CHAPTER 14

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

              "Yongguk hyung!!Don't spill the flour!!Measure them rightly!!" "Himchan hyung!!Pick up those egg shells!" Yongjae scowled his hyungs.Yongguk and Himchan glare at him."How can you ask us to do this?" Yongguk ask Yongjae.Yongjae rolled his eyes annoyed."You said you gonna appologize to Mikki.I think bake cake for her is the right way.Girls like sweet things right?"he said.

              Actually,Yongguk,Himchan and Yongjae are gonna bake an appologize cake for you. They're gonna make a party for that.While the three hyung baking the cake,the maknaes go out buying the decoration.

              "Urghh!! I don't understand why we are the one who need to buy the deco."Zelo whine. Jongup sigh.Daehyun just don't give a damn at his dongsaengs.They get in the decoration store and but the things that their hyungs ask for."For Mikki.Its all for Mikki."Jongup keep mumbling trying to ease the annoyance of his three hyungs.When they get out from the store they notice you and Chihoon walking towards them.They quickly hide the bags behind them.

              You saw Daehyun,Jongup and Zelo just get out from a party store.You frown.You walk towards them followed by Chihoon.You two were having lunch at a restaurant because it's the last day of Chihoon at Korea before he get back to China.

             "Anyeong guys."you greet them."Anyeong Mikki."they said.The three of them look at Chihoon and greet him akwardly since Chihoon is look them with judging eyes. "An..anyeong hyung."they said.Chihoon nod his head.

             "So,watcha three doing at the party store??Going to throw a party?"you ask them.The three of them nod their head."What are you doing here?"Daehyun ask looking slightly at Chihoon.

"Us?We just eating at the restaurant nearby since he'll gonna get back at China."you said making the three of them rounded their eyes.

"China?Can you tell us who is this hyung?"Zelo ask.You look at Chihoon and at the three B.A.P members."He is my bestfriend from China.He study and live there.He have a week of holiday so he decided to visit Korea."you said and look at Chihoon.*Introduce yourself oppa.*you thought.

             "Chihoon ibnida.Just call me hyung cuz I'm older than you."he said and handshake with the three of them."Daehyun ibnida." "Zelo ibnida." "Jongup ibnida." They introduce themselves.

"We  are Mikki's friends at her new school."Daehyun said and look at you.Chihoon nod his head."Since I'm gonna get back to China at 3 pm,I'm gonna ask you to threat her goodly or I'll hunt you down."Chihoon threaten them firmly.The three of them gulp nervously. "We'll threat her well.I promise."Daehyun said.They bid goodbye and get back home.B.A.P decorate their house and cook for the party.

               "So hyung,when will the party start?When must I call her?"Daehyun ask Yongguk."We'll gonna start this party at 7.30 pm.Invite her only.Don't let the so called Teen Top destroy our party."he said.Daehyun nod his head.

 

                                           *************************************

                  You hug Chihoon tightly and hid your head in his jacket.Chihoon hug you and kiss your head for a long time.He release you and wipe the tears that gonna fell down any longer.He smile.

"Why so sad?I'm not gonna leave you forever.Maybe next year or another 5 months,I'll visit you again."he said and cupped your face.He kiss your forehead and smile at you.He walk in the plane waving at you.You wave at him and smile your sweetest smile.You watch the China plane fly off.

                                         

                                                *******************************

                 A tall gorgeous man just step out from the arrival department with his luggage.His golden hair shine brightly attracting the girls and women.His fabulous figure walk through the airport like he own that place.Like he is in a fashion show.His black sunglasses hide his eyes making the females can't see his handsome face.He get in his back Audi making him look like a super rich man.

 

                     "I just get out from the airport.I'm gonna meet you guys at our ussual place."he said.

"Gege!! Miss you,bro.We'll meet at the ussual place.I'll gather the others."the other said.

They ended the call.The man get through the road with lightning speed making him look he own the road.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Sorry I didn't update for a long time.

I'm kindda busy since there's exam.

But since the exam finished,I get to update the story!!^^

 

 

Can you guess the 'man' ??

I guess you can.

Comment and Subsribe  ok?? ILY<3 <3