Chapter 3

New Feeling

Seungyoon POV

The friend label is a label that I got to hate
The feelings I’ve hid still remain as a painful secret memory
The photos that can’t define our relationship is a heartbreaking story
I’m sorry, summer, now goodbye, yeah


 

I walk to dance room with my headphones on. It's Dyo hyung's soft and gentle voice. Goodbye summer, Amber noona made a great song. I close my eyes and listen carefully to the lyrics. The friend label is a label that I got hate. Well, our friendship is worse than friendship. We have hateful friendship. It's my fault that I can act more gentle in front of her. She is so cute. She is the best dongsaeng in this label. Everyone treats her well. I want her to see me, so I always act like I hate her. I am so childish.

"Yah, wild boy. Don't daydream when walking!" I smile when I heard her voice. I open my eyes and can see her in front of me.

"That was my sentence," I said and smirk. She raise her eyebrows and look at me. I know exactly what she thinks. She must think that I need to do it properly before warned her.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

I looked around me. Damn! I miss the turn to the dance studio. Geez, Why am I so stupid and walk while close my eyes.

"Let me guess. You tried to test your instinct as wild boy and walk while close your eyes but you miss the turn," she said while cross her arms. I look at her, she is really cute when she try to bully me.

"You are better to be a fortune teller than be an idol," I said and smirk. She just giggled when she hear it. She used to hear something that she doesn't look like idol at all. But she never think about it. She prefers to practice more and make people realize her talents rather hear people talk about her look. I sile when i see her giggles. She is really cute.

"And you are a good idol? Don't you remember you are lose to team B in the last test," she said and I looked down.

Yeah, I can't enjoy my stage well when last test. I feel burden. I still can be a solo singer although I lose, but Mino hyung and the other can't. That's why we lose yesterday.

"Didn't Yang Goon say to enjoy your stage more? So don't be desperate and enjoy this competition more," she said while patting my left arm.

"Minzy~ah!" CL call her from behind.

"Damn, I forget, I need to give this CD to Deuk oppa," she said while look at the CD.

"Let me do it. You can go to the van, now," I said and took the CD from her hands. She look at me like she doesn't believe me.

"Just take it as a price for comforting me, Countryside Girl," I mess her hair and walk away. I can hear she curse me because I mess her hair. I smiled. Well, maybe friend label is not bad at all.

***

Minzy POV

We are at KBS building. I feel like a kid. Stylish unnie made a piggy tails hair when we are at the van. As soon as we got out from the van I can feel that some fans took our picture. Did piggy hair tail suit me?

"Minzy-ah!" Luna unnie waved to me when we pass her waiting room.

"Ah unnie!" I waved back to her and smile. Behind her there are many exo members who loook at me and unnies. They bow at us and we bow back to them.

I can see Kyungsoo oppa look at me and smile to me. I just bow my head slightly and smile back to him. All of them poke Kyungsoo oppa. I can feel that Kyungsoo oppa feel awkward now.

"Since when you can smile this bright to other idol?" Bom unnie whispered to me from behind. Well, actually her whisper is loud enough exo members and Luna can hear her. Damn! She will nag if I said I know him better when I lose and meet his mother.

"Well, we met when he came to YG building," I answered Bom unnie. I look at Kyungsoo oppa and our gaze met. I can feel my heart is racing too much. I never look to boys eyes too long like this. Kyungsoo oppa has a good eyes.

"Minzy~ah. Hmm, annyeong," Kyungsoo oppa said awkwardly while scrath his back.

"Ah, annyeong oppa," I said and smile.

"Oppa?" Luna unnie asked me. She will introgate me later. I bet that.

"Hmm, well, you have super fanboy here. He wants to meet you so badly," he said and make Kai hit her arm. I laugh look at them. I don't know that Kyungsoo oppa will say something like that. Well, I always see him before, and I always taught that he is quiet type.

"Kai-ssi, right?" I asked and he smile brightly.

"Nae, Kai imnida. I admire your dance sunbaenim," he said while smile to me.

"You know Kai's name, but you asked my name the day we met," Kyungsoo oppa said and look disappointed. I smile when look at him. He is really flower boy type. He is so cute.

"Minzy~ah, we need to prepare for stage. We haven't dressed yet. And it's only your hair that have done," Dara unnie sai to me. Hair preaparing? yeah, she always took the longest time than us.

"Bye, unnie, see you around," I smile to Luna unnie and wave. Luna unnie wave back to me.

"Wait, Minzy~ah," Kyungsoo oppa give me a piece of paper.

"This is your lyric. Yesterday, I took wrong paper," he smiled to me. Lyric? My lyric? Seungyoon has given it to me.

"Good luck for your stage. You look like Chiyo~chan* (a kid from azumango daioh)," he said and smile to me.

"Minzy!" Bom unnie get unpatient.

"Gomawo oppa, see you around," I said and wave to other exo members. I walk away and go to our change room.

"So, how come you know him?" Bom unnie asked me. She really looks like ahjuma who like to watch infotainment.

"Well, he is Seungyoon's friend," I answered it. Other members just nod and busy preparing for stage. I finish fast than other. I look at the paper that Kyungsoo oppa gave to me. Phone number? So this is what he mean about lyric?

"And what are you smiling for?" CL unnie ask me with suspicious face.

"My lyrics is cute," I said and put the paper on my pocket.

Before the stage I took photo and send to twitter.

 

오늘은 나 아즈망가대왕에 나오는 꼬맹이같다 ㅋㅋㅋ pic.twitter.com/Ro2hWjuvjS

View image on Twitter