CHAPTER 3

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

               

 

              The next morning,you wake up with puffy eyes.Luckily you wear sunglasses or Uncle Seth will ask you questions and scowled you for beeing a crybaby.You went down and eat your breakfast quietly.Uncle Seth frown when he saw you wearing bigger sunglasses and big jacket today but just let it be.You go to school after finished your brakfast and gave Uncle Seth a quick kiss at his cheek.

               You sneezed at the coldness of the wind.Because you cried all night,you catch a fever.That's why you are wearing a big thick jacket.You wear the hood and hang your head low.Everybody in the school feels the cold aura surrounding you and know that you aren't in the mood to talk.So they didn't greet you like ussual.

               Suddenly,someone's hand slung at your shoulder and hug you.You know who is it and turn back and hug him."Anyeong L.Joe oppa."you said.L.Joe stood there like a statue.He's eyes are like ping pong ball.He look at you who is hugging him.He push you off him gently,and look cleary at your face."Mikki??Is that you??"he stare at your eyes.*it's me.*you thought.L.Joe gulped."Why are you calling me oppa??You never call me oppa before.Ever.And hugging??I thought you hate that."he said frowing."Is there something wrong??"he ask and pull the hood off your head.

               You hang your head again.L.Joe look at you.He swear he saw that there's something glistening at her eyes.*Is she crying?*.L.Joe quickly hug you and soothe your hair.The students who saw the scene frown.*What the hell are they doing??*they thought.A boy quickly run away and search for Teen Top.When he arive at their class,he shouted."Teen Top!!Mikki and L.Joe are hugging at the hall!!".TeenTop widen their eyes and hurriedly get to the hall.Once they arrive they saw L.Joe and Mikki hugging each other.Mikki hid her head in L.Joe's chest while L.Joe soothe her hair.

               Chunji run beside you.LJoe saw that and make pleading eyes at Chunji.He make a questioning face.'Help me.Help her.'L.Joe mouthed.Chunji nod his head slowly.

"Mikki-ah!! I miss you soooo much!!"Chunji hug you from behind.You release L.Joe and look at Chunji.You intantly hug him."Omo!!Mikki!!What are you doing??"He ask you.You didn't answer her.All the students already get in their class.So TeenTop didn't worried too much about the gossip later.

               L.Joe have an idea and he quickly get you and cary you bridal side and you yelp little bit.You look at L.Joe with wide eyes.He just smirk and headed towards the rooftop.He put you down on a bench.You instantly put your head low.TeenTop and Hyojin came afterwards.Chunji run to you and put her hand on both of your cheeks.You look at him.*I'm gonna leave you guys.I'm so sorry.*you thought.Chunji who read that release you and instantly hug you."Chunji.What happened??"TeenTop ask."She's gonna leave us."Chunji said making Teen Top speechless.You push him slowly."I still have 4 days.How about we spend that precious time together??"you suggest while smilling.They nod their head.

               "Why so sudden??I mean,did Uncle Seth says so??"Niel ask.You nod your head.

"He's dying."you said.Their eyes widen."Why??"Chunji ask you.*Lung cancer.*you thought.

"I'm so sorry for that."they said.You nod your head and smile."How about we go to the Lotte World today??"Ricky suggest."Skip school?That's fine for me."you said and smile.They all get out from the school quietly and take a taxi to the Lotte World."Be a bad girl once in a while isn't bad right??"you ask..

                You all arrive at the Lotte World and spend the whole day playing,taking pictures at picture booths and ride the rides.Luckily you always bring alot of money.You spent all the money buying the pictures (For the photo booths) and for the souveniers.It's 8.30 pm and you're still at the Lotte World.You all are at the ice skating rink,enjoying the presence of each other.They aren't many people here.That makes them concure the rink and feel like a boss.They all have infrom their parents that they'll go home late.

                You were laughing at Ricky who fell his first.Suddenly,L.Joe hug you from behind making you yelp."Yah!!L.Joe.What the hell are you doing??Get away from me."you wiggle wiggle fom his embrace.He let go ff you and you instantly skate away from you."Wait for me Mikki~"L.Joe smirk and chase you.You skate as fas as you can away from him.You spot CAP and hid behind him.L.Joe who didn't see that search for you at another place."What are you doing Mikki?"CAP ask."Running away from that clingy guy.He was chasing me."you point at L.Joe.

