CHAPTER 35

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

I think the ending is near~~~~~ *cry*

I'll miss you all!!!!! T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Days passed after the trip to Jeju. The news of Hwe Ji cheating on L.Joe get even worser. So does the news about girls being bullied. There once Hwe Ji want to bully Sulli because she is with BAP. You get to them and instantly pull Sulli away from Hwe Ji. They are only them at that place. It's a dark alley that most students don't go. You were strolling at the school and heard Sulli and Hwe Ji's voice. " If I saw you bully the girls again, I'll make you regret." you said with ice peircing voice but recieve a slap from Hwe Ji making Sulli gasp. "It's all your fault. You take Daehyun from me. And now you want to take L.Joe from me. He keep avoiding me day by day." she said. You look at Hwe Ji with your emotionless face. "Good though." you said and grab Sulli's hand running away from Hwe Ji.

                                              **********************************************

                 You sigh and sit down on the sofa at your living room with BAP.

"It's getting worser." Jongup said looking at you. "I know. " you said.

"Should we start the plan?" you ask. "I think it's the best time to start the plan." Jongup said.

You take out your phone and call Min Jun.

"Min Jun, I need you to process the photos. I need them as fast as I can." you said with serious tone.

"I'll try my best." he said and end the call.

"Min Jun? Why you call him? Photos? What photos?" Daehyun ask. You nod your head.

"I ask him to stalk Hwe Ji at school. He capture all the photos of Hwe Ji bullied girls and make out with boys at school. The bully picture, I will give them to the police while the others, give to L.Joe. But he don't do it for free. I need to become his model. So I just accept it since he's the one who pay me." you explain.

"Ohhh....That's why he ask you to pose for him at Jeju." Himchan said. You nod your head.

"Even I'm not working with him that time, I'm still be his model. He's a good sunbae though. He help me and Daehyun for our art project." you said.

"While he spy Hwe Ji at school , I spy her at clubs. I get some information from my friend there. He's a bartender. Hwe Ji always get there and make out with different guys everyday. So I just did my job and go home." you explain.

" I need to transfer the pictures into my pendrive. I'm gonna ask Min Jun to process them." you said and open your laptop. You transfer all the pictures of Hwe Ji at the club. BAP's eyes widen.

"That's alot." Himchan said. He instantly close Zelo's eyes with his hand. "Rated M. Don't look." Himchan said. Zelo just nod his head.

The pictures are transfer to your pendrive and you smile.

"Easy work is done. Now the hard one." You said. "What hard one?" Daehyun ask.

You sigh. "To tell L.Joe the whole truth." you said.

"Do you want to threat her with her father's work??" Jongup ask. Mentioning to their plan months ago.

"Should I ??" you ask. Jongup shrung his shoulder. "Even if we threaten her,there's no change. She need to go to the jail. Her actions are over the line." Yongguk said.

You nod your head. "I think we don't need to threat her. It waiste our time and energy. She need to go to jail though."Yongjae said.

"How about her parents??" Zelo ask.

"We will tell them the truth no mater what. Or the police will." You said. They nod their head.

"Yongjae is right .I don't think we need to threaten her with her father's work. " Yongguk said.

"So when are we gonna start the plan?" Zelo ask.

"We need to meet the police first. Tomorrow me , Himchan and Daehyun will go to the police department while the rest of you find Min Jun and the important people." you said. They nod their heads.

 

                                           **************************************************

                 You open the studio's door and go to Min Jun's main office. You knock the door and get in. You saw Min Jun sitting on his chair checking some photos of photoshoot.

"Heyy.." you called him.

"Mikki. Here's your photo that you wanted. I also process the photos from Jeju but thats different stories. You can take them anytime. " Min Jun said. You nod your head and check the photos.

"Tomorrow I won't go to school. I'm gonna go to the police department to give the police evidence that they need. Yongguk will find you and you must to called for Min Ji and her other friends. You need to discuss about the plan that we planned." you said.

Min Jun nod his head. "Sounds ok for me. I just need to give my words if the police ask right?" he ask. You nod your head.

                                                     **************************************

 

                 You , Himchan and Daehyun get out from your car and walk in the police department. You meet with the officer.

"What do you want?? " he ask.

" I want to make a report about the bullied girls of TS Acd." you said.

"Ahhh...it's spread like fire. Well..what do you want to tell us?" he ask.

" I've found the criminal." you said making his eyes widen.

"Don't lie to me or you'll get in trouble.I'm not gonna trust teenagers anyway." he said.

