CHAPTER 11

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

Since KPOPLOVERISTHEBEST requested me to update this fic,I update 2/3 chap for her/him.

thanks for the comment^^

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                "Mikki-ah.Who is the guy who carried you just now??"L.Joe ask you.He felt worried watching you with some guy he didn't know and a little jealous actually.

              "Eat.No talking when eating."you said firmly.You didn't want to tell them who's Chihoon actually.They all finished their meals and headed towards the living room.

               "Uwaaa....nomu nomu mata!!Your cooks always the jjang!!"Changjo said and give you thumbs up.You smile at him.*Thanks.*you thought.

                "Are you guys going to go home or stay here for a night?We can have a slumber party.I have some new movies and snacks at the kitchen."you suggest.They look each other and high fived."Assa!!We actually bring some clothes since we used to sleep here when it's weekend.So..yeahh...we're gonna have a slumber party!!"Ricky said.

                 "Who's that guy that carried you just now by the way??"CAP ask you.

"Don't ask about him.It's my bussiness not yours.Just to make it easier,he's my friend.That's all.If I hear you ask me about him I'll break your leg."you threaten TeenTop."Ne.."they said.

"But we have the rights to be worried about you.I mean we are best buddies right??"L.Joe try to dig information.

"No need to worried.He just took me to a cafe."you said."But why must he carried you??"Niel ask.

"He saved me from beeing bullied by B.A.P."you said.TeenTop eyes widen."Seriously??"Chunji ask you.You nod your head.

               "Those ing bastards really need me to ing teach them how to respect people.I really gonna cut their ing and give them to mutant dogs that only eat human flesh."L.Joe cursed.

               "Mind your language.Not in this house.Espescially if there's Seth appa."you scowled L.Joe."I can't help it.They freaking gonna bullied you.If we know it sooner,we'll definately save you and punch some guts out from their faces."L.Joe whine.

                "Your imaginations are high though.Mutant dogs that only eat human flesh??LOL."CAP smack L.Joe's arm.

                You all chat untill 10.30 p.m."I think it's the perfect time to watch movies.Is there anyone who has the heart of an angel to help me take out the snacks?"you ask."I'll do it."Changjo and Niel volunteer.

                 "Sooo..what movies are we gonna watch??"Chunji ask."Since I only bought horror movies,we are gonna watch horror this night."you said and clap your hands.You are a fan of horror movies,that's why you have alots of them.You go get in the kitchen to help Niel and Changjo with the snacks while the rest preparing the pillows and comforter.You help Niel to cut some fruits while Changjo prepare the canned drinks and snacks.

                  You get in the living room and saw it was already set up with pillows and comforter.You put the foods and drinks on a table beside the sofa.You sit beside L.Joe since you know that he is scared with horror movies.Nobody really knows that L.Joe is scared at horror movies except for you.You always notice he become tensed when watching horror movies and he always hugging a big pillow to cover his face when the ghost popped out from the screen.Since your telivision's screen is super duper big and the sound effect are awsome,it makes him more scared.

                 The movie started and you all enjoy it.You all were eating and drinking happily.While you were watching the movie,you felt someone shiver beside you.You look at the owner and saw it was L.Joe.The movie shows the part where the ghost is haunting down it's victim.You look beside you and you can see some tears at LJoe's eyes.*Maybe he's too scared.*you thought and reached for his hand.

                L.Joe was watching the horrifying movie when he felt some hand reach for his.He startled a little and look at the owner of the hands who are holding his hand tightly.His eyes widen knowing that you're the one who is holding him.He look at you frowning.

                *Don't be scared.It's just a movie.*you thought.L.Joe hold your hand very tightly when the ghost suddenly popped out from the screen.He hide half of his face in the pillow he was holding.You tighten your grib at his hand making he look at your hand.His cheeks turn red and his heart suddenly beat faster than usual.

                *Why did you do this to me,Mikki?? I can't fall inlove with you when I clearly know that you thought me just as your brother and your bestfriend.*L.Joe thought and sigh.

                 The movie finished and you let go off L.Joe's hand.You look at him who is deep in thoughts.You poke his waist making him yelp."Yah!You shocked me!!"he scowled you.

                  "That's for night dreaming.The movie already finished.What were you thinking just now??"you ask him.*I know that you are scared but..*you thought was cutted by him."I was not."he denied.

                   "Yes you were."you said.L.Joe sigh."I always loose with this little sis."he ruffle your hair.*I must be her bestfriend.Just that.No lovey dovey feelings.*L.Joe thought in determination.

