CHAPTER 17

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

              It's Sunday and you are jogging at the park nearby the Han River. You tied your long lovely hair into a pony tail and put on your earphones listening to music. You were wearing white sports attire that day. While you were jogging,you accidentaly crash into a man. Both of you fell on the ground. Since you were listening to your music,you didn't notice him and that accident happened.

              You quickly get up and brush the dirt off your shirt and pants. You notice that your sunglasses fell off. You look at the man and widen your eyes. "Yi Fan." you said making that man look at you. He frown and stare at you. "How do you know my name?" he said with cold voice. You smile at him. " Is that you, angry bird??" you ask. You come closer at him making him gulp. You look at his face. "It's really you." you said and smile sweetly.

               Kris look at the familiar girl in front of him. He stare at your face and suddenly he widen his eyes. " Y..Y..YEON JU??" Kris sutters. You widen your eyes and nod your head many times while smile brightly. You instantly hug him and hid your face at his chest. "Yi Fan!!! I miss you!! " you said. Kris who were startled for awhile smile a little. He hug you back and spin you around making you giggle. He release you and cupped your happy face. " Are you really Yeon Ju?? The little Yeon Ju?" Kris ask with happy face. He look at your eyes.*I am Yeon Ju.* you thought to him. "You are." he said and hug you again. You hug him back.

                You release him and hold his hand. "How about we go somewhere else?? How about a cafe??" you ask. Kris nod his head and hug your shoulder. You look for your sunglasses and clean it before you wear it. Kris frown at you. "Why did you need to wear those??" he ask. "I'll tell you later." you said. You and Kris walk towards a cafe called Mint Cafe. It's the cafe that you and Chihoon went at the Sports Day. You walk in the cafe and greeted by Tae Jun. He widen his eyes.

" Mikki!!! " he shout making Hyun Seok look at him. He also widen his eyes. " Mikki!! " he shout too and rush towards you and hug you. Kris look at the scene frowning. Tae Jun instantly pull Hyung Seok off you. The two of them look at Kris. "Who's this?? Your boyfriend??" Tae Jun ask you. "It's my childhood friend oppa." you said. "Anyeonghaseyo,Kris ibnida." he said making you frown. *Kris?? * you thought but jest let it be.

"Anyeong Hyung Seok ibnida." Hyung Seok introduce himself.

" Tae Jun ibnida." Tae Jun introduce himself and hand shake with Kris.

                  You and Kris take a seat and order some drinks. The drinks come and Hyung Seok being the ' spy ' sit beside you. "So....Kris.Your name is Kris?? Not Korean??" he ask. Kris nod his head. " Just call me Kris. I'm Chinese-Canadian.Live at Korea." he said. Hyung Seok look at you kindda with judging eyes. " Chihoon didn't know about this right??" he smaller his eyes. " Chihoon didn't know that I have  a childhood friend." you said. "Y'know, we kindda know about your relationship with Chihoon." Tae Jun sit beside Kris and said that making both of you and Kris widen their eyes. " He told you guys??" you ask. " Not like basically tell us but he give us some clue." he said. "And??" you ask. " We know that you're his sis." Hyung Seok said making Kris widen his eyes a little more. " You have a brother??" Kris ask. "Not like real brother.We don't have the same blood. I'll tell you later." you said at Kris. He nod his head. You look at Tae Jun and Hyung Seok. " I want you guys get away from here. The things we wanna talk is personal."you said. Tae Jun and Hyung Seok nod their head and left.

                     Kris look at you with his cold judging eyes. " Don't give me that look,Yi Fan." you said.

" I demand you to tell me the whole story started when I go to Canada. I think there's A LOT that I missed." Kris said. You nod your head. "You really wanna get ready for that. It's super duper long story." you said. " I'm in." he said and smirk.

 You breathe in and started to tell him the story of your life.

                     " Weeks after you go to Canada, my parents died." you said and look at Kris reaction. He look shocked.

