CHAPTER 2

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 I wanna tell you guys if I put * sentences *,It means that you are talking in your mind.

eg: *I won't open it.* you thought to CAP.

It means that you are talking in your mind.

FYI,when you are talking in your mind,the others understand what you are talking although you're just silent (at the out).Like I said in Foreward.The people in the school know what are you thinking(talking in your mind)

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

   *5 years later.*

               "Yah Byunghun!!Give back my lunch."you shout at L.Joe who is gonna eat your lunch.You sigh."If I count to three and you didn't give me my lunch,you'll regret it."you said with a threatening voise.LJoe who scared by the warning give you quickly your lunch.*Good boy* you thought and pat his head.He just look at your eyes and pout.

               You and Teen Top are at your usual place at lunch which is at your school rooftop.You eat your lunch happily."Can you take off your glasses now??There's no peasant here."CAP said.You shook your head and continue to eat.*I won't open it.*you thought to CAP.He nod his head understanding.

               You changed into a very beautiful girl this past few years.Uncle Seth is the one who order you to wear sunglasses.Uncle Seth said when you wear the sunglasses,you can feel more confident.And like what he said,you do feel a little more confident.But besides that,he said that because you are a beautiful and perfect girl and guys will really like to flirt with you.He ask you to wear sunglasses to cover your most beautiful features which is you eyes.Nobody have seen your eyes except for Uncle Seth,Chihoon and Teen Top.

               But when you didn't wear the glasses,and you glare at someone,they'll feel like dying because of the deadly glare.If looks can kill,they'll dead at that spot.Uncle Seth said you have the most deadly glare.He never seen glares that more frightening than yours.He too,scared at your glare.And that's the third reason why you should wear sunglasses.

(you)

              You all chat and eat your lunch.After that,you headed towards the next class."Hey Mikki!!"a girl greet you.You nod your head."Anyeong Mikki~"a group of boys greet you when you passes their class.You just nod your head.You are the queenka in this school.Actually,the only one quennka in this school.Everybody knows you and they really like you.

              You continue the school hour and prepare to go home.You wave Teen Top goodbye and headed towards your home.You enter the house and cleaned yourself up.You wear a plain t-shirt and 3/4 pants.You get down and headed to the kitchen.Since your school end at 6,you eat dinner when you arrive at home.You rarely see Chihoon because he study at a boarding school at China.Once in a month,he'll take holiday and visit you.Although,they are apart,Chihoon loves to call you and ask about your day.You chat with him once in a while in Skype.

              "Mikki,eat your dinner.I want to talk to you after this."Uncle Seth said.Although he's kindda strict,he really cares for you.You nod your head and eat your dinner neatly.No rice or the dishes spilled at the table.You are an organized girl like what Uncle Seth asked you so.After you finish the dinner,you headed to the living room and sit on the sofa.Uncle Seth come in along with a few papers."I think you need to change your school,Yeonju-ah."he said.Your eyes widen because of two reason.One is that you need to change school.Two is that he called you with your real name.It's been a long time since you heard people call you Yeonju.You caught that his voice tone seems different."For the changing school let me think first.Maybe for a day or two.But let me ask you something."you said."What?"he ask."Are you sick or something??Your voice seems different.Is there any problem??"you ask him with woried tone.He just sigh heavily.

               "Actually there is.But I want you to be strong after you heard this."he said.You frown.*What are you gonna say?*you thought to him."I have lung cancer and I know when will I go.But I won't tell you when.I just wanna hear you promise to me that you'll never change into the fragile girl that you used to be when I'm gone.Promise me that you'll never shed a single tear for stupid reason.Promise me that you'll never back away when you need to fight.Promise me can you??"he said.You startled.You try your best not to cry.You look up at him and smle in determination."I won't.I promise."you said and hug him."And the school changing,I agree with it if its the right desision."you said.He smiled and kiss your forehead.

              "Did Chihoon oppa know about this?"you ask him.He nod his head."I know he'll be sad,but like I said,he's strong enough to handle this.I'm  just afraid that yo're the one that aren't strong enough."he said."I promise I'll go through with this."you said.

               "When do I need to get out from the school??"you ask him."I'm sorry but you need to get out this Friday.Since it's Monday,you have only four days to say goodbye to them."he said.*I'm sure they'll understand.*you sigh."I'm sure they wil."Uncle Seth said.You nod your head and get up."I'm gonna go to sleep,now.Bye uncle."you kiss him and headed towards your room.

 

                As you arrive at your room,you fell down onto your knees and tears fell down instantly.Nobody knows that you can't follow the ONE rule that your uncle give.It's crying.Yes.You are strong.But not inside.You still have that one attitude that you have when you're little.You still crying when one of your beloved sick or in problem.You just can't fully changed yourself.There's always that one thing that stuck with you forever.

              You cry because you're gonna leave your friends.You cry because your guardian is dying.You cry because you can't handle this.You cry all night till you sleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's kindda sad :'(

Btw,Comment and subsribe okey??

Sorry for the gramatical mistakes.

ILY<3<3