Chapter 12 (End)

New Feeling

I haven't talked to Seungyoon a bit. He seems so angry to me and I am not sure what is his reason. Although He and I always argue but he never avoided me like what he do now.

"Minzy, are you okay?" Chaerin unnie asked me while she was been madeup.

"Ah. I am fine unnie," I said and smiled to her.

20 minutes more, MAMA will do red carpet. All of artist is busy to do their makeup.  I don't think I can meet Kyungsoo oppa now.

"Mingkki-yah, you shouldn't think too much. If you feel bothered, it show in your face," Chaerin unnie said. It make me realize I am too focus to Seungyoon and Kyungsoo oppa.

"Arraseo unnie. I am sorry," I said and take a deep breathe. Okay, I need to focus now.

"Minzy-ah, let's talk. You are the type who can't focus if your head hasn't cleared," Bom unnie said and make Chaerin unnie and Dara unnie nod in agreement.

****

Kyungsoo POV

"Hyung, you are not coming?" Kai asked me right before we do right carpet.

"Ah, I will. Give me 10 minutes more. I will come," I said.

"Okay, but don't take longer than 10 minutes, okay?" Suho hyung said and I nod.

"nae hyung," I said and all of them go away for me.

I rest my back on the wall while waiting Minzy here. I need to talk to her. It has been more than 1 month since we talked, or we kissed. Aish! What have I done? She is not ready yet Do Kyung Soo!!

"Oppa, what are you doing here? I think Exo are getting ready for red carpet now," a voice talk to me and it makes me smile while I look at to the one who has that beautiful voice.

"So, you stop ignoring me Minzy-ah," I said with a smile.

"Well, both of you need to talk, right? Minzy we give you 5 minutes," CL said and Minzy nod at her. Minzy is so cute. She is always cute. Huh, I really miss her.

"I am sorry oppa," she said right after her unnie went away.

"No, Minzy-ah. I am the one who should said sorry. I can't control myself," I said while scratch my back neck.

"I am also sorry oppa. I am sorry for ignoring you, your signal, and keep pairing you with Amber unnie. I don't think about your feeling," she said while look down.

"I need something to say," I and Minzy said together and make us laugh. It's been a long time since we laughed together.

"you say it first, oppa," she said.

"Amber noona is not the one that I love. You are the one that I love, Minzy-ah. If you ask me when or why I feel this way, I am not sure myself. Everyti me I ask that to myself and I try to find the answer, I just can think you, how have you been? have you eaten? or did Seungyoon already win? I just can't find the answer myself. The thing that I am sure. I love you Minzy. I love you for sure," I said and I can see her blush.

***

Seungyoon POV

What did I do to her? She must think too much right now. If she think about something she can't focus to the other things. I need to talk to her. She need to clear her mind.

ring...ring...

-Contryside girl-

She call me. I bet she really needs to clear her head. Well, I need it too. I need to focus to our debut.

"Yo!" I said as soon as picked up the phone.

"Yo!" she said it too.

"I think you are in MAMA right now?" I try to open the conversation.

"Well, I am still at my dressing room and preparing for our red carpet moment," she said then silent. No one between us talk.

"Mmm.. Sorry for ignoring you," I said.

"It's okay. Mmm... I just have talked to unnie. This is weird. They always say that you love me. Actually I just want to ignore them like I always do, but...."

"I really do love you, Minzy-ah," I cut her talking. And silent come again.

"Th..thank you," she said. I just smiled while imagine her blushing face.

"you don't sound surprise at all," I said.

"Well, I kinda think about it. What is the reason you always overprotective when I talk to Kyungsoo oppa, and why did you ignore me just because I talk about Kyungsoo oppa? But I always think, maybe that's not because like unnies always told me, maybe you like me as dongsaeng like bigbang oppas do," she said. Good, she doesn't get awkward at all. At least we can still be a good friend.

"So?" I asked.

"So what?" she asked me back and it make me laugh.

"Come on. I think you called me to clear your mind. So, what are your answer?" I asked.

***

No One POV

"Hey CL, they are Exo," Bom told CL with ahjumma tone and make them laugh.

"Unnie, don't act like you are ahjumma fan of them," CL said and Dara nod in agreement.

"So what, if I am," Bom said. And three of them wait in the line. They wait for the limo car and for Minzy.

