CHAPTER 4

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

*Thursday*

      

              "Attention to all students.Please gather at the main hall.I repeat.Attention to all students.Please gather at the main hall.Thank you."the intercom announced.Students rushed in the main hall anticipates what event gonna happen today.

              "Calm down everybody.Today we will not study till lunch because we want to celebrate the depature one our precious student.Please give your speech."the headmaster said.When the girl step up on the stage,the hall is full of whisper.

              "Ehem.May I get your attention??"you ask.They all turned quiet.Their eyes widen in awed.Why not??It's because you are the one who gonna change school.You're not wearing your sunglasses and you smile brightly.That's the first time they saw your eyes and your smile.

               "First of all,I want to thanked the headmaster and the teachers because they give me the oppurtunity to give a speech to you guys.Like what the headmaster said just now,I will changes school due to some personal reason.I'll will cherish the memories that we spent together.Especially with TeenTop and my classmate.Don't be sad I'll always remember all of you.And to my haters,I forgive for what you've done.Whether you appologize or not,I still forgive you.I want to thanked all the teachers that have teached me and make me a brilliant student.I want to appologize to all of you if I've ignore you or mad at you.I'm sorry if my attitude dissapointed you.I'm like this since child.I can't change it.Maybe.But I'll always be this school Ice Queen no mater if I change my school or what.Lastly,I want to thanked you all again for giving me the sweet and bitter memories here.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!"you said and make a heart sign while smilling brightly.They all cheered you like crazy.Some of them were crying too.

              After you gave your speech,the headmaster said that who wants to take pictures or do something with you for the last time,may stay in the main hall while the others can go back in their class.You saw that no one get out from the main hall.You feel so happy at that time.

               You spent about 2 hours in the main hall taking pictures and exchanging phone numbers with the students.Finally,you can meet TeenTop after the event.

"So..I guess we'll gonna see you about 2 months later."L.Joe said.

"We can hangout sometimes."you suggest.They nod your head.

"We must to wait a loooonnnggg two months then we can  study with you.I hope it turns out great."CAP said.You chuckled.

"I think so."you said.

"I've search for your new school.It's TS Academy right??Isn't it a badass school??"Chunji ask.

*Yupp.It is.*you thought.

                You spent the whole school hour with TeenTop.You hug each of them and bid goodbye.

 

                  "TSAcd won't use uniforms.You wouldn't need to wear uniforms later.Don't forget your sunglasses.I already talk to the headmaster and he said you can wear that.Only you."Uncle seth said.You nod your head and headed towards your bedroom.

 

                   After cleanned yourself,you rest on the bed thinking about tomorrow.*I hope it's not so horibble.*.You didn't realize you're asleep while thinking about tomorrow.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

I update 2 chap a day.

Comment and subscribe okey??

Here some TeenTop pic.

They 'Rocking' the stage!!!

My bias is L.Joe btw.High fived for those who bias is L.Joe.*Piakk*

 

L.Joe looks like Amber in this pic. >_<

LOL>_< (Who's that beside Niel??)

It's hard to realize that the guy between ljoe and ricky is CAP.

Perfect>_<

Who is this cutie??

It's CAP!!!

ChunJoe

 

In school uniforms.AWSOME!!!*thumbs up*

GORGEOUS!!!!!>_<

Okayyyyyy~~~~~~~~~~

CHUNJI: SARANGHAE~~~~~*WINK*

BYE BYE FROM TEEN TOP!!!!!!!!!*WAVE*

 

 

SORRY FOR THOSE PIC.ONCE I SAW THEIR PIC,I INSTANTLY WANNA SHARE THEM WITH YOU GUYS,HOPE YOU LIKE IT>_<

ILY<3<3