Chapter 7

New Feeling

Seungyoon POV

I look my watch. It's 7:10 pm now. Where is she? Doesn't she remember that I pick her up? I took my phone from my pocket and dial her number.

"Wild boy, sorry," she said, and I can heard she is panting right now. Does that practice freak forget about tonight party and just practice all the time?

"Don't say that you forget?" I said.

"Ani. Unnie were so annoying, so I need more time to follow their order. Well, turn around. I am behind you now," she said and I turn around.

Well, I know I am looking like idiot right not. I know my mouth just open widely, but I can't control it. She looks gergeous, y, and cute at the same time. She use a pink dress that macth with her milky skin well. She perm her hair and her make up make her stand out.

"I..I..know. It looks weird, right?" She said while blushing. Damn! I want to hug her right now and said she is so damn pretty. But..but.. I just can't.

"Well, I'll change. Just wait me 10 minutes," she said and turn around.

I hold her wrist and she look at me with her cute expression. Can she stop doing that? That makes me want to hug her more.

"No. Don't change," I said with soft voice. She raise her eyebrows and look at me.

"Well, I..I mean. I have waited you long time, I am lazy to wait you again. And we are late now," I said. Aish! Why can't I say she is pretty like this?

"But.." I drag her and walk out from building.

"Are you planning to make me embarrassed there?" she said. Good, I bet we will have a fight again. I stop walking. I can feel my face burning right now.

"You..you..are pretty," I said with super soft voice.

"Hah?" she aked. After I brave my self to say this, now she pretend she didn't hear me.

"Forget it. Let's go," I said and she just giggles and follow me.

****

D.O POV

Do you know what I feel right now? I feel like I want to disappear from this world. If Minzy comes and see the situation right now, she will think that I like her. Well, I do like her, but i'll tell her by myself, not by this weird situation.

"We'll support Kyungsoo," Luna and Amber said it. Sulli and Krystal just pouting.

"Although you are older that doesn't mean we will support D.O oppa too," Sulli said while hug Krystal shoulder.

"we will support Kai," Krystal add and Sulli nod. Why should they do this? The one who will choose is Minzy. Although I know Minzy admire Kai's dance, but i think my biggest rival is Seungyoon.

"What happenes here?" Sooyoung noona asked when she comes in. Good, it'll get messier.

"They are fighting, and choose who will be better with Minzy," Vic nonna said while drinking her juice. She is the leader why she doesn't stop them?

"Really? As her favorite unnie, I will choose too," Hyoyeon jump and come between f(x) members. I can see Kai's smiling. I know, he wants to win this useless voting game for sure.

"Well, let's hear their speech," Taeyeon unnie said it. Why should she join? And why should she give suggestion?

"Kyungsoo, make sure you make better speech," Amber noona said and pat my shoulder.

"Yes, D.O!!!! I support him too," chanyeol said with bright expression.

"Why should I give a speech?" I said and suddenly they are silent. Luna and Amber noona look disappointed.

"Well, let's hear Kai's speech!" Krystal said with cheerful voice.

"I think I am a better partner for her, because both of us are dancing machine. We are born at the same year and same month. We have same type of dog. And, both of us has full lips, we will have a good kiss," Kai said and smirk. Okay, enough.

"Yah!" I smack Kai's head.

"Don't think something dirty with Minzy. She is not that kind of girl. She is innocent. She never do such thing to boy,and she never think about that. She is blind about love that's why Teddy hyung can't accept her love lyrics. She is blushing hard when her hand be hold. And, why can you think to kiss her?" I said and suddently the atmosphere become silent. I can feel all of people in this room look at me weirdly.

"Hey! Why so quiet. I can't hear your voice from outside," Eunhyuk hyung said when she come to the room.

"Suho!! Do you invite 2ne1?" Donghae hyung said when he run to Suho hyung. Now, all of people look at me.

"Well the one who invite 2ne1is D.O. And he just invite Minzy,"" Suho hyung said it awkwardly.

"Minzy come? yeah! My favorite saeng," Eunhyuk hyung said it happily and jump around with Kyukyun hyung.  Kyuhyun hyung said she is close to Minzy since Minzy come to Mamma mia.

"I lose hyung. Good luck," Kai said while pat my shoulder.

"lose? wwhat lose?" Eunhyuk hyung asked. Don't said that all of main dancer love her.

Suddenly the door open. All of us become silent. Seungyoon and Minzy come to the room. I can't see minzy clearly. She is standing behind Seungyoon.

"Yo! Dyo hyung! Why all of you become silence?" Seungyoon said.

"Minzy you use that pink dress that we bought together, right? Don't stand behind Seungyoon! We can't see you clearly," Luna said and run to Minzy. She pull Minzy and make all of us can she her clearly. We always see her with black, or trousers, or annoying legging that cover her legs. Now she use pink dress with permed hair, and soft make up. She is really beautiful.

"Hyung, I think I won't give up," Kai whiispered to me. But I just ignore him and look at Minzy.

"See, All of people look at me weirdly. I shold change," she said and give a punch to Seungyoon's shoulder. wait! Don't act too close in front of me!

Seungyoon just smirk and look at me. His expression said 'I won't give Minzy to you.' I just smirk back at him and give 'I won't give up' expression.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update again. Sorry >.<