"Uri Mingkki is adult already," Dara said and make Bom and CL laugh.

"Yah. Are you that old now, so you can't remember who is Minzy?" Bom asked.

"Unnie, Mingkki is 40 years old," CL said and make all of them laugh.

"But I, myself, surprise how she get that answer. She is so mature, but actually she is still kid. All of this must be too hard for her. She spent her half time of her life in YG to reach her dream. This thing must be new for her," CL said and make Bom and Dara nod.

"As long as Minzy happy, I don't care about the detail," Bom said.

***

Seungyoon POV

"So?" I asked again.

"I am sorry Seungyoon-ah," she said and that sentence make my heart beat stop for a moment. Actually I kinda can guess that answer. She seem closer to Kyungsoo hyung.

"I like you for sure. But I am not sure enough what kind of like that I feel. Do I like you as friend? as family? or as a guy? I don't know it myself. It's a new  feeling for me that make me took a long time to recognize it. But one thing I know, I have a good time with you and that make me want to spend my time with you. I want to fight with you, nag to you, or trolling with you. So, when you ignore me, it makes me I need to try find a way to talk to you again. I need to find my way to get closer to you. But I am not sure, what is this feeling means," she said.

"Minzy-ah, you are really a countryside girl," I said and smile.

"So what if I am?"

"I like you," I said and make boh of us silent again.

"Seungyoon-ah," she said.

"mm?"

"Although I don't know what is this feeling for you, i don't want to make you wait for me. I want you to find your happiness. If you find your way to be happy and if it is not me, just walk to that way. I will support you," she said and makes me smile. Now, I know why falling in love with friend is troublesome.

"Arraseo Minzy-ah. Well, your unnies keep calling your name. Good luck for your performance. I will watch you and support you too," I said and ake her laugh.

"Arraseo wild boy, let's meet again later, ah, thank you for the new feeling that you introduce to me, bye," she said.

"Bye," then she hung her phone up.

She is really 40 years old countryside girl. But I love her. Although you said that, I think I will wait you until you recognize what is your feeling for me. You are my happiness after all. :)

***

Kyungsoo POV

3 minutes until we need to take our limo for our red carpet.

"You don't need to answer me now, if you..."

"oppa," she said and makes me stop talking.

"I am sorry," she said while look at my eyes.

I froze for a moment. I know, I make it too fast for her.

"You are a good guy oppa. I am sure if you meet another girl you will make her heart melt like you always do to me," she said and make her face blush.

"When I am with you, my heart beats so fast and it makes me nervous. I am not sure, is it because you are a good oppa or I see you as guy. You are the first guy who hold my hand and make my heart beat so fast because of it. you are the first guy who become my inspiration to write a song. You the first guy who take cream on my cheek by kissing, and you..." she stopped for a moment. She blush so hard and I know what will she say.

"You are the first guy who kissed my lips. I don't regret it to give my experience for you oppa. Inside my heart i feel relieved because you are the one. But I am not sure, if GD oppa or TOPoppa do this to me, will I feel relieve like this? Or is it just because of you I feel relieved? I am not sure oppa. So I can't take your love, yet," she said with a clear eyes. I smile when I see how sincere she is.

"Arraseo Minzy, I will wait for you," I said and smile to me.

"Please don't, oppa. I feel I am selfish enough to tell you what I feel. I don't want to be more selfish to ask you to wait. If you find a girl who make you think about her all time, and when that time I haven't decided yet, please go to that girl. Please be happy, oppa. I will be happy that way," she said and smile sincere. Now I know, why people said that she is a mature maknae.

"Arraso Minzy-ah. I will be happy to make you happy. Well, our times is up, let's be happy in stage," I said and she nod happily. Then she run toward her unnies. Cute. She is really cute.

Well. I think I will wait you after all.

Seems you are broken heart. Like me. hahahaha. Let's hand out and let's relieved our stress because of that 40 years old countryside girl, hyung.
-Seungyoon-

Hahaha. Seems I am not alone. That fool must choose to wait her too. Well, maybe it's better this way for now.

*****

 

 

Open Ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry >.< I just can't choose who will suit Minzy. So you can choose, who will be the best for our Minzy. Thaks for reading my story >.<. Please read my other story. <3 <3 <3

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/646628/minzy-and-idol-one-shot-collection-2ne1-etc-minzy-ygfamily-smtown-cube-jype