"Your lil sis??Pftt.She's my lil sis.Right Mikki??"Chunji slung his arm around your neck."No thanks clingy dude."you said making all the guys burst in laughter.

                   "Wanna watch another movie??This time is action.Yeah!!"CAP cheered."Fine for me."you said."Yeah.Me too,hyung."the guys said.

                    You spent the night watching 5 movies straight in a row untill 4 a.m.The foods already finished and you all already sleepy.You sleep on the comfortable sofa while Teen Top sleep at the floor covered by comforter.You bid them 'good dawn' and sleep.They all sleep happily and some of them snores after a few seconds.

                     L.Joe couldn't sleep that night thinking about you.He thought back when the first time he saw you at school.He fell in love with you since he saw you step in TOP Acd.You are the most beautiful girl he had ever seen although you wear black sunglasses.He have the urge to befriend with you so,he started to greet you.Since he is the kingka of the school,when he greet you,the fangirls felt jealous with you.He remember the time when he saw you fought back the girls.1 vs 5.He was awed by your skill.That time you didn't wear your glasses because maybe it's taken off or something.He was mesmerized by your beauty.He fell in love even deeper with you.He look at your intimidating glare.It's hard not to feel terrified by those glares.

               He and TeenTop decided to meet you face to face since they want you to be their official friend.And official friend means that if you hurt any of them,you'll face the whole group.TeenTop tried to make conversation with you.At first,it was super incredibly hard.But day by day,your heart soften looking at their determination face to be your friend.So,you approved them.They were so happy that time.You spent most of the time with TeenTop and you all become best buddies.He always help you with your homework and you always help him too.Espescially with sports.People started to reconize you when you're with TeenTop.Years past and they all be the king and queen at the school.Everyone adore them.Even the teachers.Although TeenTop are abit naughty because they love to skip classes,they always have good grades since they are genius since child.

                 He always spend the weekends chating with you and go out with you.(with out TeenTop/Hyojin).That's why he became your BEST best guyfriend.He remembered once when you two go out together and eat dukbokki and the ahjumma thought that they were couples.But you break his heart saying that he is just your friend.He was really sad that time knowing that you thought him just as his friend.Since then,he tried his best not to devaloping feelings for you.It isn't so hard because you aren't the type that loves skinship.But when you did,his heart instantly melted down.

              Slowly,L.Joe fell asleep remembering the times with you and Teen Top together.He smile while his eye lids drop.

 

********************************************

                 "Chihoon.Why did you want to stay at our place??"Hyung Seok ask Chihoon.

"Can't I??I just wanna hang out since it's been a year I left you guys."he said.

"Naa..thats alright.It's a good idea though.Is been so long since we hang out together."TaeJun said

"So..what are you doing at China?Flirting??"Hyung Seok joked.Chihoon instantly elbowed Hyung Seok's stomouche."Ouchh.ouchh.ouchh."he whine.

                "Thumbs up for you.You should remember that Chihoon still has his master skill in martial arts.Try not to mess with can you??"TaeJun flick Hyung Seok's forehead.

                 "I just study there.No flirting.But instead that,the girls who are flirting me."he said.

"That's the disadvantage for beeing too handsome."Hyung Seok said.

"You are too.But the different between you and Chihoon is,you flirt back while Chihoon didn't."TaeJun said."What you wanna be in the future again??"TaeJun ask Chihoon.

                   "Maybe I'll become a sucessful business man in China."Chihoon said."And you wanna live there??And leave us??"Hyung Seok ask.

"Maybe.Maybe not.I'm not sure.I wanna sucess at China first than I wanna sucess at Korea.Don't worry,I won't leave you guys."he said.

                   *I need to visit Mikki at Korea too,right??*he thought.

"What do you guys wanna be??"Chihoon ask Hyung Seok and TaeJun.

"We both decided to handle a company.We started with small cafe than we want to spread them around the world."TaeJun beeing the CEO said.

                    "You mean the Mint Cafe that you two handling now??"Chihoon ask.The two of them nod their heads.

"It's my family's cafe actually.That's why I'm the CEO."TaeJun said.

"That's awsome."Chihoon said awed.

The three of them continue to chat about their future.After that they fell asleep.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

So..how is it??
Good??

Comment and subscribe okey??

I really love readers who comment my story.

They give me hope and strength to continue writing this fics.

ILY<3 <3