CHAPTER 5

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

*Next day*

              You wake up and did your morning routine.You wear your white hoodie and black short.You didn't forget about the sunglasses and get down to the kitchen.

After you eat your breakfast,you kiss Uncle Seth and bid him goodbye.You wear your favourite converse and walk towards your new school.

              You walk to the unfamiliar road that you don't usually go.You know that the school is nearby since you can see the bad words sprayed on the wall and the graffitis.You enter the school with your hoodie hide your head and your black glasses hide half of your face.You can clearly hear whispers about you once you enter the school."Who's she??" "She's weird." "y gull." "Who's that babe??".

               You ignore them and headed towards the office."You can sit,Mikki."he said.You nod your head and sit on the chair.

                The headmaster read your bio."So you're the emotionless type girl.You don't let anyone know or call you by your real name right??"he ask.You nod your head ."Nive to meet you.I'm Seth's friend.He said that you'll come to this school.It's an honoured to have you in this school."he said handing out his hand.You shook it."From what I heard from your guardian,you won't let anyone see your eyes.Why??"he ask you.*Didn't my guardian said that I hate anyone look at my eyes?*you thought and look at his eyes.The headmaster's eyes widen in suprise."Didn't you just talk in my mind??"he ask.Yo raise your eyebrows."I had the abbility to speak in someone's mind without speaking.Just look at my eyes and you can hear what I'm talking to you in your mind.Everyone in my family have that abbility but appearently,all of my family died.I'm the only one who have the genes."Mikki explain to the headmaster.

               The headmaster nod his head understand."I see.You can take your time table at my secretary."he said.You nod your head.You two stand up and bow at him.You take your time table at the secretary.You search for your class and found it.You knock the door and enter the class.The teacher ask you to introduce yourselves.The pupils in the class don't give a damn about you. "Guys!!!Please shut your mouth up!!"the teacher shout.All the teachers in this school already know you since the headmaster make a small meeting with the teachers about you.

                 Now all attention on you.There are some girls smirk and snickering at you.You just ignore them.You take the your teacher's marker and write "MIKKI" at the whiteboard.Everyone startled at your actions."You can take your seat."the teacher said.Everyone stare at you in disbelieve when you took a seat at the most back of the classroom."She'll definitely be dead when they come."a girl said.

               As in cue,the door slamed open and there's a bunch of familiar guys enter the class.The girls squealed and the boys cheered for them.Your eyes widen a bit but no one can see it since your eyes hiden behin those glasses.The boys get to their seat unnoticed you.You sigh in realieve.But when you just finished release your breathe,someone knock on your table."Ehem.This is my place.Can't you get another seat??I know that you love to sit at my seat but where am I suppose to sit then??"Daehyun said in a mocking manner."How about you sit at the garbage instead??"you said with emotionless voice.The whole class gasped at your statement.Daehyun's eyes widen a little.BAP look at Daehyun's palce and saw you're sitting there comfortably."Is she the same girl that embarrased us??"Yongguk said."I think so"Jongup replied.

                The leader instantly go to Your/Daehyun's place and slam his hand at the table.The girls yelp at the loudness."!!Don't you dare talk to Daehyun like that!!Owh..I remember you!!You're the one who stalk us at the restaurant!!And now,you want to be in school with us!!Yah!!Stalker!!Go sit at another place!!I know that we are awsome and fabulous but damn...you don't need to stalk us till here."Yongguk spread the bull with a very loud voice.Now,the whole class started to talk about you."What??She's a stalker??" ".She's a ."

                "And those glasses??What??You want to hide your ugly face from us??,there's nothing to see.You're an ugly ."Himchan curse you.The two of them didn't realize that Daehyun already slip away and sit next to a boy.You look at him.Your eyes met but you quickly turn back infront.You look at your teacher.*Ask them to leave me alone.*you thought.The teacher widen her eyes.She hesistant at first and look back at you.*I know the headmaster right??*you thought again.The teacher instantly look at Yongguk and Himchan.

                 "What??You want to ig...."Yongguk words been cutted off by the teacher. "Yongguk!!Himchan!!Leave the new student alone.Or you want detention for makin fuss at my class??"the teacher scowled them."What did you just said??You never scowled us before.In fact,all the teachers never scowled us before!!"Himchan whine."I just did.Now,go back to your place."the teacher ordered them.The two of them glare at you before go back to their place.The other BAP's member startled.It's their first time seeing the eldest backed down.*Thanks.*you thanked the teacher.She nod her head.

