Chapter 6

New Feeling
Minzy POV
 
"Enough for today," CL unnie said while clapped her hands. I smile and bow to other. We have worked hard.
 
"Seems your boyfriend is here," Bom unnie tease me when she looked Seungyoon walk to our dance room.
 
"Well, he is a boy and he is my friend," I said and take my bottle. He walk inside and talk to Deuk oppa. See, he doesn't come here because of me. Wait, why should I feel disappointed?
 
"So, you ship them both? But Kyungsoo is nicer to her," Dara unnie said. CL unnie just chukkles when she heard them. They become absurd after practice this song and prepare for our comeback next September.
 
"Our maknae won't be with anyone, she is still young," CL unnie said with protective tone. People always see her as carefree person, but actually she nags a lot. She always become protective unnie.
 
I drink my water aand take my bag. I need to go out from this room now. If I keep here, they will talk non sense. Actually all of them have their own issue. Like Bom unnie and Kwanghee oppa as a weird couple, CL unnie and Yong guk oppa as a leader couple, and Dara unnie with Donghae oppa. Because they don't want anyone to talk about their issue, they will start to talk non sense about me.
 
"Where are you going?" Bom unnie yelled to me. Suddenly all of people in that room look at me. I look at Seungyoon, he also look at me.
 
"I want to meet GD oppa," I said. See, I said absurd thing. Why should I meet GD oppa? My mind will go wrong if I am here.
 
"I want to learn how to make a good lyric," I said.
 
"Well, you can meet him with Seungyoon. He also need to talk to GD about his music," Deuk oppa said. Good my nonsense bring me to nowhere.
 
"Okay," I said then walk out from room. I can feel my unnies stare at me. After that Seungyoon run to me.
 
"What happened to you?" he asked. I just look at him. I don't think that I do something wrong or something weird. Why did he ask me.
 
"Don't you think you make your unnies worry?"
 
Ah~ About that. I know, I have acted strange to my unnies lately. But that's because I feel like we are different now. Since our date banned is lift, they always talk about love things. I don't hate talking about that, but I just feel uncomfortable. Especially when they bring me in to that nonsense talk.
 
"I just..."
 
"You just aren't used to love things, right?" Seungyoon cut my sentence. I look at him. Since that night he can read my mind. I smile to him and he does the same. I think I get a good friend.
 
"Well, countryside girl, innocent girl, you must try to used to it. You know exactly what is missing to your lyrics, right?" Well, he is right. I am blind about love things.
 
"And I think you should..."
 
"Say sorry to my unnies, right, wild boy?" I said and smile to him. He smiles and mess my hair.
 
"You are right cutie ero maknae. I need to meet GD hyung and talk about your song that make me and other WIN contestant confuse. You just lied, right?" he said. I giggle when I hear it. Actually what did I do with him last night? Why can he read my mind clearly?
 
Suddenly my phone vibrates. I look at the screen and I see Kyungsoo oppa name there.
 
you will come tonight, right?
-D.O-
 
"Ah, Wild boy, do you come to Exo party? They celebrate their successful album tonight, right?" Kyungsoo oppa invite me to come. I think it will be fun, but I don't think I can't come without Seungyoon. Well, it's just me and Seungyoon who got invitement. Although I know Hyoyeon unnie, Amber unnie, cutie Luna, Sulli, Siwon oppa, Kyungsoo oppa, and Kai, I don't think I will feel comfortable if I come alone.
 
"Since you won't feel comfortable if you come alone, I will come with you, besides, I can't leave you alone with Kyungsoo hyung and his ero saeng, Kai," he said.
 
"Hah?" I raised my left eyebrow. I don't understand what he means.
 
"Nothing, I need to meet GD hyung now. Let's meet at 7 p.m in lobby," he said and go while wave at me. I just wave back to him and still thinking what did he means about he can't leave me alone. Well, let's just think later. I need to buy some clothes with cutie Luna and Amber unnie.
 
 
==========================================================================================================
 
I am sorry for short chapter *bow hundred times*. I am busy in my college >.< I will try to upload a longer chapter when I have more spare times. As usual, feel free to criticize me, I welcome it ^^ I want to study about writing more. I know, I am bad at description. I am sorry for it too >.<
 
well, I hope you enjoy my story x))