All Out

Agent 143

Yoona expected the bomb to explode any second, but all she could hear was pure silence. She opened her eyes, noticing Taecyeon kneeling still on the cold floor with the knife in his right hand. She watched him stand up to untie the knots on her wrists. As he did so, Yoona turned around, pushing the chair to the side as she threw her arms around Taecyeon’s neck, burying herself in his chest.

“I did it, you’re safe now Yoona,” Taecyeon whispered, her hair gently. “You’re safe now,” he repeated.

Yoona nodded in his chest, not wanting to break free from his hold. “Yoona, we have to go. I’d like to stay and cuddle but we’re under a crisis,” he teased, releasing her carefully.

“Let’s go then.”

 

“Chansung, protect the rookies,” Jongkook turned around, shooting at the opponent that ran to him.

Chansung nodded, “Got it Jongkook-ssi.”

Gary and Haha were helping Jongkook who had several opponents enclosing on him. Kwangsoo and Sukjin joined in the small commotion, defending one another from their attackers. Jongkook had his gun thrown away from the man he was fighting a combat with.

“Jongkook!” Gary ran up to him but he was prevented so. “What are you doing?”

“It’s okay Gary I got this,” Jongkook said as he hurled a punch into his opponent’s face, knocking him unconscious on the ground. He backed away from the spurt of blood that came from his opponent’s mouth. “Let’s attack!” Jongkook commanded, grabbing another attacker’s collar. It was a blur limbs and fists all over the place, the running spies taking down each one of them in a blink of an eye.

Sooyoung sent the rookies to a deserted area near the Han River, ordering them to stay in their place where they could be safe. She had to go back to the fighting scene because she couldn’t leave Chansung in that situation alone. With Seulong and Siwon’s help to look over the rookies, she dashed to the scene although she remembered she was unarmed, but that didn’t stop her from helping.

“Stay with the rest!” Chansung shouted across Sooyoung who was fighting with an opponent whom obviously was stronger than her whole being.

“You shouldn’t be alone,” Sooyoung yelled back.

Chansung pushed the man off of him when he noticed a man behind Sooyoung pointing a gun towards her. “Sooyoung!”

He panicked, rushing to Sooyoung’s figure as fast as he could. Sooyoung turned to Chansung who was running frantically in her direction. Confused at first, but realized when a bullet was after her. Chansung held Sooyoung by her arms, blocking her from the bullet’s aim. Everything happened too fast, Chansung fell onto the ground with Sooyoung reaching out for him. Jongkook witnessed the incident, snatching a gun away from an opponent who was lying on the ground, shooting the one who shot Chansung.

“Chansung! Wake up! Chansung! You idiot! Why did you block the bullet for me?” Sooyoung slapped his arm lightly. “Are you okay? Wake up!”

Chansung’s vision blurred, his ears filtering the noise from the circumstances. The bullet aimed on his right shoulder, dangerously close the heart.

“Someone call 911 this instant!” the urgency and panic in Jongkook’s voice made Kwangsoo whip his phone out from his pocket. Gary, Haha and Sukjin handled the rest of the intruders remaining.

Jongkook kneeled down beside  Sooyoung who was crying Chansung’s name in vain. “How is he?”

“Not good Jongkook-ssi. He is losing too much blood,” she whimpered.

“We have to get him to the hospital fast. Hang in there Chansung,” Jongkook placed two fingers on Chansung’s pulse, checking the rate of his heartbeat. “You’re gonna be alright,” Jongkook wiped the sweat from his forehead. Sooyoung stared at her teammate, letting the tears flow from her eyes as she held onto Chansung’s hand.

 

Jihyo made sure her footsteps were as light as feathers, creeping up to Jaesuk’s office. She brought along a handy dagger, handling the two guards that were on patrol by the door easily. Her lips were pursed, she pressed her ear onto the smooth wooden surface of the door. She hoped she could receive a few information on what Minsoo was doing.

On the other side, Jaesuk sat there in a pitiful position. Minsoo was guarding him well, until he walked around Jaesuk casually.

“I just received an update from my spies. They told me your members are outside and one of your dear agents have been shot,” Minsoo said, a smirk in place.

