CHAPTER 15

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

                    

               You look at the clock.*It's 7 p.m.I should start make dinner.Or not.Since Seth appa eat with his friends.*you thought.You decided to buy dinner at the nearest eatery.You climb the stairs towards your bedroom.You look at your ringing phone on the bed.You look at the caller.*Daehyun?*

"Yeobaseyo??" you pick up the call. "Is this Mikki?"Daehyun ask.

"Ne.Why did you call me?"you ask him.

"Urmm....I'm making...I mean..We,B.A.P,are making a party.Would you want to come?"Daehyun ask you nervously.You chuckled at his nervous."Yes.I would love to come.I'll be there in short while."you said making Daehyun punch the air happily with his big smile.The members look at him weirdly.Zelo sigh.*Hyung,It's obvious you like her.* he thought.

                 After Daehyun gave you the address,you change your clothes."Good think that they invite me.I don't need to waste my money to buy dinner."you mumble while changing your clothes.

               You ride your bike since you're too lazy to walk.

 

              You prefer to ride your bike rather than your car.Chihoon oppa bought the bike for your birthday last year while Seth appa bought you the car.You speed off through the road not noticing there's a black Audi beside you.The car also speed off.You look slightly at it but you can only see a a figure driving since the window's so dark despite it's night.

              You arrive at B.A.P's house and parked your bike.You walk in and knock the door.You notice the house is pitch balck.*There's no light?*you thought.The main door opened by who knows who??You enter the house and you were startled by the suprise."Suprise!!!!" B.A.P shouted.

              You look at B.A.P with your emotionless face.Yongguk was holding a cake wrote

 ' WE ARE SORRY.FORGIVE US PLEASE?'

                Yongguk,Himchan and Yongjae have guilty face on but the maknaes look really happy and exited.You look at Daehyun.

"Did you just lied to me?"you ask him.Daehyun gulp nervously.

"I'm sorry.But I need to do that or else it won't be a suprise."he said.You all already sitted on the sofa.You sit beside Zelo since there's not enough space.

                The atmosphere is kindda akward."So??Why did you invite me?" you ask.Yongguk cleared his throut."Urm..We're making appology party just for you.We think that we acted immaturely at you."Yongguk said with guilty voice."Slash that.It's not we,B.A.P,it's just Yogguk,Himchan and Yongjae hyung."Jongup corrected."We are very sorry!!"Yongguk,Himchan and Yongjae stand up.You look at their guilty face.

               "I never keep the urge to kill you three.Actually,I don't even care what had you done to me."you said making they all widen their eyes."Really??"Himchan ask slightly shouting.You nod your head."Oh thank god!!"Himchan said and trying to hug you.Daehyun and Zelo immediately stopped Himchan while Jongup streched both of his arms trying to protect you from the clingy human.

                "Yah!!Let go of me.Why can't I hug her?"Himchan ask.Daehyun and Zelo rolled their eyes annoyed."It's the first time you beeing nice to her and you already want a hug?EWWW!!"Zelo make a disgusted face.You chuckled at the scene.You look at the beautiful baked cake."Did you baked this?"You ask Yongguk.

                "Yeah.Me and the two of them."Yongguk said."Manly much??"you . "Don't say that.We bake this cake just for you.We wouldn't make it if it isn't for you despite that Daehyun said that it's more special if we make it ourselves."Yongguk said nervously.You frown at him."No need to be nervous.I'm sure it'll taste great."you said.Yongguk slice a piece of that cake and give it to you. "Have a piece." he said.You took a bite of the chocolate cake and savours the deliciousness.

"Mmmm~Nomu mata."you said and give him a thumb up.He smile in relief.Yongjae and Himchan too."I wanna taste a little.Can you feed me?"Zelo ask you with his cute voice.You look at him weirdly."Please??"Zelo make his deadly aegyo.Daehyun look at you nervously.*Is she really going to feed him?With the same freaking spoon?* he thought.You think for a while.You take another spoon and feed him the cake.

               "Mmmm~It's delicious."Zelo said and open his mouth again.You look at him.He point the cake and to his mouth.You understand that and continue to feed him.Zelo steal glance at Daehyun.He saw that Daehyun kindda angry with his action.*Mikki noona is mine.She's mine.No one can take her away from me.*Zelo thought.

               You spent the night try to know B.A.P.You chat with them until it's 12 midnight.You already know the reason why Yongguk hate you but you just forgive him.You get back home and go to sleep.

            

                                                  ********************************

               "Did you know the new girl that won almost all the competition that day at TS Academy?"Tao ask his friends.Xiumin,Luhan and Chen nod thier heads except for Lay who look confuse. "Which girl? When? Ts Academy?" he frown.The others sigh."Yixing,it's the new hot girl at TS Academy.At TS Acd. Sports Day."Luhan explain.Lay nod his head understand."Owwhh...that girl.She's freaking hot.Just like my type.I heard she knows everything.She's like a perfect students.Her acedemic and sports are excellent.She also the ex quennka at her old school.What's the name again??Ahhh..TOP Acd!!."Lay said.The others look at him awed.

               "How can we angry with your forgotness??You know the little but important things about something that you forgot."Xiumin said.Lay chuckled."Just some of the things I can do like that.Especially when I have interest with it."he said.The others widen their eyes."You interested about her?"Tao ask.Lay nod."Maybe a little."

              "I heard that she's the bestfriend of Teen Top."Chen said."Yeah,I heard that to."Luhan said.

               "What heard?? Who's the girl that Lay interested with? TS Acd? What the hell is that? Sports Day?? Do you guys even go sports.Cuz as I remember,you wouldn't go Sports Day." a voice said from their back.ExoM startled for a sec but they turn around to see the owner of the voice.There's a tall handsome figure standing proudly behid them smirking.

               "Hyung!!" "Ayo waddup Kreassseeee!!!" "Yo!! Long time no see!!" ExoM greet their hyung.They brotherly hug with Kris.

               "So,what do you guys talking about? I kindda heard about a hot girl? Lay have interest in someone?It's the first time I heard that.Lay,you wouldn't forget her name right?Like you usually do at the teacher's name."Kris tease Lay.Lay's face turned red."I'm not that forgetful,gege."he said.

"Yupp.He's getting better.He's awsome bcuz he just forget about the main subject.But other things like the little details that we even don't know he knew them all."Luhan said and pat Lay's shoulder.

"I already said if the subject is interesting,I'll easily memorize the litlle important details."Lay explain.

              Kris nod his head."You become even more better.I thought you didn't change from the super forgetful Yixing that I knew years ago."Kris said."So,you'll gonna study with us??"Chen ask Kris.He nod his head."Awsome."Lay said."Can we come to your new house sometimes?"Tao ask his hyung."Sure you can.It's even better than the older one that I bought before."Kris said.They all chat together with Kris.Asking about how's life in China and so on.

*I hope you're still here,Yeonju-ah*Kris thought.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,that's it.

The tall gorgeous handsome fabulous rich man is Wu Yi Fan aka Kris!!

ExoM wouldn't appear much in this fic bcuz they aren't important.

They're the side character.

Kris too.Just like Chihoon.

Before I continue,there's some changes in chap 7.Its suppose to be 1 tansfer student from China not 4.I hope you get it.

 

I hope you guys enjoy this chap.

I'll update soon.^^

ILY<3<3

Don't forget to commenta,subscribe and upvote if you think this story is wonderful!!

And awsome!!>_<