CHAPTER 9

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

It's gonna be a LONG chap.I warning ya.But maybe there's a continue after that.The Sports Day is so long and I think I need to use 2 chap for that.^^

I have edited a little.So..yeah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`     

*SATURDAY*

               You get out from the bathroom wearing your sports attire.It was a little revealing so you wear a jacket to cover it up.

 

 

               You get down to brakfast.You greet Uncle Seth and eat those delicious looking breakfast."Chihoon will arrive this 9 am.Do you know that appa?"you ask him after you finish your dinner.He nod his head."Chihoon will go to my Sports Day than go back home with me.And...Teen Top will come here to eat dinner together.It's been a long time since they meet with Chihoon."you said.Uncle Seth face frown a little."Send my regards to Teen Top.I won't get to meet them because after I met with Chihoon later,I must to ettand a meeting at a restaurant."he said. "Kwenchana.They'll understand."you said.You kiss his cheeck and bid him goodbye.You wear your sports shoe and headed towards your school listening to music.

             You arrive at the school and it is DAEBAK!There are so many kinds of game booths,food stall and so on.There aren't many people yet because the event started another 30 minutes more.You go to a canopy says  "VIOLET BLUE ATHELITES".

             Zelo spot you and run towards you."Mikki!You're here!"he greet a little too loud making heads turn towards you and Zelo.Girls sendind glares at you.*I'm here.*you thought.Zelo frown a little."I think you must to reduce the talking in mind thingy because I didn't adapt with that yet.It's creeping me out."Zelo said."Fine."you rolled your eyes.

              "Is it just me or the girls wear a lot more thicker make up than ussual?"you ask and sit beside Daehyun and Zelo."They'll always wear thicker make up when guests from other school is here.They think they can lure them??Huh!Not a thousand years.The guys will probably scared because they look like ghost rather than pretty es."Zelo scoffed.

               "I bet many guys would flirt at you."Daehyun said."Why?"Zelo ask."It's because what she's wearing.And she's freaking hot."Daehyun tease you."Har..har..That's so funny."you rolled your eyes and keep checking on your phone if there any missed call or message from Teen Top or Chihon."Why did you keep looking at your phone?"Jongup ask."Some of my friends will come."you said.

               "Who?From where?Is there any girls?Ofcourse it's girl right?You're not the type to hang out with guys right?"Jongup ask.Zelo and Daehyun look at you too."It's from TOP Acd.And it's all boys.Infact 16 boys."you said smirking at them.Their eyes widen like crazy.

"Chincha?From TOP Acd?And..and..and..16 boys??16??"Zelo ask you.You nod your head.They are all speachless.

               "You're from TOP Acd?I didn't know that.And 16 guys?You're really a huh?"Yongguk suddenly come in the canopy followed by Youngjae and Himchan.

"Boys..how many time I need to remind you not to hang out with this ?? I think it's already the nnth time.Countless."Yongguk scowled the boys.

"Hyung.That's enough.Don't ruined this event."Daehyun said.

"Now your defending her?Yah!!What did you do to them until they refuse to follow my order huh?!"Yongguk grab your collar making you stand up.You just look at his angry face with an emotionless expression stick on your face.

               "Hyung.That's enough.She didn't do anything to you.Why are you so freaking hate her??"Zelo and JongUp said at Yongguk.Yongguk,Himchan and Youngjae widen their eyes in suprise."Did you just highing your voice at your hyung??"Himchan said in disbelieve.He get to you and grab your hair harshly making you hissed.Students started to wisper at the scene.

"Pity her.But who cares??She deserve it." "Hell yeah.Go Yongguk.Teach that some lesson."

              Some of the other school students also look at the scene but didn't want to in since it's not their school.

               "You influence with the maknae's mind too??What did you do to them??Sleep with them??"Himchan ask and tighten his grip at your hair making you hiss again.You just bear the pain and keep quite."Hyung.Stop it.Please.Since when you become this brutal??"Zelo said trying to release Yongguk's hand from your collar.Yongguk push Zelo away making him stumble.

