-1. TEASER

A Bitter Day ~ Behind the song~

 

She was laughing hard with her unnies. They have finished their entire schedule for the day. That day was one of the more fun side off the entire schedule they been having lately. Variety shows never failed to cracked her and bring the very best of her.

 

They were waiting for their van to come pick them up in front off the broadcasting station. Some of their beloved fans were waiting in front of it; holding cardboards cards with neon words to show the support. That view always brightens her days. She loved her 4nias so much and it is her habit to come to them and give some greetings.

 

“Unnie! Hyuna unnie! Is it true that Junhyung oppa is dating Hara unnie?” a young girl asked her out loud. Her eyes were widening by curiosity and she was tearing.

 

She could feel that all eyes were on her. It was like trying to strip the truth out of her. Did she know about this news before or did she never know anything about it?

 

She didn’t know what to say. The smile in her cute face didn’t wither away like her other group members. She was smiling and there was no sign of sadness in her eyes.

 

She walked towards the young girl, and bent towards the girl. She smiled softly towards her as her thumbs wiped the tears off the girl face.

 

“Unnie jeodo mollasseoyo.” She took a piece of tissue to wiped the dropping tears out off the girl eyes.

“Ulji malayo. Unnie will ask Junhyung oppa. geogjeonghaji maseyo.” She gave the girl a warm smile and said goodbye to her as she noticed the waiting van in front of her.

 

The silence came as the girls entered the van. Tension rose slowly, creating a cold atmosphere. Not even one person dared to look at her or even talked to her. It was very awkward for a long time and yet it is the very first time it happened in that van.

 

She felt sorry for her group members and managers for this weird ambience she’s creating. She didn’t mean too but it was hard to be lively as she used to be when she was holding up her tears. Her focus was concentrated on her phone. She typed a word on the naver homepage.

 

Just a simple “JUNHYUNG.”

 

She regretted it.