CHAPTER 16

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 Do you notice tht there's no Hyojin in here?? Yeah.Its because I delete her from this story and exchange with other character.Beeing Mikki's bf isn't helping at all.Wait and see the new character.Maybe at sooner chap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~             

               You woke up the next morning feeling a little bit light. You even smile while did your morning routine. You arrive at your school and instantly spot Teen Top chilling around at the benches nearby. You walk towards them and when L.Joe spot you, he quickly head lock you. You push him away and glare playfully at him. You sit at the bench nearby followed by Teen Top who some of them sit in front of you on the ground.*guess what??*you thought. “What??” they ask. “I know it sounds crazy but B.A.P apologize to me yesterday. They even make a party and an apology cake.” you said. There’s a minute of awkward silence.

*Krikk* *Krikk*

*Kris* *Kris*

*Krikk* *Krikk*

                   “Guys??” you called them. L.Joe who just wake up from from the awkwardness laugh awkwardly. “HA.HA.HA.It’s…It’s…It’s Good.”L.Joe said and nudged Ricky who sit beside him making Ricky laugh A BIT too loud. You frown. “You guys didn’t really ok with that right??”you ask. “We aren’t ‘ un ok ‘ with that. We just……. I mean..Urgh I don’t know.”Niel said. “I mean they bullied you.”CAP said. “And we were so worried back there.”Chunji said make a sad face. You look at them and smile. “Nevermind. I understand.” You said. “Don’t make me that sorrow face. Cheer up. You guys aren’t handsome with that face.” You said. CAP ruffle your hair. “Ok ma’am.”he said making everybody burst in laughter.

                       B.A.P watch the whole scene since just now from the class’s widow. “Uwaa… They threated her like she’s the most important person in the world. I wish I have a noona like Mikki.” Zelo said and pout.B.A.P watch you from you step your feet at the school till you and Teen Top get in the hall.

            You and Teen Top get in the class and saw Daehyun,Zelo and Jongup wave at you. You wave back at them with a little smile. The girls in the class glaring at you but you didn’t give a about that. You sit at your seat and wear your hoodie and put on your earphones. Zelo get to you and sit on your desk making you look at him frowning.*Yes?*you thought. Zelo handed you a carton of strawberry milk smiling sweetly. “Here’s a strawberry milk for my one and only noona.”He said. You take the milk and smile at him. “Thank you kiddo.” You said and ruffle his hair.

               The class prez get in the class and announce that there’s no teacher for today making the whole class cheered. L.Joe who sit in front of you instantly turn towards you and rest his chin on your desk. You who are listening to music while sipping your strawberry milk look at the cute pouting L.Joe. *Wae??* you ask him. “There’s no teacher for today.” He said. You read his lips and nod your head understand. The rest of Teen Top carry their chair and sit around you. “What should we do?” Ricky ask and leaned his head on Niel’s shoulder. “Aha!! How about we go to the basketball court. It’s been years since we play basketball.”L.Joe said. You think for awhile and nod your head. “It’s fine for me.” You said and grab your bag.

              Daehyun saw you grabbing your bag and seems to wanna get out from that class. “Mikki!! Where are you and Teen Top going??” Daehyun ask. “We are going to the basketball court. Wanna join?? You should get there with your hyungs. We’ll battle if you guys don’t care.” You said. Daehyun look at his hyungs. “Count us in.” he said and grab his bag and follow you to the basketball court.

            You, Teen Top and B.A.P arrive at the basketball court. You took off your jacket leaving you with a simple t-shirt. Daehyun and the maknaes cooed at your hot figure. “You’re hot noona!!” Zelo shout and give a thumbs up. You chuckled at his actions. Teen Top took off their shirts too revealing their bare body with abs. “You guys have abs?? I didn’t know that. I thought you guys have the same pudding stomach like the last time I saw you bare like this.” You tease Teen Top. “We have changed into men.” L.Joe said and showed off his muscle. You give him your disgusted face. “Why?? Girls will kill to look at this abs.” he said. “Exclude me.Har.Har.” you said.

             “Do we need to take our shirts off too??” Zelo ask L.Joe. “We didn’t care but I recommended so. You’ll felt uncomfortable with the stickiness.” L.Joe said. Zelo get to his hyungs and after a while they decided to take off their shirts. You’re surprised by their body. They have even better than Teen Top!! The maknae even has six perfect packs.Your eyes are like O__O when you saw Daehyun's abs. You turn around and look at L.Joe to avoid Daehyun's y abs. "Ha.Ha.B.A.P's abs are even better than yours." you said with akward voice. L.joe look at you frowning but just let it aside. You pass him the ball and he bounce it showing his skills. You aren't really awed by his skills because you often play basketball with him. You walk at the center of the court and hold the ball. You make a whistle sound and shove the ball high to the sky.

         (Sorry but I didn't know the rules of basketball.So I just write it ok??)

 

              B.A.P and Teen Top rush to take the ball. L.Joe got it and bounce the ball while running towards the hoop but been stopped by Yongguk.L.Joe had no choice but to pass the ball to Niel. Niel catch it and bounce the ball towards the hoop. He pass the ball to Chunji and he throw the ball into the hoop. You cheered for their victory and give Chunji a thumbs up. The second game start and Himchan got the ball. Before Changjo can slap the ball away,he pass it to Jongup. Jongup catch the ball and run towards the hoop but been stopped by Ricky. Ricky slap the ball away from Jongup's hand but catched by Zelo.He immediately throw the ball towards the hoop and it goes straight through the hoop. You cheered for B.A.P and throw them a smile. " 1 : 1 " you shout at them.

                Teen Top and B.A.P were having so much fun playing the basketball. You would cheer at the winning team. At last,both team win fair and square. " 5 : 5 " you said and give each of them their water bottles. They were panting on the benches. "It was a great battle just now." Teen Top and B.A.P change group hugs. You took the picture of them hugging together and smile.

*It's a great view to see. They become closer and friendlier." You thought and smile at them.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update.

This chap was deleted about 3 times. *sigh*

I would like to make a longer chap but I'm scared it will gone for the 4th time.

I hope you guys understand :')

I already add some new characters at the foreword