Chapter 2

New Feeling

Minzy POV

After a fun dinner, here I am, walking with Kyungsoo oppa. His mother asked him to bring me home. Well, it's already night and I get lost easily, so I just accepted the offer easily.

"I have gave your lyrics to Seungyoon," Kyungsoo oppa break the silent.

"Lyric?" I said then my pocket. I take the paper there.

"Shopping list?" I said when I realize I took the wrong paper when I bumped Kyungsoo oppa this morning.

"Yeah, actually that's my shopping list for my family's dinner," he said then smile. I smile when I saw Kyungsoo oppa smiled. He has cheerful smile and it makes me feel better.

"Your lyric is....."

"missing something important. I know," I cut him before he can finish his sentence. I don't want to remember about the lyric scene.

I sigh when I remember Teddy oppa's face today. Then suddenly night breeze comes. Damn! Today is last autumnm the breeze is killing me. I shivered because of this this breeze.

"Minzy-ah?" Kyungsoo oppa stop walking. I stop my step and look at him.

"What's the matter?" He smiles then hold my hand tightly. So warm. I like this warm. So, this is a boy warm. I haven't been hold this tight by a boy.

"Your hand is warm," Kyungsoo oppa said then start walking again while hold my hand.

I can feel my heart is racing. I can feel that his warm hand transfer warm to my whole body.

"You are warmer, oppa," I said. I smile and look at him. "Thanks for today, oppa," I said and smile to him.

"Op..pa?"

"Why? is there something wrong? You asked me to call you oppa, if you don't want.."

"It's okay. just call me oppa. I like it," he said and smile to me.

"Yah! Gong Minzy!" someone yelled at me when I and Kyungsoo oppa just arrived at YG building.

He is wild boy. Kang Seungyoon. I can't get along with him. Everytime we meet we will fight or tease each other. He is closer to Park unnies than me. Well, because he is easy to be bullied, we become cat-dog couple. Actually, the real cat-dog couple in YG is Seungri oppa and CL unnie.

"Hyung?" he asked and see our hands. Ah~  he can misunderstang us. He will absolutely spread unimportant gossip and tease me.

I release Kyungsoo oppa hand. Well, maybe because it's night already I start to imagine something. He looks dissappointed. Actually I still want to feel his warm hand, but if Seungyoon misunderstand and spread this to my unnies, My unnies will nag for sure.

"We just met, and because it's midnight he accompany me," I said. Then there is a weird atmosphere between us. Both of them just keep silent and I don't know what should I do.

"Wild boy, seems you need talk to your friend," I pat Seungyoon shoulder and whisper to him.

"Don't tell unnies about this," I said.

"Oppa, gomawo for bring me home," I smile to him then bow. Well, I hate cold atmosphere like this. And I am sleepy already.

***

Seungyoon POV

I can feel Minzy's breathe on my ear. I know, I am being ert now, but I really like it. I can see Dyo hyung glare at me and feel jealous of it. I have worked hard to make Minzy realize me, how can this hyung easily get her attention. After Minzy come in to the building, I and Dyo hyung still stand and look each other.

"So, let me ask you something, hyung," I tried to break silence.

"What is it?"

"Do you like her?" He doesn't answer me. He just keep staring at me.

"Hyung, don't stare at me like that. You make me scare. I am normal, hyung," I said while cover my body with my hands. he laugh when look at my act.

"Pabo! We are in serious atmosphere, don't do silly thing. FYI, I am normal, too," he said then smile to me. Both of us laugh.

"About your question," he said. I stop laughing immediately.

"I just met him today. But yeah, she is an interesting girl. Well, I need to go, my mom is waiting me. And thanks for brounght me to YG building this morning. I'll bring Chanyeol next time," he said then go. I wonder, will he fall for her. I hope no. I don't want to fight wwith my own friend.

***

D.O POV

"I am home," I said when I entered my dorm. I can hear noise from inside. After that there are steps voice come to me.