                 "Talk about chasing you."CAP smirk with mischievious smile.Your eyes widen."I know that eyes."you said."You should."and he chase you.You are running from him while shouting "Help me!There's a monster chasing me.".Your voice take the attention of TeenTop and they smirk.*!Wrong idea!*you curse.Now,everybody was chasing you.You feel tired and give up.TeenTop and Hyojin pull you into a group hug."Awww~~You make me feel like not going to the new school."you hug them."Mikki,while you all were skating just now,I keep thinking wether I should follow you to your new school.Let me study there with you too."Hyojin said.Your eyes widen."That's a good idea.But is that okey with you?I mean you wanna leave TeenTop too??"you ask.

                 "Talk about changing school,how about WE go too??"L.Joe suggest to ."That's cool with me but the procedures are long since there's six of us."Niel said.L.Joe nod his head and look at you."Maybe we are gonna change with you but not this fast.Maybe it takes three or four months.We can meet each other at your house or our's."Chunji said.You nod your head."That's a good idea.So that's a waste of energy crying at the rooftop just now."you said.They nod and burst in laughter."How about BBQ for dinner??My treat."you said.

"ASSA~!!!"they said and and punch the air.You all arrive at one of the most popular BBQ restaurant.And ofcourse it's expensive.It serve only the gred A meat.The best meat in Korea.It's not an elite restaurant whatsoever but it just a restaurant that serve the best meat.Many rich kids hang out here.Just today you bring them here.You usually came here alone with Chihoon.Talk about Chihoon,none of your bestfriend know him.He just said that he didn't want your friends to know him.There's some reason but he refuse to tell you."Woah!!We actually gonna eat here??Daebak!!"L.Joe hug you."But didn't it's too expensive??"he ask you.You shook your head."Kwenchana.I can handle it.Trust me."you said and get in the restaurant.They just follow you.You enter the restaurant and ask a table for 8 people.You ordered ALOT of the dishes.You ordered almost all of the dishes in menu."Like I said.It's my treat."you said closing the menu and hand it to the waitress.

                You chat with them until the foods come.You all eat and take pictures.You also feed TeenTop.You were having fun playing and laughing untill the restaurant's door opened  and there's six boys came in.You all didn't give a damn and continue to laughing and talking.You notice most of the customers which is highschool and college student started to pack their things and quickly get out from the restaurant.You look at L.Joe.*Maybe they need to go back home since there's school tomorrow.*you thought.He shook his head slowly while looking at the direction beside you.You follow his gaze and saw there,standing an ugly mad guy glaring at you.You emotionlessly (idk there's a word like that) look at the guy's back and saw another 5 guys glaring at you and your friends.You just shrung your shoulder and continue to eat your meal.The others already finished their dinner and just waiting for you.You slowly eat your food trying to provoke them.You heard the guy sigh heavily and you smirk."Look girl,we own this place and we usually sit here."he said.You look at him.Luckily you wear your sunglasses.He smirk."So??"your statement pissed him off."So,I need you and those losers sit anywhere but not here.This is our place."he said kindda shouting.

                You punch the table really loud making TeenTop flinch.BAP kindda startled at your sudden outburst.You usually can tolerate with bastard but why didn't today??"Hey.I think it's enough.She's mad."L.Joe try to calm the atmosphere down."Back off dude.So what if she's mad??I don't ing care."the leader said and push L.Joe away.You saw the scene and your blood boiled."What did you just did with my friend??"you ask him with an ice cold voice.Yongguk smirk but deep inside his heart are gonna burst of frighten.

                 "Don't ask me .Ask your losers friends."he said.You instantly grab his collar tightly making s gasp."You have no right to call them losers.What makes you think you're so awsome??You and your friends are just some pitiful bastards that didn't feel like they get much attention when they're already did."you hissed at him and push him harshly at his friends.Yongguk felt very angry and raise his hand to slap you."What??You're gonna slap a girl??What a retarded."you said smirking."A girl??You think you're a girl??I thought you're an alien or a vampire since you wear those filthy sunglasses at night.Are these trends now??"Yongguk said and touch the rim of your glasses."Get your hands off my glasses."you said with a threatening voice.Yongguk let go of your glasses amd smirk."What??Now you're afraid that I take that glass??Or you wanna hide your ugly eyes??I bet your eyes are super duper ugly."he said."I don't need your oponion,bastard.Let's go guys.I don't wanna waste my time with that sissy."you said and get out from the restaurant.

               "If I ever found that again,I swear I'll kill her."Yongguk said."How dare she insult us.She thinks she own this place.This is our place.Not her."Youngjae said."Basically,this isn't our place.And what the girl said just now,most of it are true.No offense."Daehyun beeing the quietest said."I prefer you being the mute boy than giving your pointless oppenient."Yongguk glare at Daehyun.Daehyun just give him I-don't-give-a- look and continue doing what he was doing

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo??How was it??I bet they'll ruined her life since she gonna change to their school.

Comment and subscribe okey??

ILY<3<3