06. JunHyung's Inspiration

A Bitter Day ~ Behind the song~

 

TIK…

TOK…

TIK…

TOK…

 

The sound of the clock ticking was the one keeping my eyes open. It was already past midnight but I still couldn’t sleep. The thought of making the lyric was killing me. I thought it would be much more easier because it was an event that happened to me. I was wrong; I was totally wrong. I’m stuck and standing in the spot for the three hours. A blank paper was waiting in front of me. Waiting for a pencil to touch its surface. I grabbed a pencil tightly into my hands.

 

TIK…

TOK…

TIK…

The dorm was quiet. It was usually not like this. Usually those five boys will create a ruckus in the living room but I guess not today. It felt like something went wrong at the wrong time. The lonely feelIt felt like something went wrong at the wrong time. The lonely feeling is slowly creeping into my chest. The bad memories suddenly appeared like flashes of thoughts around my head.

 I am sure that everyone is already sleeping. I pulled out a flashdisk out of my jacket’s pocket and connect it with my laptop. I patiently wait until a new icon came out in the desktop. I clicked it, and started searching for that hidden folder

 

“J.H”        

 was written on it.

 

J dot H. I focused my self on trying to click that folder open. I was so anxious and certainly not ready to face the consequences that were surely going to come. J dot H was made in early 2010, which has many memories that I have been trying to bury all of these times. Moments for which I still want to chereish but then again I want to forget. I have to move on but yet again I just clicked the folder open.

 

I never knew I missed you this much

 

Thumbnails of photos and files started to pop up. I scrolled down slowly as my eyes started to skim each one of it. I remembered when was it and where was it perfectly. Our favorite picture at our favorite place, the photos of her cooking, us holding hands and the songs that we made together; I kept it all of this time without anyone knowing. Twitter. Just like twitter. When everybody has a timeline for his or her lives. We had ours and it stopped on its first anniversary. Our first anniversary; on that day, I left her alone in that studio and on that day I fell in love again.

 

“J.H. J dot H. Junhyung and Hyuna.” I found myself mumbling my thoughts. I think I’m going crazy.

 

Pity that the initials sounded the same if I ever had the intention to make a new folder now. Tragic that it is like an old wedding tradition, where everyone would only write their initials on the front of their wedding invitations. Sad as it is that now I don’t know whether to be happy or not seeing all of these happy memories that I knew I secretly cherish all of this time. I clicked on a thumbnail. My favorite photo of her out of all the selca that I knew she always takes. It was on a full screen mode. The screen was filled with your smile and you gleaming eyes. Out of my consciousness, I found my finger the part that is her cheek. I let out a sigh as pushed my laptop further away from me only to find the blank papers. I took my pen into my hand. There no more thinking needed for now because your smile is such an inspiration to me.

 

Hyuna-yah.


 

 


 

sorry for the short chapter .

hope you enjoyed it