Chapter 11

New Feeling

CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA, I feel excited finally I upload this. Well, this chapter is about Seungyoon :D. I hope you enjoy it.

 

 

Minzy POV

It's been 2 weeks since kyungsoo oppa kissed me. My mind has been blank since that day. Me and daydreaming had become bestfriend that can not be separated anymore. CL unnie always angry to me because I was not focus when I practice. Teddy oppa always asked me, why I didn't come to him and give him lyrics again. Bom unnie always complained to me because she found egg shells on my food. Dara unnie always asked me if there is something happened between me and Kyungsoo oppa.

'Yes unnie. There is a huge problem. I don't know how I face him in MAMA. I just hoped we don't have same comeback period,' I said in my mind, every time Dara unnie asked me that.

"Minz!" Seungyoon called me when I ate in cafetaria. He's been busy prepare for their debut. Yeah, Team A win, and this super arrogant guy become their leader.

"Yo," I said. Seungyoon and Taehyun come to me and said with me.

"Noona, long time no see. So, how's the preparation missing you? You'll comeback in MAMA, right?" taehyun asked while drink his juice.

"Stop calling me Noona, we are 94 liner. Well, about your question, it's not a good development to me. I lack something," I said. I saw Seungyoon seems worried to me.

"How come? You and Seungyoon hyung are friends. And I called Seungyoon hyung with hyung. Well, I just don't wanna stuck in weird relationship again like between me, Jinhwan, Seungyoon hyung, and Mino hyung," Taehyun said and I just nod.

"Do you wanna say something, Seungyoon?" I asked.

"Well, you know, many people loves you. This family, your member, your fan, and your own family. Love has no edge," he said with a mysterious tone and make me and Taehyun raised our eyebrows.

"You will know it later what I mean," he said and finish his drink.

"I need to back to hear Jinwoo hyung, see you. Countryside girl," he said and smirk. I just smiled when I hear that nickname. It's been a long time since I heard that nickname.

"I need to back to noona," Taehyun said and follow Seungyoon. I looked on my watch. Damn! I need to back to studio too. Teddy oppa and unnies must wait me now.

****

Seungyoon POV

"Hyung wait!" I stopped my step and wait Taehyun. After he caught me, we started to walk together.

"What did you mean? Were you trying to make poem or lyric?" Taehyun asked.

"Well, that countryside girl must think a lot how to express that song. Missing you has different feeling from do you love me or falling in love. DYLM and FIL have a great tempo and fun music, so although Minzy can't express that song well, it's not a big problem. But the point in missing you is lyrics. I think Teddy hyung want to show Minzy what is Lyrics with a good feeling means," I said.

"As usual. You and music are inseperable. Haha. So, you try to make her know, she can pull out love feeling from everything, because love has no edge?" he said and laugh. I just nod to his question. I know, he must feel what I said a bit gross. Well, I know about that, but I just want to cheer her up.

****

Minzy POV

"Okay Minzy. I think you must have a good time to think about the lyrics when you have break. I'll start the music, are you ready?" Teddy oppa asked from outside recording room.

I closed my eyes try to think. 'you know, many people loves you. This family, your member, your fan, and your own family. Love has no edge,' suddenly I remembered what Seungyoon said. That's right. If they suddenly leave me, what will I feel? When they just come to me and cooly that it never happened. if they never think about my feeling. I will feel sad, lonely, and will act so strong because of my pride. But inside my hurt I feel lonely.

"Minzy, are you ready?" Teddy oppa asked me again. I pulled my thumb up and music started.

I’m just a little tired,
I’m alright
Actually no, I’m…

Still hating you, who has let me go
My frigidly cooled heart is still

Missing you,
missing you,
missing you

Missing you,
missing you

"Okay, Minzy, great job! You figured it out," Teddy oppa said clapped his hands.

I went out from recording room then Bom unnie suddenly hugged me.

"Aigoo, Minkkiah, you made us worry. Seems you become yourself again," she said.

"Great job Minkki," CL unnie said and thumbs up.

"Gomawo unnie, oppa," I said and everyone try to mess my hair.

Well, they sure love me. Seungyoon's right. Love has no edge. Maybe I don't need to rush to find my 'love'. I should stop thinking too much about Kyungsoo oppa and try to stop avoiding him. I am sure I miss him too. I think I can face him when in MAMA. Thanks Seungyoon.

****

Seungyoon POV

I sighed and rested my back on sofa.

"Hey current leader, if you acted like this, all members will feel down," Mino hyung said and made me laugh.

"Arraseo ex-leader, I will cheer up. I just need my energizer now," I said. And make him confuse. His expression is so priceless. But seriously, I need my energizer, Gong Minzy.

"Okay, recording over now. Great job," said Robin hyung.

"Thanks for the great job," I said and bow. Robin hyung just nod coolly and play along with Seunghoon hyung.

Suddenly my phone vibrate.

I want to meet you now
-countryside girl-

I smiled when I read that text. Well, we sure has a great chemistry.

Garden as usual. I'll wait you there
-wild boy-

"Well, thanks for the great job, everybody. I should go now," I said and bow.

****

Minzy POV

"Wild boy!" I run to him and hug him.He frezzed then I released my hug. I know, I always too excited when I feel happy.

"Thank you you helped me a lot bro," I said. He just messed my hair. Geez, why everybody always mess my hair.

"You're welcome countryside girl," he said and pinch my cheeks.

"Well, your unnies always asked me about your condition because you seemout of focus and always daydreaming nowaday. Glad, you are okay now," he said.

"Yeah I am okay now, I can meet Kyungsoo oppa anytime, now," I said cheerfully.

"Kyungsoo hyung?" he asked. Damn! I slipped. If I said it, he must say it to Jiyong oppa and go together with YG males artist to kill him

"Well..you know... mmm.. because this recording I think too much and avoid him for 2 weeks. I am afraid he is angry with me," I lied. God, please forgive me.

"You worry about him?" is it just my imagination or he sounds so disappointed?

"Well, yeah."

"Why should you?" he asked with angry tone.

"Why shouldn't I?" I asked.

"You haven't talked to Siwon hyung since your last time when to church. You haven't talked to Seunghoon since our final day. But you don't worry at all," he said with high voice.

"It's different," I raise my voice too then both of us silence.

"Arraso," he said and walked away from me. I just saw his back went away. I have too much pride to call him. Did I do something wrong?