" I can hear all of people cheer, especially Suju's members. I don't know why people always think we are enemy. Well, YG and SM is rival, but we play fair and square when it comes to music industry. But, off the stage we are close friends.

"I think I should give up," said Chanyeol-ssi and make all people in this room laugh. I know from Kyungsoo oppa that he likes Dara unnie too. Well, all of korean boys like her. She is adorable.

"So.." Kyuhyun oppa said with playful tone and evil smirk. I have bad feeling about this.

"Why do you invite Minzy?" Kyuhyun oppa said. I look at Kyungsoo oppa. Yeah, his question is making sense. Why? Actually, I am happy that I can come to thi party and meet many of my friends. But, it's private party. And seems, it just me and Seungyoon who comes from other company.

"Please, I am tired of that game," Kyungsoo oppa said with a deep sigh.

"That game?" I asked and rose my eyebrows.

"Guessing game. Right, Seungyoon?" Luna unnie asked to Seungyoon with her evil smirk. I know exactly about that smirk. I've known her more than 7 years. 

"How can I know? I just came," Seungyoon said with his confuse face. I giggle when i see that confuse face. he looks so funny.

"What are you laughing at?" Seungyoon asked to me.

"Your silly face," I comment and make other people laugh.

"Well, I have something interesting," Chanyeol-ssi said with his wide smile. I think I know why people call hm happy virus. His smile is cute and can make people smile because of that.

Chanyeol-ssi then bring a big table to the living room with Tao-ssi's help. All of us then sit around the table. Then Chanyeol-ssi put the glass with many chopsticks on the table. I think I know this game. It's....

"Yep, like all of you think, it's king's game," Chanyeol-ssi and Tao-ssi high five and give evil smirk to Kyungsoo oppa. I don't know why but I feel like Kyungsoo oppa become a main of this party.

"I know, what are you planning," Kyuhyun oppa said and clap his hands. I smell something fishy here.

"You have to make sure, no one notice your number," whisper Seungyoon to me. He looks so worried.

"I know. What do you think I am? a kid? I know exactly how to play this game," I said and pouting. Well, because I feel more comfortable around Seungyoon nowadays, I use many aegyo to him. But yeah, we are still fighting over unimportant things.

Chanyeol-ssi then shake the chopstick. I can feel tense between Seungyoon and Kyungsoo oppa. I can feel it from Kai and other Exo members. When I see Suho-ssi pat Kai's shoulder and Chanyeol-ssi pat Kyungsoo oppa's shoulder, i can sense that before I and Seungyoon come there are something wrong with them. Kyungsoo oppa told me once that he admires Amber unnie. Don't say that Kai and Kyungsoo oppa fight over Amber unnie. I looked at Amber unnie.

"What are you looking at?" Amber unnie asked when she know I see her. I just shake my head and smiled

"Kyungsoo oppa, hwaiting," I said with aegyo. Suddenly they become silent and all of people look at me. Seungyoon looked at me with disappointed expression. And I can see Kyungsoo oppa blushing. Did I say something wrong? I just want to cheer Kyungsoo oppa. 

"We..well. Let's take the chopstick," Kris-ssi tried to break the awkward silence. Then all of us take one chopstick.

"I am the king!!" Eunhyuk oppa yelled and all people look at him intensely. Well, I hate this nervous atmosphere.

"Number 3 and 5. Well, let's call 3 people to make it more interesting. Hmm, number 7, well before I gave the order please stand up," he said.  Damn! my number has been called. I, Seungyoon, and Kyungsoo oppa stand up.

***

D.O POV

The atmosphere become more intense when I and Minzy stand up. They cheer happily especially Xiumin hyung, Chanyeol, and Amber unnie. Well they won't cheer like this if they know our triangle love between me, Seungyoon, and Minzy. I think just Seungyoon and I who know it. I know that Minzy is clueless about this when she cheered me.

"All of you please close your eyes," aigoo, this king has too many orders. But I am too nervous and can't argue.

"Number 5, hmm, not, number 7 you can open your eyes then close number number 5 and number 3 eyes with this cloth, then guide them to kiss each other," Damn! I am the one who will kiss. My heart is racing like crazy. I can feel that my heart can't top anytime if it can't calm down.

"Wooooo," they cheer more after someone open eyes. Don't tell me that they are cheering because I'll kiss Minzy?

Someone close my eyes and drag me. I can smell Minzy's perfume. Sorry, Seungyoon, you must do this to us. I know you feel disappointed now because you must drag me to someone you love.

"Okay, now...you can kiss," Kyuhyun hyung said.

My heart is racing. I am nervous and feel excited at the same time. The image of Minzy's smile and her aroma makes me want to kiss her. Slowly me head moving and I can feel a full soft lip touch my lips. Then all of them cheer happily. I can hear Minzy's laughing so loud. Yeah, that's Minzy voice. Wait! If Minzy can laugh that loud that means, I kiss.... I open the cloth and release my kiss. I can see Seungyoon's face in front of me. He look shock. I bet I look the same.

"Ewwww!!" I said at the same time with Seungyoon. Then both of us rub our own lips so hard. I can hear all of people laugh o hard. What did I dream last night?

***