"Yah! Kyungsoo! How come you come to YG building without me?" Chanyeol said while drag me to come to living room. I can seeKai, Chanyeol, Tao, Kris hyung, and Suho hyung wait me in waiting room. All of fanboys are here.

"Sit here," Chanyeol push me and make me sit on sofa while all of them sit on the floor.

"So?" Kai asked me.

"What?" I really don't understand anything.

"Don't you know what Kai try to ask you? Can you see all of us here are 2ne1 fanboys," Suha hyung said to me.

"Then, are you asking about 2ne1?" I asked then all of them nod enthusiasticly.

"I can't meet them. I come to YG building just to help Seungyoon practice his vocal," I said. They look disappointed.

"But," I said, and they look at me with puppy eyes. They look silly. Haha. Kai will kill me if he knows what did I do about his favorite member. I touch my hand and I can feel Minzy's hand in my hand. I smile when I remember how she call me oppa. She is really cute.

"What's with that face? Why are you holding your hand like that? Don't tell me that..."

"Well, I meet the maknae today," I said it. Kai's eyes are widen.

"Then?"

"She called me oppa and I call her Minzy. End of story. I am too tired, I need to sleep," I stand up but Kai hold my wrist.

"What again?"

"Introduce me to her," Kai begs to me. I wonder why people always think that he is a jerk and cold. Actually he act childish sometimes.

"Well, I am not sure I can meet her again or not. I don't have her phone number," I said then walk to my room.

Actually I lie to him. Well, I am sure I will meet her again. We will be on same stage the day after tomorrow on music bank. I will meet her there. But I didn't lie when I said that I don't have her phone number. But I want to ask her number when we meet again. I throw my self on my bed and look at my hand. I still can feel the warm. I smile then close my eyes. I hope I can meet her in my dream.

***

Minzy POV

I stand and wait what will Teddy oppa say. I make the lyrics more simple. Actually I make a full song, I also make the melody. I give my CD to teddy oppa and let him hear it. 

"Are you trying to make this song to kids," he said after finished hear my music. I nod. Yeah, I am tired to make love lyric while I am at it.

"And what about this shopping list and vegetables about?" I smiled. That part is inspired by Kyungsoo oppa.

"Well, someone give me inspiration about that," I said and giggle. Teddy oppa mess my hair and smile to me.

"You do a great job. I think this song can be an interesting game," Teddy oppa said it and write something in paper.

"Game?" Teddy oppa nod and look at me."

"Idol, nowaday just sing love song. I will tell Yang Goon to make this song for next WIN mission. Just make sure, don't tell Seungyoon," he said and allow me to out.

Why everybody thinks that I and Seungyoon is a good friends. Yeah, he has same age with me. But I don't think we are close at all. We just fight and tease each other if we meet.

"Hey, countryside girl, can't you stop walking while daydreaming?" I know whose voice is this. Seungyoon walk closer to me and smirk. Geez, he always act that he can bully me.

"The one who call me countryside girl is GD oppa. Why did you call me with that name, too?" I cross my arms.

"Ah, Dyo hyung gave me this. He asked me to give this to you. Your failed lyric, right?" he said then he smirk. If he know that I have written a good lyric.

"You just don't know anything, yet," I said. I can't say to him about his next mission in WIN program.

"And please say thank you to Kyungsoo oppa for last night," I said and walk away from him. But he hold my wrist. I stop my step ang look at him.

"Oppa? Since when you call him oppa? What are you doing with him last night?" he asked. geez, he is like 2ne1 unnies right now. He nags so much.

"If I do something with him, you don't need to know. It's not your problem at all."

"It's my problem," he said with serious expression. I've never seen his expression like this. He never show this expression although he is in the middle of WIN's mission.

"W..why?" I asked. I don't know why I feel flustered. He act weirdly.

He release my hand then let out a hard breathe.

"I'll tell him that you say thank you," he said then walk away from me. He act strange. I look at my hand. I bet all of boys hand are warm.