Chapter 1

New Feeling

Minzy POV

 

My phone keeps ringing since I left YG building. I need to calm my self. I have been rejected by Teddy oppa. Why can't he accept my lyrics? It has a good story line and a good meaning.

I sigh then answer the phone.

"Yah! Gong Minzy!! Why don't you answer my phone?" Dara unnie yelled to me. I am sure she tried to make me deaf.

"Ssantoki unnie, I am answering your phone," I said expressionless. Everybody knows I will have a bad mood after get rejection from Teddy oppa. Everybody knows that I am scary when I have bad mood.

"So, where are you maknae?" she said with softer voice. Good thing, I will be a real deaf if she keeps yelling.

"I am at..." I stop and look around me. Damn! Where am I? I forget how can I be here.

"Give me the phone!" I can hear CL unnie's voice there. There are many noise sound before CL unnie talk to me properly.

"Don't say that, you don't know your place again?" CL unnie said with a worry voice.

"Ani. I know where I am," I lie. I know, lying is a bad thing. My grandma always told me that, but I can't say that I am lost again. They need to stop worrying me. Although I am lose I will get my way out easily, I am 20 years old already.

"Then where are you? you are outside, right? i can hear car's sound there."

Geez, this unnie. Everybody call her the baddest female, but how can she be a bad girl if she nags a lot.

"I am on my way to..." God, thanks for helping me. "Gwangjin dance school," I said after I see a building.

"Gwangjin dance school?" She asked and she sounds like she doubts what I said.

"Yeah, wae?"

"Don't you know what kind of school is it?"

"Of course, well someone waits me there, bye," I lied than hung up the phone.

I stop my step in front of the building. I look it closely. It gives a korean feeling. It has a different aura with my dance school in Gwangju. But this building give me a mysterius feeling.

"Can I help you, young lady?" someone asked me from my back. I turn around to see who is she. She smiles at me. Her smiles can calm me down. Her aura just like my grandmother. She looks gorgeous and somehow it looks cool to me.

"Can I take a look?" I asked carefully to her.

She smiles gracefully to me. Aww, she makes me miss my grandmother.

"You sure know how to talk to elder young lady. For the prize of your politeness you can take a look," she said and smiled to me. Now I feel like I am used to her smile.

"Gamsahabnida," I said then bow. After that she bring me in. I can feel like I am in a past time. The interior looks classic but somehow I can feel comfortable at this place.

"Do you know anything about korean traditional dance?" she asked.

Ahh~ Now I know, why this place make me remember my grandma, and why I feel comfortable at this place, and why CL unnie doubt me that I come here.

"I have danced it when I was a kid. My grandma taught me," I said then suddenly my grandma's face come to my mind.

"Your grandma?"

"Nae. Ah~ I am sorry madam, I forget to introduce my self. Gong Minzy imnida," I said then bow.

"Gong? Are you Gong Ok Jin's grand daughter?" she asked with a bright expression. She looks so cute with this expression.

"Nae," I answered it.

"I am a fan of your grandmother, you should come to our practice room," she said enthusiasticly. I smile, she is really a cute type. I think she will act gracefully just in front of stranger. Well, I know I am also a stranger here. But, I bet she feels comfortable with me.

***

D.O POV

I message chanyeol that I to YG building. I believe he will nag to me why I don't bring him to here. He will yell to me for sure if he knows that I meet with Minzy. He is a blackjack, and Dara sunbae's fanboy.

"So, you want to back already, hyung?" Seungyoon asked me after he put his guitar. Both of us like singing a lot. He also need my help to prepare a song for his next competition with team B.

"Yeah, I have a family dinner after this. And give this to Minzy," I said then give him a piece of paper.

"Minzy? Since when both of you are close?" he asked.

"Well," I pat his shoulder and smile. "It's a long story, bro," I said then smile mischievously.

"You sure know how to act in front of camera and act innocently, hyung," he said. I just can laugh when I heard it. Actually I am a quiet type. I just can act mischievously in front of Seungyoon, Chanyeol, Jino, and Kai.

"Don't forget to give that to her," I said then wave to him. He wants to ask me something but I walk away. I know he will ask me many things, if I start to hear his first question.