               "Since she taking all the attention.Never ever the teachers scowld us before.But since she came,the teachers didn't afraid to scowled us.Even the ing headmaster!!"Himchan said.

"I thought that you only love the attention from your fans??You want the attention from the teacher too??"Daehyun said.

                "Well.Not really.Only Himchan wants that.I just want this to get out from this school since she embarrased us thousand times!!Let me teach her a lesson!!"Yongguk raise his hand to slap you.You close your eyes and wait for the impact.You wait for afew seconds but you didn't get the slap.You heard some girls gasped and squealed.You open your eyes and startled at the scene.

                Chihoon is holding Yongguks arm hardly making Yongguk scream in pain.He let go off your collar.Himchan also let go of your hair.Chihoon flip Yongguk making him fell on the ground and punch his face.B.A.P members gasp at the scene.*Who is he??*they thought.

                 Yongguk cried in pain.".How dare you bullied Mikki.If you dare to touch even a single strand of her hair,I promise you'll never see tomorrow."Chihoon said with ice peircing voice.Yongguk shiver under him.

                Chihoon stand up and get to you.He carried you bridal side and glare at B.A.P.He get out from the canopy and headed towards a place.Students started to whisper at the scene.Some were squealing and some were glaring at you.

                 Teen Top who just arrive saw some unknown guy carrying you out from the school.L.Joe frown.*who's that guy??*they thought."You should go first.I'm gonna meet Mikki for a while."L.Joe said.They nod their head and get in the school.

                  Chihoon put you on the back seat of his black bike.You hang your head low.Chihoon give you his helmet making you frown."How about you??"you ask him."Your safetiness is more important than mine."he said firmly and get on his bike.You hug his waist because you know he loves to ride fastly.

                  *Her safetiness is more important than his??What's that mean??*L.Joe frown while walking back at your school.

 

             

*************************************************************************************************************

                   The cafe's door opened by a gorgeous man followed by a girl.Ladies who are sitting at tables look him in awed.Chihoon enter the cafe called Mint Cafe.

                  "Yo!!Chihoon!!Long time no see!!"a guy who wear waiter clothes head lock Chihoon.You look at them with your emotionless face.

                  "Yah!!Park Hyung Seok!!Don't bully the cutomers!!"another guy with shining black hair scowled Hyung Seok.

                   "Is he even a customer??"Hyung Seok point to Chihoon smirking.He release him and Chihoon glare at him.Hyung Seok seems to notice you and his smile turn cute immediately.

                   "Well.Well.Well.Look who's here.Chihoon,did you bought girlfriend from China.Ooooh..she has style.Just like my type."Hyung Seok touch your glass and wink at you.You just give your infamous emotionless face at him.

 

 

              "Don't touch her."Chihoon said."Wowowow..don't need to be aggressive with your girlfriend."he said.

               "I'm not his girlfriend."you said.Chihoon nod his head."I..I thought that she were your..."Hyung Seok's words were cutted off by TaeJun.

"Why did you come here??Btw,welcome home bro."TaeJun give Chihoon a brotherly hug.

               TaeJun look at you and smile.You smile alittle at him.Chihoon and you sit at a hidden place.He ordered Latte for you two.The drinks arrive a few minutes later.Hyung Seok sit beside you while TaeJun sit beside Chihoon.

                "So..if she aren't your girlfriend,than who is she??"TaeJun ask Chihoon.Chihoon look at you.*Just tell him I'm your friend.*you thought.

                "She's my friend.I just walk by at her school and spot her."Chihoon said.

"Ooohh...so you're a highschooler??Which school??"Hyung Seok ask."TS Acd."you said.

Hyung Seok frown."TS Acd the badass school??"he ask.You nod your head.

"Is she the quite type and dont give a damn about what happend at her surrounding??"TaeJun ask.

                "Yeah..she is always like that.Not the social type."Chihoon lied.Hyung Seok nugde you."So my friend here have melted your heart huh??"Hyung Seok joked.You smile a little."Maybe??"you said.Chihoon eyes widen a little."Woah..I don't know that you change alot.It's been years since we didn't meet.Who do friends with huh??"Chihoon ask in disbelieve.

