Chapter 4

New Feeling

D.O POV

Only the strong one gets the beautiful woman
Just go back because there’s no place
You have zero chance
Stop looking you’re going to wear her out
If you desire her you have to win against me first

Let’s erase everyone one by one except us
Paused as if only you and I exist here

A dark shadow has woken up inside of me
Sparks fly in my eyes as I look at you
Everyone step away from her (step away)
It’s going to get fierce from now on
I’m growling, growling, growling
I’m growling, growling, growling
I’m growling, growling, growling
If you don’t back away then I don’t care if you get hurt


I stand and watch properly 2ne1 performance from TV in our change room. Chanyeol, Kai, Suho hyung, Kris hyung, and Tao stand and watch quitely with me. When Minzy's part comes I will smile brightly. She is charming, really charming. I fall in love with her voice. and dance. and her cuteness. and her warm eyes. and her smiles. and...

"Hyung, what are you smiling for?" Kai asked and look with a suspicious eyes.

"And since when you are spazzing 2ne1's performance with us?" Tao asked.

I just look at them and give them a 'what's wrong with that?' expression. Then I continue to watch the perfomance. Seems both of them agree to watch their performance first before make some noise and ask me.

"D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E?!" CL noona yell at the end. We clap our hands then Suho hyung glare at me.

"So since when you like spazzing 2ne1 sunbaenim?" Suho hyung asked me.

"Since they debuted. They are sunbaenim," I answer him expressionless.

"And what's with paper thing that you gave to Minzy?" Kai asked with a jealous tone. Why does he need to be jealous? Minzy is not his.

"That's her lyric. I took wrong paper when we bumped each other, yesterday," I said and it made me remember the day we first met. Our incident, our fate.

"And what's this smile for?" Now Kris hyung asked me.

"Can't I smile? Why all of you like police officer and interogate me?"

They are pouting. Then all of us sit on the sofa. We are too tired. And after this Chanyeol need to be MC. Suddenly my phone on the table vibrate. Is it Minzy? I smile. When i want to take my phone, Kai took my phone.

"Don't tell me that you gave your number on that paper?" He asked.

I can't lie anymore if he see Minzy message. I open my mouth and want to speak. But, Kai give me my phone back.

"I know you want to deny it," he said then he looks to his tab. He's spazzing Minzy's picture. I look at my phone and see Seungyoon's name on the screen. I feel a bit relieve that it's not from Minzy so Kai doesn't get jealous, but I also get disappointed because I really wait her message.

Don't spazz countryside girl too much.
-her wild boy-

Geez, why did he know that I was spazzing her? And why did he call himself as his wild boy? Although Minzy call him wild boy but he is not hers, and she is not his.

Since when you are hers?
-her oppa-

He reply me so fast. I see the time on my phone. He has to have practice at this hour.

Since the first time we met. And since when you are hers?
-her wild boy-

I know. Seungyoon likes her. I can see his happiness everytime he tells me about her. But, I am sorry Seungyoon, I think I like her too. I can't give her easily to you or to Kai. Only the strong one who get the beautiful girl. I won't hold myself to get her. Haha, I sound so stupid now. Why did I fell so competed?

Since we spend the night together.
-her oppa-

I clicked send and turn off my phone. I bet he will get angry or too noisy when he see my answer. I am sorry for him, but he needs to focus about his competition on WIN rather than think about me and Minzy. I close my eyes and try to rest. I am tired of being jealous all the time 

"Hey guess what?!" suddenly Xiumin hyung come to the change room and yell.

"What is it?" I asked lazily. I saw the other members see Xiumin hyung excitedly. I know well, there will be something amazing when he look so excited like this.

"I just shake my hand with 2ne1's members," after he said that my tired suddenly gone. So he also can touch Minzy's warm hand? Aish, what do I think? Why should I get angry? She is not my girlfriend and we just talked twice.

"Where are they?" Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"In f(x) room," he said. Chanyeol and I run immidiately there, I bet all of fanboys also run there.

"Hey Tao! Kyungsoo! Chanyeol!" said Amber noona when we enter their room. There are four of them there. Amber noona hug Minzy's shoulder. Minzy's looked worry when she see me. I feel there is something wrong here.

"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked us.

"Well, hmm.." I don't know what should I say. Should I say that we want to shake hand with 2ne1 like Xiumin hyung do? I see Tao and Chanyeol and they are just like me look stiff and awkward.

"Pabo!" Suho hyung whispered from back and hit my head. It's hurt. i turn and see him. He comes with the rest of members.

"Well, Xiumin told us that there are 2ne1 sunbaenim here. We decided to come here and greet properly to sunbaenim," Suho hyung said. 

"Ah, nae, sorry from before. We also can't talk to you all properly because we need to prepare our stage," CL noona said and bow. After that the rest of 2ne1's members bow too. We bow back to them.

"1..2.." Kris hyung said.

"We are one! Annyeonghaseyo exo imnida!" all of us said. After that bow to 2ne1.

"Annyeoonghaseyo.." Cl noona said.

"What's up we are 2ne1," then all of them said together.

"Well, close the door!" Luna noona said then Krystal who stand near us close the door. Suddenly I feel uneasy. I feel there is something wrong here.

"So, actually we come here, We have some bussiness with Luna," Bom noona said then smirk. 

"Let's go to the point. Kyungsoo! and Minzy! since when both of you are close?" Luna noona asked.