                     " It was a car accident. Both of them died. It was night and no one heard me. But there's this man found me and adopt me. You didn't know about it because no one told you and Uncle Wu or Aunt Wu. The man named Seth. I called him Seth appa. He has a son named Lee Chihoon. It's the guy that I talk with those two just now. They are Chihoon's bestfriend. Chihoon live at China. He only visit me five or six times a year.No one knows we are sibblings. Even my bestfriends." you stop talking and look at Kris. 

                     " I'm sorry for your parents death." he said. You nod your head. " Seth appa know my ability and has too. He can predict the future. But when he become old,he rarely have the prediction. After my parents died, Seth appa teach me how to be a strong girl. No girly stuff and so on. He set me and Chihoon rules to follow. It's nothing much but it really help us. One of the rules is master the deadliest martial arts.It help us protect ourselves when we are in danger. This is the picture of Chihoon." you take out your phone and give Kris to look.

                 " I went to TOP Acd and make friends with Teen Top.We were bestfriends until now." you said and show him the picture.

                " But then,Seth appa ask me to transfer to TS Acd. He said that he can't live any longer. He knows when he must go." you said trying to hold in your tears. Kris look at you with soft eyes.

                " I transfer to TS Acd and make friends with B.A.P. I don't have their picture.Sorry.Then, Teen Top transfer to TS Acd because they are too scared that I didn't adapt at the new school. I don't think you notice but after my parents died, I become a loner. No more cheerful and happy go luck attitude. I become cold and quiet." you said. Kris frown. " You didn't seems to." he said. " It's because I didn't show it to you. You are my one and only childhood friend. How could I be cold to you??" you ruffle his hair.

               "So..that's it.Any questions??" you ask him. Kris shook his head. " I think I understand. " he said and smile to you. " My story are slightly the same as yours. After I go to Canada, I become cold and quiet. I hate to talk to anybody. Everyday I think about you. When will I go to Korea?? Are you still here?? I keep thinking about that. But as years past,I make friends with five people but they have to transfer to Korea. I spent a year alone with no friends. This year I go to Korea and decided to stay here. My five bestfriend study at the same school as me."Kris tell you.

               "Let me guess,SM High??" you ask. Kris nod his head. "How did you know??" he ask. "I heard rumors about there's a transfer student at SM High." you said. Kris nod his head and continue to tell you his story. You two were having so much fun that day.

               "Wow.You're tall.I mean VERY tall." you said while walking at a park with Kris. You two were eating ice cream while asking each other questions. "I'm tall since child you know." Kris said and ruffle. " I heard that the guys called you Mikki.Is that your new name??" Kris ask. "Seth appa give me that name. I like it though. Most of the people didn't know my real name. How about you?? You said your name is Kris." you said. "Yeah.I live at Canada and my mom give me that name so that I can adapt there.I started using that name.None of my besties know my real name accept for you."Kris said and hug you shoulder.

                 "Why do you wear those sunglasses? Your eyes are the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. Why do you need to hide them??" Kris said and holding your glasses rim. "I don't know. Seth appa told me that. It's for my safetiness I guess. He also said that my glare is deadly."you said. "Can I ??" Kris said mentioning to your glasses. You think for awhile and nod your head. he pull the sunglasses slowly away from your face revealing your beautiful gorgeous pair of eyes.  "You know you're beautiful right?? I love your eyes." Kris siad and stare at your eyes. Your cheeks suddenly turn red. Kris laugh and pinch your reddened cheek. " So cute." he said. "Don't be so cheesy Yi Fan." you said. " I miss you calling me that name ,Yeonnie " he said and smile. "I miss you calling me Yeonnie." you said.

                  You spend the whole day with Kris enjoying the presence of others. Why not?? It's bout 12 years since you two met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So...Kris here!!! I really love this chap to be honest. >_< I love Kris and Mikki time together!!