Jaesuk’s eyes shot up. “What?” anger evident in his voice. “Why are you including my agents in this! They have nothing to do with you!” he snapped.

Minsoo shrugged his shoulders. “I’ve told you already,” he scoffed. “I’m making you suffer by hurting the ones you protect.”

Jaesuk exhaled, beginning to feel tired. “If you want me to suffer, just kill me instead. I’m the one you’re after, you know that damn well Minsoo! I’m sick and tired of this, I want it to stop.”

“You’re right. You’re the one I’m after and that’s given right at this second. Me killing you? I’ve thought of that years ago Jaesuk. Now, you don’t have to worry about that.”

“What are you saying?”

Minho snickered. “There’s a bomb hidden somewhere in the headquarters. It’s gonna blow up pretty soon and I think this is finally my cue to leave. I promised myself to get my revenge, and that my friend,” Minsoo pointed at Jaesuk accusingly. “Is destroying the Espionage.”

“Let’s go nephew,” Minsoo patted Minho’s shoulder lightly.

Cynical laughter broke out from Minsoo who bowed at Jaesuk before leaving the office with Minho and two of his accomplices.

 

Taecyeon decided to check on what Jihyo was up to. Both him and Yoona rushed to Jaesuk’s office, their hopes high when they notice the doors were ajar. To their surprise, they caught Jihyo untying Jaesuk from his chair.

“Jihyo-ssi! Chief!” Taecyeon panted, holding Yoona’s hand tightly in his. “What’s going on?”

“Taecyeon we have to go right this second, there’s a bomb hidden and god knows where it is,” Jihyo said, releasing Jaesuk free from the chair.

Jaesuk rubbed his wrist. “We have to go now, the building’s going to explode.”

“Come on!”

 

The four spies who were climbing down the flight of stairs in a hurry, heard a certain voice.

“Twenty…” it called out like a timer. “Nineteen…”

“It’s a timer! We have to hurry!”

“Let’s exit here,” Taecyeon pushed the emerency exit door but failed to do so. “It’s locked!”

“That means the main entrance is our only chance,” Jihyo said, turning to a corner.

“Eighteen…”

“Seventeen…”

“Sixteen…”

“Fifteen…”

Taecyeon gasped for air, his lungs were thirsty for oxygen. Turning to Yoona, she was lacking the vital substance as well but there was no time for stopping. Never did they let go of each other’s hands in this type of urgency.

“Fourteen…”

“Thirteen…”

“Twelve…”

“Eleven…”

“Taecyeon! Yoona! Come on!”

They have finally reached the first floor, only thing they needed to do was to leave the headquarters by sprinting to the main entrance of the building.

“Ten…”

“Nine…”

“Eight…”

“Seven…”

“Six…”

“Five…”

“Go first!” Jihyo waited for the younger ones to leave the building first, followed by Jaesuk and herself. They depended on their legs to run faster, to be away fast from the area of the building.

“Four…”

“Three…”

“Two…”

“One…”

 

A huge ball of fire shot up into the blue sky, the headquarters collapsed from the blow. The four spies who were running from the building, flew in mid-air as they dropped flat onto the ground with the great impact. Jaesuk groaned, lying painfully on the rough surface of the pavement. Jihyo’s mind went blank, seeing orange flames engulf the Espionage.

Yoona’s eyes fluttered open, blood oozing from her nostrils. She couldn’t move because the pain spreading throughout her body was unbearable. Her heart stopped when her gaze fell on Taecyeon who was a few metres away from her. Her fingers were reaching out for him, but it was pointless when she was took weak to even move.

Taecyeon’s eyes were shut. Blood was trickling down the side of his head. Panic crept in when Yoona noticed he wasn’t moving.

“Taecyeon…” 

 


so will Taecyeon live or go?! 

hey there fellow readers! kind of a long wait for that cliffhanger there :P 

anyway! there's just something really fishy about Taecyeon's song 'It's Only You'

that song is obviously just meant for Yoona I mean like come on, heartbreak? 

Taec is soooooooo giving it away to us TaecYoonizens heh! 

well~ wish they would hurry up and get back together again soon! very soon!