You take off your glass and look deeply in his eyes. "I am serious." you said firmly.

The guy gulp. " O..ok then. Show me the evidence. You know we need evidence to capture the criminals right??" he ask. You nod your head and give him a big brown envolope.

" They are all contain the evidence. But if you need more evidence, you are welcome to TS Acd." Daehyun said.

The officer take out a small version of the envolope and a pendrive.

He take out the photos of Hwe Ji bullying different girls.

"How did you capture this photo??" he ask.

"Don't ask me stupid questions. " you said making him flinch.

"If you think this photos are photoshopped, please look at the video of the CCTV that I take from the school. The principal give me the permission." you said.

"How can a principal simply let in a student to look at the CCTV camera??" he ask.

"Because he trust me. I'm the adoptive daughter of his bestfriend. And you didn't know me?? I'm the real daughter of the head police that died in a car crash. Mr. Lee Kang Soo." you said making the officer widen his eyes.

"You're the daughter of Officer Lee?? " he ask. You nod your head.

" What is the comotion?" an older guy ask. The officer instantly get up and salute at him.

"Officer Lee's daughter is making a report." he said making the old man look at you.

"You're Lee's daughter?" he ask and you nod your head. He observe your face and widen his eyes.

"It is you. Lee Yeon Ju.It's been years since I saw you." he said. "How did you know my real name?" you ask. "I'm your father's friend. Uncle Kim." he said and you nod your head. "I remember you. But I need to finish this report first. Then we can meet some other times." you said respectfully. He nod his head and gesture you to continue.

" So...I'll check for the school's CCTV and capture the culprit." he said. You nod your head.

" The police department will come at 1 p.m." he said. You nod your head and shake hands with him. "I trusted you to capture the culprit." you said.

 

                                              ******************************************************

 

                   "Now the hard part." you said and drive to your school. Students gather at the main parking when they saw a black Audi park there. You get out from the driver's seat making the students gasp. Daehyun and Himchan get out from the car and follow you to the principal's office. You get in and saw Teen Top , Min Jun , Min Ji and her friend and of course, Hwe Ji.

*The police will come here at 1 p.m. They'll check for the CCTV.* you thought to the principal He nod his head. You look at L.Joe. *It'a time to tell you the truth.* you thought to him. He look at Hwe ji and sigh.

You walk out from the principal's office followed by L.Joe. You gave him the envolope. He slowly take the photos out from the envolope and look at it one by one. His face turn red and tears started to fall down. You hug him and he sob on your shoulder.

" I know this gonna happened but I can't help it. I wish this is all a dream." L.Joe said between his sobs.

You pat his back assuringly. "Aniya. This isn't a dream. I'm sorry LJoe for not telling you soon. I really wanna tell you the truth since the second week you started to date with Hwe Ji.I don't want you to become sad and heartbroken. Besides, I need to have full evidence to show you that Hwe Jo cheated you for Daehyun." you said and cares his back.

              "Thank you for telling me or I would be her toy forever." L.Joe said. You wipe his tears away and smile. "You're welcome." you said. "And I'm very sorry for my harsh words." he said. "I forgive you along time ago." you said and smile.

 

               The police come making the students gasp and murmers. They take the cctv to investigate while another police interview the girls that Hwe Ji bullied. Hwe Ji is pulled by a cop and headed towards the police car followed by you , Teen Top, BAP and the principal. Before the cop push Hwe Ji inside the car, she elbowed him making his grip on her lessen. She instantly grab a penknife from her socks and charge towards you. "It's all your fault!!" she shout."Mikki!! Becareful!" the students shout.

                  Due to your fast reflex, you dodge the attack and grab her wrist. You twist it around making her hiss and drop the knife on the floor. You instantly kick the knife far away from her reach. You kneed her stomach making her fell on the floor. You sit on top of her and pull both of her hands behind her back. "The handcuffs please." you ask the police. He instantly give you the handcuffs. You handcuffed her and push her into the police car. "Yeah. It's my fault. My fault to not prisoned you sooner." you said and slammed the door at her face.

                  " Are you alright?" the police ask. You nod your head. "How...??" he ask. " I mastered the deadliest martial arts." you said. The police thanked you , BAP , Teen Top and the principal for helping them solve the problem. Daehyun instantly hug you. "Kwenchana?" he ask. You smile and nod your head. "I'm ok." you said and smile. Students clap their hands for you, Teen Top and BAP.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think, chapter 36 is the last chapter.

*sobs* *sobs* *sobs*