               The bell ring.You are at the canteen waiting in the line for the food.You just bought a blueberry bun and strawberry milk.You sit at the most corner table which nobody sit."Well,well,well.Look who's here.The stalker and her little friend.What are you doing??Are you buying your lunch??"Yongguk who's at your front,smirking.You just give your emotionless face at him.Students started to surround you.You can hear BAP members except for the Daehyun guy snickering at your back."How about you take my lunch since you look so poor with that 80 cents bun."Yongguk handed you his lunch which is a set of rice,kimchi,bulgogi and soup.But then,he smirk and throw the lunch at your direction.At your fast reflect,you dodge the attack and  leave the place.You look behind and saw that himchan's body is covered with Yongguk's lunch.

                Himchan,BAP and the students gasped.Yongguk's eyes wanted to get out from their socket already.You smirk when you heard Himchan and Yongguk bicker."Such bastards."you curse.You get out from the canteen and walk aimlessly.You walk at the back of the school building and you can saw there's a beautiful garden there.You look at the beautiful surrounding smile."Jackpot!"you cheer.

                You sit under a big shaddy tree."Aahh~~I don't know there's such a great place here."You mumble.You halfed your blueberry bun and eat it.Suddenly,you can hear a stomache growling in hunger.Your eyes widen.

              *What is that?*you ask.You shrung her shoulder.You didn't notice that someone have been sleeping there since just now.You look at him and you can reconize him instantly.You look at him *He's the Daehyun guy.*you thought.

               "Begoppa~(I'm hungry)!!"he said in his sleep.You slowly poke his arm.When he didn't respond,you poke him harder."Ouchh!!Watch it."he scowled.Daehyun open his eyes and the first thing he saw is a packet of chocolate bun infront of his face.He frown and look at the owner's hand which is you."What??"he said with cold voice."You're hungry.Eat this."you said."No I'm not."he said.Suddenly,his stomache betrayed him and growl in hunger again.

               He look away embarassed.You throw the bun at him."Don't be picky.Eat it."you said and sit at your place back.You eat the blueberry bun quitely.You can hear the sound of plastic been opened.Daehyun eat the chocolate bun calmly.*I don't know that this bun is delicious.*he thought."Thanks for the bun.Sorry for my hyungs immature attitude btw."he thanked and appologize at you."No prob.But you're not the one who should appologize.It's their fault not mind."you said."Maybe I was wrong cuz I don't ask first who the hell sit at that place.I should sit at another place instead."you said."There's no need to.You can sit there."Daehyun said.

               "Btw,why did you wear sunglasses??"Daehyun ask.He's not the kind that talk much but he's so curious right now."Don't ask.It's not your problem.It's mine."you said.Daehyun stand up infront of you and held his hand."I'm Daehyun.Jung Daehyun."he intoduce himself.He didn't know why but he felt different when he's with you.He felt like he want to talk all day long with you.He's really not the guy that love to talk but when he's with you,he really felt like wanted to talk to you.Although your answer was just simple and short,he can see the meaning behind that every word.

                You stand up."Mikki."you shake his hand.

"Just Mikki??I'm sure you have a longer name."Daehyun said."Just Mikki.Just call me Mikki.This is our first meeting and I don't trust you.And your hyungs."you said with emotionless voice."Okey.Fine."Daehyun said.

                 You all go back to your class seperately.When you enter the class,you saw that Himchan already changed his clothes.People send you daggers when you walk in.While you're walking to your seat,a girl stretched out her legs intend to make you fall down.You saw that and just walk past her.Her leg stuck at yours and she fell from her seat.All the students laughed at her.She glare at you but notice that you just looking out the window didn't give a damn about what happened arround you.

                The school hours keep going till it finished.You went home and chat with TeenTop at Skype after having your dinner.You talk about the BAP and the Daehyun's part.They were all shocked at that story.You need to calm them down before you continue to chat with them.After spending 2 hours chatting with them,you finnaly sleep at 11 pm.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

SO???How was it??Good?? Comment and Subscribe!! ILY<3<3

This is the BAP in this fic.(You can imagine whatever they look like.This pic is just from my opponion)

 

Bye bye from cutie Byunghun>_<