Chapter 10

New Feeling

I think I will make many chapters. I can't decide, who will be with Minzy. When I re-read the story, Minzy-D.O interaction is awkward, so I will make another Minzy-D.O chapter. This chapter is featuring 10cm's song. hope you like it :)

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvdUwZJlWpU

 

On that rainy night
Underneath the same umbrella

You promised to give me something
Have you forgotten?

 

On hard and dizzy days
When I stumble, you promised to give me something
Have you forgotten?

Give me, give me, give it to me now
Give me, give me, just give it to me

 

Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me
Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me

-10cm_hug me-

D.O POV

I walk to practice room. Today Amber noona asked me to sing her new song. I am a bit excited about this. It's my idea, to collaborate with her after goodbye summer. I like her song. Someday, i will make my own song like Amber noona.

"Hey Kyungsoo oppa!" Someone yelled to me when I walked in to the practice room.

"You owe me," Amber mouthed to me and I smile to her.

"Sorry Kyungsoo oppa for interupting, Amber unnie  force me to come," she said with innocent expression. I giggle, I know she think wrongly about Amber noona. I admire her. That's all. Amber noona knows it well.

"Well, I haven't make a song. Because it's rainy now, how about we sing this song? both of your voice will blend well," AMber noona said while give me a music sheet. She gave it too Minzy too.

"hug me? I love this song," Minzy said with cheerful smile. I smile and sit beside her.

"I love this song too," I said and mess her hair. She is pouting cutely.

"Ehem," Amber noona cleared .

"Unnie, please don't think wrong about us," she said with her worry expression.

I look at Amber noona and make both of us laugh. She looks at us with weird expression.

"I think you are the one who shouldn't think wrong about us, Minzy-ah," I said and Amber noona nod in agreement.

"Huh?" she asked and make me and Amber noona laugh again. How can I make this little girl who actually 20 years old realize that she is the one that I love?

"Okay, let's start," Amber noona said and start to play her guitar. It's Minzy part first.

On that rainy night
Underneath the same umbrella
You promised to give me something
Have you forgotten?

She sing while close her eyes. She put her feels in this song. I stare at her and listen to her voice. Her deep and husky voice. Her soulful voice. Amber noona's right, this song fit her well. My heart is racing too much. 

On hard and dizzy days
When I stumble, you promised to give me something
Have you forgotten?
Give me, give me, give it to me now
Give me, give me, just give it to me

****

Minzy POV

I look at D.O oppa. It's my first time listen to his voice directly. My heart beats so fast. He  has gentle and soulful voice. I want to hear more of his voice. I want hug him.

****

Amber POV

Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me
Hug me hug me hug me
Please hug me

Both of them sing it together. They are meant to be together. Their voice blend well in this song. After the song finish they look each other. Aish, this youngster.

"Well, you are good," I said and write something on music sheet.

They look shock and become awkward. Did I disturbed something? 

"Actually I need to accompany Krystal to do shopping. Minzy-ah, can you accompany D.O for a moment. Sasaengs are getting scarier," I said. D.O look at me with thankful expression. I know, he told me everything. He always feels jealous to Seungyoon, because he is so much closer to Minzy than him.

"Well, it's okay, unnie. I'll protect him for sure," she said and smile brightly. She is so cute. If I were aboy, I would fall in love with her too.

****

D.O POV

After Amber noona left, Minzy keep telling me that she will protect me well so Amber noona won't worry. Somehow, I can't thank Amber noona. I look weak in front of her now. =.=

"well," I rub my back neck. "wanna eat something?" I said.

"Actually..."

"You are on diet?" I cut her. And she nods. She is blushing. She is really cute.

"You are good like this," I said and give her my warm smile. She is blushing and rub her back neck.

"So, let's eat!" I said and grab my sunglasses.

Both of us walk from SM building. It's raining so hard. I look at her and make me remember the song. I want to hug her so much.

"Is there something wrong, oppa?" she asked while look at me cutely. I shake my head. How come Seungyoon always fight with her? She is cute and nice.

She took the umbrella from hher bag. Ah~ I forget bring my umbrella. 

"Minzy~ah. I forget to bring my umbrella," I said. She paused a moment.

"Well, we can use it together, oppa," she said then she open the umbrella. You know what, maybe I am exagerrating it. But, when I see Minzy now, I feel like she is an angel who fall to this earth with those rain. Aish, what am I talking about?

"Oppa?"

"Uh, let me hold the umbrella," I said and hold the umbrella. Minzy come to near me and we stand under in same umbrella. I can feel her shoulder touch my shoulder. It gives me warm in this cold autumn.

***

Minzy POV

I can feel the warmth from Kyungsoo oppa's shoulder. He is really warm. I love that warmth. It makes me remember the first day we met when he held my hand. 

"Oppa,where will we eat?" I asked. He is humming and try to think.

"There is a small cafe near my mother's dance school. Let's just eat there," he said and smile to me. He is a good oppa to me. Well, although he is not as cool as GD oppa, he is a good oppa. Somehow I feel comfortable and calm whenever I near him. Amber unnie is lucky.

"Nae oppa, let's meet your mather after that. I miss ahjumma," I said and he giggles.

"You sound like my new wife," he said and I can feel my blood rush too much on my cheeks. Aigoo, it's embarassing. My heart can stop racing. What if Amber unnie listen to it. She will think it wrong.

"Hey, isn't that Kyungsoo oppa?" I can hear a girl's voice. Well, I bet he is noticable. I need to keep far from oppa. If they know who am I, there will be useless rumor.

"Oppa, they recognize you," I said and make both of us stop walking.

He look around. I pull down my hat and make sure no one recognize me. I look at Kyungsoo oppa. His face turn to pale. There is something wrong.

"Oppa?"

"H-huh?" he said and looks panic. I see the girls come to us. I look at Kyungsoo oppa. He is freezing and can't move.

"Let's go oppa," I said and hold his hand and run. That's make my umbrella fall. I don't care about it anymore. I care about Kyungsoo oppa. 

"Mi..Minzy?"

I turn around and see the girls run toward us.

"Oppa, they follow us," I said and keep running. Kyungsoo oppa has his sense back.

"I know," he said and run while drag me to narrow aisle. We hide there. We are panting but make sure, they can hear us.

"Where is him? I am sure he is D.O oppa. but who is the girl?" that girl talk near the aisle. Kyungsoo oppa suddenly hug me tight and push me to the wall and make sure the girls don't see us. I know he just want to protect me. But, my heart can't stop pounding. I don't know if Kyungsoo oppa can hear it.

"let's find there," she said and I can hear they run away.

"Are you okay, Minzy?" he asked without release his hug. I can feel his warmth breath and i can see his face clearly.

"N..nae," I said while look away.

"Minzy-ah," he called me with his soft voice. I try to look at him. He smile sweetly to me.

"Saranghae," he said and suddenly his lips touch my lips. I close my eyes and feel my heart beat so fast. This is my first kiss. What should I do?