Chapter 5

New Feeling

Seungyoon POV

You might get disappointed at times
From seeing my bad sides
My passion that can’t be contained
I will give it all to the beautiful you

-wild and young-

 

"Again!" Deuk hyung yelled to me. I have practiced for 5 hours. I feel tired, but I want to learn more. I don't want anyone to think that I don't work hard because I have debuted. I want team A to be debuted too.

I take a deep breath and ready for dance again. When the music start I start to move. I can see Deuk hyung's move on the mirror. My beat is not right. Then music stops. Damn! Why can't I dance? If I can dance better, I won't be a burden to my members.

"Let's stop here!" Deuk hyung said. I bow to him and he just pat my shoulder.

"You have worked hard," he said. Yeah, I have worked hard but I am not satisfied with my result. Deuk hyung then leave me alone in this room.

I look to the camera there.

"If I can dance better," I whispered with a disappointed voice to the camera.

I take my bag and go out from dance studio. This studio is special for group A. There are 4-5 cameras there that can take our picture from every angles. That's same with group B's studio.

"Ah, hyung! you just finished?" someone asked me when I just closed the door. I look to him, and smile.

"Yeah, B.I. You've worked hard," I said and bow. I really admire him. He has such charismas in young age.

"I'll go first hyung. Annyeong," he said and bow, I bow back to him then he leave me. After that, team B's door is opened then I see someone that I want to see out from there.

"So, you teach him how to dance and just ignored me. Do you really hate me?" I said. Why did I say that? Why can't I stop arguing with her.

She close the door and look at me. I can see that she is annoyed.

"Why should I teach you?" she said and cross her arm.

"Because we are friends. Everybody in this company knows that," I said and smirked to me. And she raised her eyebrow and look at me with 'are you sure?' expression.

"Since when I declare that? I don't remember we are friends," she said with expressionless. I know, she is tired because she just back from mamma mia meeting. She will be casted there. I know she will feel annoyed when talk to me. But, her sentence made me hurt.

"Why you act like this to me, and act cutely to other?" I asked with a high voice. Damn! I can't control my voice. I think I get dizzy because of 5 hours training.

"Why should I act cutely to you when you never being nice to me?" she asked with a high voice too, but her voice cracked in the end of her sentence. Then there are silence between us. I hate this feeling. I hate when I just can make her angry and just yell to me. I don't see she brong some bag. Don't tell me that she didn't back to her dorm and just go here immediately after meeting.

"Here," I give her a bottle of water. She looks me and she feels that I become weird suddenly.

"Your voice was cracked. You are a singer, you should protect your voice." She looks hesitate but she takes my bottle. I smile and mess her hair then go away.

"Kang Seung Yoon!" she called me and I stop walking. I turn around and see her.

"What again? You want to start war after you drink?" She smirked to me.

"Why should I, you are a wild boy and I am just countryside girl, it's not fair fight," she said and giggled. I smile and suddenly I feel my tired is gone.

"Wanna practice more?" she asked. Practice? Again? I am sick of practice today. I want to have some rests.

"Or you want to be like grandpa who will sleep early because of his tired body," she smirked to me.

"I am not grandpa. FYI, I am wild and young," I said. She giggle and come closer to me. I can see her smile face closer. Somehow I addicted to that smile. I always want to see her face when I am tired, her smile face just like drug to me.

"Then let's go practice," she said and take my hand. I just look at my hand. I can't see her face, I just can see her back right now. I can see her silky black hair fly gracefully. When i see it, I can feel she is smiling now.

We walk out from the building by back door of the building. She keeps walking and pass building garden, but she doesn't stop. I wonder, where does she take me to? Suddenly she stop. We are just standing in front of big trees.

"What is it?" i asked. She doesn't answer me but just release my hand. I look at my hand and I can feel something missing.

"Hey countryside girl, what is this for?" she ignored me and walk behind to trees.

"Yah!" I yelled then suddenly there are 3 lamps around turn on.

"It's YG's ex garden. Don't yell to loud, you make me dumb. I am a singer so my ears is also important to me," she said with her poker face.

"So you bring me here to fight? Don't think to kill me here because there are no people around here!" I said and she just laughed too loud.

"You are really stupid, wild boy! Don't you remember what I said before? We come here to practice," she said.

Wait, dance practice in this old garden with old trees and old lamps around? is she sure? How can I learn without big mirror in front of me. I can't see my own move. 

"Here?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"Of course it's wrong! There are no any music nor mirror here. How can I learn my move without a big mirror in front of me?"

"Try to close your eyes."

"why do you so absurd, right now?" I asked.

"Can't you just close your eyes and don't argue with me just for a moment?" I sigh and follow her instruction.

Suddenly wind blow and make her hair fly again. I can hear the sound of leaves that rub againt each other. It sounds like the leaves are cheering me. Somehow I can calm down. I can feel that the lamps give me a great shine. I feel like I am on stage. When I open my eyes Minzy start to play music by her phone. It's the song that I used to practice before. I start to move, and I can feel the beat better than when I am on studio. When the wind blow, I get more excited because of leaves sound. After I finish my dance she turn off the music and clap for me.

"You are good enough, then why did you want to be taught by me?" she said.

"I don't remember that I want to be taught by you, I just asked and trolling around," I said and smile. Then there is silence between us again. I need to say something, but I don't know what should we talk.

"sorry for before," I and Minzy spoke at the same time. We look each other then laugh.

"We are just too tired. Well, let's be friend," she said and give me her hand.

"Well, if you resist," I said and shake her hand. She just smiled to me.

I feel better now. I always feel like the world is on my side everytime I am with her.

Cuz I’m wild and I’m young
I love you to death, it’s you
Becuz I’m wild and I’m young
I love you dangerously
How about you?

You even know my painful scars
We were so exhausted, standing at the tip of the world
But the sky has opened toward us
And in front of you right now is me
-wild and young-