"Huh?" I and Minzy shock and look each other. Wait! What's nonsense is this. We are not that close. i am just interested at her and we just can talk normally twice. Now, I know exactly what happened here. Amber noona didn't hug Minzy but she hold her so she didn't run away. I looked at Xiumin hyung. He whisper sorry to me.

"Well, we just met when he came to YG building, why all of you don't believe me?" she said with desperate voice.

"So, you are really close to her, hyung?" Kai asked, he sound so jealous.

"Can't you hear what she said?"

"Then why did you call you oppa?" Luna asked her. She rolled her eyes and pout. Damn! She is so cute. Ah! What did I think? I can't think that in this moment.

"I also call Bigbang oppa with oppa. I call Jaesuk oppa, Changmin oppa, Taemin oppa, Gikwang oppa, Gwangsoo oppa, and Wooyoung oppa with oppa," she said. Wait, since when she knows a lot of oppa. I always think that 2ne1 don't close to other idols.

"Two days ago I saw both of you have dinner together," Sulli said and smirk to me.

"So, that's why you were back late, Minzy-ah?"CL noona asked and look at Minzy. I admit now that somehow I can feel she is fierce.

"That's not just both of us. We ate with my omma," I said, then Minzy glare at me. Damn! Dis I say something wrong.

"WHAT??!!" 2ne1's members yelled. My members also yelled. I can see Minzy sigh.

"I just lied about dinner thing, but you admit that you really admit that you ate dinner with her," sulli said. Damn! I am so stupid.

"I mean, she comes to my mother dance school and my mother asked her to get dinner with us, what's wong with that?" I said and all of them look at me with weird expression.

"It's wrong," Amber noona said it and release Minzy.

"Why?" I and Minzy look at Amber noona.

"Because we don't know how to end this prank," Amber noona said it with expressionless.

Prank? Wait, that's mean it's just prank? Then all of people laugh at us. We just dumbfound. Suddenly Dara noona bring a cake with candle there. Wait, I don't think that today is both of us birthday. And since when Dara noona go out from this room and back with cake?

"Congratulation for your song! Congratulation for your song!~~" All of people sing that and give cake to Minzy. Wait, all of my members know about this. It's just me that don't know. I look at Tao and Chanyeol, they look confuse. Don't tell me they discuss about this when three of us run to here.

"Sorry Kyungsoo, we want to tell you but you, Chanyeol, and Tao just rushed to here," Xiumin hyung said and smile to us.

"Well, today is Minzy-ssi special day. Congratulation for your song that get approved," Suho hyung said and smile to her. Minzy smile brightly to Suho hyung. What? So, her song get approved? Why didn't she tell me? Well, she doesn't need to tell me, but...ARGH!!! There is something wrong with my brain.

"FYI, YG will use this song to WIN competion. Well, it's secret, so please just keep it as secret until YG sajangnim inform this," Dara noona said it cutely. I can see clearly how happy Chanyeol now.

Everyone cheer Minzy. Especially Kai. Actually I feel a bit jealous when I see Kai get nearer to Minzy. I am the one who know her first. If you desire her you have to win against me first. Damn why my lyrics come on my mind now. Should I growl loud? It's too noisy here, I can't think properly. I decide to go out.

I turn on my phone and my phone vibrate 2 times.

You won't dare to do something to countryside girl hyung. If you desire her you have to win againts me~~ kekeke
-her wild boy-

I smile when i read Seungyoon message. Is he trying to state war to me, or not? Pabo!

Then I read the second message.

Oppa, sorry for earlier, I can't inform you properly because I need to go to stage soon. I write a whole song and Teddy oppa approved it. You gave me inspiration oppa. Gomawo ^^
-Minzy-

Damn! I am so stupid! Why should I turn off my phone? I sigh. I lose my opputunity. Maybe I am just too tired because of group's activity. I feel like I can't think properly.

"Oppa?" Minzy poke my back. I turn my back and face her. I can see many cream on her cheeks. I bet this is her unnies work.

"It's the cake for you. Sorry, you are dragged to this stupid scene," she smiles awkwardly and give the cake. I take the cake and smile.

"And thanks for your inspiration," she her pocket and take out her phone and headset. She do something to her phone and give me her headset.

"It's my song. Well, it's a kid song. You will know how you are influented at this song." I take the headset and listen. It's a cute, cheerful song. I can hear the story about food and shopping list. It's a narrative song about a little girl with a shopping list on her little hand and try to buy some vegetable for her mother. Actually, it's not a YG style. But this song will be a good mission to WIN.

"You did a great job," I said and smile while mess her hair. She just giggle. I can feel my heart race. Okay, I will admit it now. I think I fall for her. If I see her smile like this I think I can growl loud to win her.

"Can I ask for my gift," I said and smirk to her.

"Gift?" she asked and raise her eyebrows.

I come closer to her. I can see she is starting to panic. I giggle, she is really cute with this expression.

"Op..oppa?" she asked nervously. I come closer and our face just an inch away. I smile and kiss her creamy cheek. I can see she blushed hard.

"Hmm, the cream is delicious. I really want to taste it when I see your cheek.," I said and smirk. She hits my right arm.

"Ouw! You hit too hard Minzy-ah," I rub my right arm. She is really strong.

"That's your gift for teasing me oppa," she mehrong and come back to f(x) room. Her cheek taste like cream.

***

Minzy POV

What's with him? What did he do? Why did he kiss my cheek? I gave him a piece of cake with many creams there. Then why? I touch my cheeks. I can feel my cheeks getting hotter. I bet my blood is rushing too much to my cheek now. My heart is racing. My mind goes blank. But he has a soft lips.

***