                 "I changed school remember??But I just friend with Hyojin."you said.Chihoon nod his head."Why??"TaeJun ask you."I don't know.Maybe I'm just too quite and anti-social type."you said. "She isn't actually.She is so hyper you know.She can't stop talking if I chat with her."Chihoon said.You glare playfully at him.He stuck his tongue out.

                  TaeJun and Hyung Seok look at the a scene in awed."We never look Chihoon stuck his tongue out.Never.You two looks like brother and sister."HyungSeok said.TaeJun nod his head.

"Only her can make me be like an idiot."Chihoon said.You kick his shin making him whine."Mikki-ah.Appayo.Hajima."he whine.You rolled your eyes annoyed.

                   "Umm..I think we need to go since there's some customers arrive.Anyeong.Nice to meet you Mikki.We should hang out some other times."TaeJun said and smile at you.You nod your head and smile at him."Ne.I will.Just ask Chihoon if you want my phone number."you said and wave at the two guys.

               After the two guys go away,Chihoon's expression instantly turned into serious and firm.

"Tell me the whole story that happened just now at your school.Why did the guy bullied you??"he ask you firmly.

                "I don't know why but since I came into the new school,they didn't like me.They are the kingkas so the whole school really respect and love them although they act like immature bastard.They love too much attention.But when I come to the school,the teachers become brave and dare to scowled them when they did something wrong.That's why they didn't like me.They think i'm the reason the teachers and headmaster dare to scowled them.The fangirls also didn't like me because I'm from TOP Acd.They love to make stupid rumors about me."you tell Chihoon.

                "Aa! I remember that a few days before I transfer,me and TeenTop having dinner together at a restaurant.B.A.P said that that place is theirs.And the table we sat said to be their official eating table at the restaurant."you said.

                 Chihoon scoffed at that statement."They are so ridiculous and immature."he said.You nod your head.Chihoon sit beside you and examinate your face."Did those bastards hurt you or something??"he ask.You shook your head."You came just in time when he wanted to slap me."you said.

                 "Are you okey at the school.I mean you and Hyojin??There's only two of you."Chihoon said kindda worried about you."No need to worried.I can bear with it.Seth appa teach me to be tough.No failness.That's rule number 10.I still remeber it."you said.Chihoon nod his head and ruffle your hair."Btw,TeenTop will transfer to that school next week.So,you didn't need to worry much."you said.

                 "Yeah.I think so."he said."Teen Top will come for dinner tonight."you said."That's mean I'll be with those guys."Chihoon pointing to his friends."Yeah..oh wait!! I think I'm late.My competition will started in a few minutes now.Let's go.You'll watch me compete right??"you ask him.He nod his head.Chihoon paid the bills and you bid goodbye at TaeJun and Hyung Seok.

"See you later,Mikki.Come here once in awhile.It's nice to meet you."TaeJun and Hyung Seok said.You nod your head."Ne."

 

                You and Chihoon arrive at your school afew minutes later.You quickly get in your team's canopy and prepare for the competition.You warmed up and prepare for your turn.

                You tried your best in your part.TOP Acd cheered for you.Espescially TeenTop.The event continued till the end.

                 You missed a lot of the event espescially TeenTop's part since you spent the time with Chihoon.Your school manage to get the second place in competition between schools.VioletBlue manage to get first place between teams.The event end with VioletBlue taking group picture together.B.A.P didn't even talk to you.Only the maknaes.They are too shocked by the scene just now.Daehyun have the urge to ask you who are the guy that carried you but stop it.

  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will you wait for the next chap??

Thanks>_<

This chap is sooo long and I decided to continue it at the next chap!

BTW,I recently read a wonderful and awsome story.Maybe some of you guys may know it but some would not know right??

It's 10080 !!!!!!!!!

I burst into tears reading that fic.It's recomended so that's mean that the fic is super duper awsome!! *Two thumbs up* ^^

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ok??

ILY<3 <3