My phone suddenly rings. I see my omma's name there. It's rare that she calls me. I bet she wants to cancel the dinner or ask me to buy something about dinner. My omma is a efficient woman. She will call me if she needs something.

"Nae, omma?" I said after answer the phone.

"Omma can't cook anything today," she said. See, if I know this will happen, I will keep practicing with Seungyoon in YG building.

"Let's eat outside. I will introduce you to an awesome girl," she said. Wait! Since when our family dinner become a matchmaking time.

"Omma? Are you trying to matchmake me with someone?" I asked with a soft voice.

"Hahaha. Pabo. Although I like this girl, I won't force you to like this girl too. But I bet you will like her too. Ah~ Actually, omma wanted to cancel the dinner at the first time because your father and your hyung can't come to today dinner. But, because of this girl can come with us, we can have dinner the three of us. What do you think?"

"No thanks, omma. Let's just cancel the dinner," I said. Yeah, it's a best choice, isn't it. I bet she just wants to close to me. This happened a lot since i debuted. My hyung always tries to introduce me to his friend.

"She doesn't know you at all. I just met her today," My mother said happily. I just can sigh. She sounds so happy.

"Arraso, omma," I said. Then I can hear clearly that she cheered there.

"Pick me up at dance school," she said than hung up the phone.

***

Minzy POV

Since I was kid, my mother always teaches me to not follow a stranger. She will angry to me if she knows that I am following a stranger to her family dinner. Well, she promised me to bring me to my dorm.

"My son wil come soon, he is just nearby," she said and put her phone in her bag.

"Ahjumma, you sure know how to act in front of strangers," I said. She just smiles.

"Well, that's because I am a traditional dancer, and I am the owner of this traditional dance school," she said gracefully. I can feel honesty in her words.

"Ah~" I said while nod.

"And, because my son is an idol, I have to aware of my attitude," she said then look at me with a 'what do you think about my son?' expression.

Wait? Idol? Then her son knows me for sure. I need to go before her son comes. If her son looks at me, i bet he will askn me to give Dara unnie's number to him.

"I am sorry, ahjumma, but I..."

"Omma!" someone yelled from my behind. Damn! I am late. Smile, minzy! You are idol too, you have to show your confident. Then I turn back and saw a familiar face that I've seen hours ago.

"Kyungsoo-ssi?" I said while point him.

***

D.O POV

I can see the girl's figure properly. She has a nice , ehm, I mean nice back. My mother looks so happy when she talked to her.

"Omma!" I yelled. My mom waves to me immediately, but that girl just stand still there. It takes half minute then she turn around and see me.

"Kyungsoo-ssi?" she asked while point at me. I smiled brightly when I see her. It must be a fate that bring us together.

"See, you must know my awesome son," my mom said proudly. Damn, omma, you make me embarrassed.

"Omma, she is my sunbae. I am the one who must know her. Ah, Minzy~ah, mianhae, you must take care of my mom," I said then scratch my back neck.

"It's okay Kyungsoo-ssi, I am the one who should feel grateful because can meet your mom. She is a great dancer," she said and smiled. I am not sure why many people tell that she is ugly, she has a cute smile.

"You are a great dancer too, Minzy~ah. Ah, you can drop your formality to me and just call me oppa," I said then my mother cough. Ah, omma! can you see your son feels happy and hear Minzy call me oppa before you interupt.

"I am still here, kids. Mianhae, Minzy~ah, I don't know that you are an idol too," my mother said. I look at Minzy's expression. She just smiles although my omma said something rude.

"It's okay ahjumma. I am used to it. But, I feel proud of it, many people will get close to me easily," she said while smile brightly. Her mood is better than when in YG building.

"So, both of you know each other?" My omma asked to Minzy.

"Nae. We just met hours ago in my company's building," Minzy said it.

"Just met and now both of you meet again here? It must be fate," omma said it then make me blushed. Well, I like when my mother told that, because I think the same. I steal a glance to Minzy and I can see her face blush.

Well, maybe it's really a fate that make us meet today.

 

============================================================================================================

I am sorry >.<
I am not good at English, so I am sorry if there are parts that you can't understand. Just feel free to criticize me ^^

I just knew that D.O's mother is a dancer. But actually I don't know what kind of dancing is it. So, I just make it become traditional dancer like what Minzy's grandma.

Hope you can enjoy it :))