CHAPTER 18

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

              B.A.P,Teen Top and you were having lunch at the back garden that Daehyun used to eat at. You listen to music while scrolling the pictures you take with Kris. You smile a little sometimes when you saw the funny posing you and Kris make. Daehyun tap your shoulder making you instantly close your ipod. "Watcha looking there. Mind to show me too?" he ask. You shook your head and make a cross. " Andwae.You can't.It's personal."you said.

                Daehyun sit down next to you.L.Joe turn around and saw Daehyun sit next to you. He sit beside you too ."Owh.Daehyun.Hi" LJoe greet. Daehyun smile at him. L.Joe look at you who were looking at outside the school. Actually, you were looking at SM HIGH nearby. It's not too far from your school. You thought about Kris and smile. Daehyun and L.Joe look at each other frowning seeing you smile suddenly. L.Joe slowly poke you making you look at him. *What??* you ask him.

               "Why are you smiling?? It creeps me out." L.Joe ask.Daehyun nod his head. You look at them and smile again. "I just thought of my friend." you said. "You have a new friend?? Boy or girl??" Daehyun ask. " It's not basically 'new' but I just met him yesterday." you said. "Him?" L.Joe ask. You nod your head. "Why are both of you so anxious?"you ask and look at them up and down.

                "Nothing.It creep us out seeing you smile alone.You aren't the girl who smile."Daehyun said and LJoe nod his head. "So..Daehyun,I heard from some girls yesterday that this school has a queenka?? Who are they?? Are they hot??" L.Joe ask. Daehyun think for awhile. " They are hot but not my taste." Daehyun said making you breathe out in relief. You didn't notice that you have been holding your breathe waiting Daehyun to answer. You somehow feel weird knowing that Daehyun will said some girls are hot. "They bullied the weaks." B.A.P suddenly sit around you followed by Teen Top. "Really?? We didn't know that." Teen Top said. "They are Secret." Himchan said. You nod your head.

                 "They bully pupils??" Chunji ask. Yongguk nod his head. "Girls like nerds or ugly girls. But the main pupils they bully are the ones who flirt us."he said. "It scared us out knowing that they'll make the girls life a leaving hell. I heard that they have alot of fanboys and most of them are the ones who Secret slept with."Jongup said. "So basically,they are s??" L.Joe ask. B.A.P nod ther heads.

              "They hate girls flirt us but they are the ones who flirt us like crazy."Zelo said. "It's good that they were suspended from the school." Zelo continued. "But I heard they are back.You need to beware of them Teen Top." Yongjae said.

                 As in cue, they all heard some very shrill voices calling them. "OPPA~~!!!! " Secret shout calling them. "Oh !!" Yongguk curse. You saw for girls running towards with their tight uniforms and high heels.

 

               "Oppa~~!!! We missed you so much!!! " Hyo Seong hug Yongguk's arm. He instantly push Hyo Seong's hand away making her pout. But it didn't last when she finds out there's six more handsome guys there. "Oh.Hello~~~ What are your names?? I'm Hyo Seong. The school queenka." Hyo Seong let out her hand ily to L.Joe. He didn't mind her and talk with Chunji. Zinger rolled her eyes and try to flirt Niel. She sit beside Niel and lean her head at his shoulder. "Anyeong oppa~~ What's your name?? I'm Zinger." she said and traced down her ty finger down to Niel's arm. Niel instantly look at Zinger and glare at her with his deadly glare making her frighten.

                "Well.Well.Well.Look who's here.A ." Sun Hwa stand behind you.The other Secret members gather around you. "So.You're new? I never seen you before." Ji Eun kneeled down and hold your chin with her fore finger. You look at her with your emotionless face. "Nice sunglasses." she said. "Thanks." you said and turn away from them.You stand up making them startled.B.A.P and Teen Top look at you. Hyo Seong look at you with her angry face. "Yah! Don't avoid us.I don't finish talk yet." she shout. You turn around and look at them. They look at you with angry face but no words come out. "3...2..1.." you count. "Time's up. You don't wanna talk anything. I guess I should leave now. Lunch time is over."you said and walk away. Teen Top instantly stand up and sneakered at Secret making the girls even more angry. "Bye bye ES!! " CAP said and walk away.

                   Secret turn at B.A.P and pout."Oppa~~did you see how the threat us??" Ji Eun said with fake sad voice. B.A.P stand up. "Awww~~So sad." Himchan said and smirk. "She did a good thing though."Yongjae said. "Good for you."Yongguk said.One by one B.A.P member leave and the last one is Daehyun. Ji Eun look at him and pout. She fake a cry. "Daehyun baby,you won't did the same thing as your hyungs right??" Ji Eun hug Daehyun's arm. He look at her with angry eyes. "Don't baby me Ji Eun!! I'm not your baby anymore.Stop this thing right now.If you dare to lay your filthy finger on her,I'll ing kill you and your es."Daehyun said with very intimidating voice making Ji Eun shiver. Daehyun harshly push her arm away from him and walk away.

                     Ji Eun stomp the ground angrily."It's the fault he threated me like this."she said. "Looks like Daehyun love someone."Hyo Seong said and smirk. "If I didn't get him no one will."Ji Eun smirk. "I'll teach that who's the ruler of this school." Sun Hwa said.

 

                      You get in the class and heard the girls gossip."Looks like Daehyun's ex girlfriend is back." "She's so scary you know." " They already break up but Ji Eun wouldn't let him go." "I heard that Daehyun caught her cheating on him."

*Daehyun's ex girlfriend is the queenka??* you thought.You suddenly grab your aching heart.*Why am I feeling like this.I think it's countless time it happens.*you thought. Suddenly,your phone vibrate.You look at your screen and there's showing Angry Bird.You smile and open the message.

R u free after school?? -Angry Bird

                         Kris's phone vibrate showing Yeonnie. He smile and open the message.Luhan who sit next to him frown weirdly.

Nope.Why?? - Yeonnie

Wanna hang out?? =D- Angry Bird

Lemme think...... -Yeonnie

Please?? *aegyo* - Angry Bird.

You laugh a little at his text.L.Joe look at you weirdly.

Sure.Why not?Haha>

               Kris smile at your text.But before he can reply it,Luhan grab his phone and read it. "Yeonnie??!!! Who's that??!! "Luhan shout making ExoM turn their heads and gather around Luhan. Tao stopped Kris from getting closser."Yah!! Give my damn phone back before I kill your asses!!" Kris shout at them. "Hyung!! You have a girlfriend??" Lay ask. "Aniya!! She's not my girlfriend."Kris said. "I don't believe you.Then who is she??" he ask. "My childhood friend ."Kris said and grab his phone from Luhan.

                 "Is she hot?? If she's not your girl, how about you introduce her to me??" Luhan ask making Kris glare at him."Not in a thousand years."he said with his cold voice. "I think it's my first time see you smile.Are you that close??"Luhan ask. "Since we born."Kris said and continue to text you.

Sorry for keeping you wait.My stupid friends took my phone just now.They thought that you're my girlfriend. - Angry Bird

You laugh at his text making L.Joe lean to read those text.You flick his forehead making him whine.He had an idea.He secretly get to your back and read it.He widen his eyes in shocked.

Am I your girlfriend?? - Yeonnie

Wanna be??- Angry Bird

Sure.No prob.I'm single you know. - Yeonnie

                Kris laugh making ExoM peek at his phone.Kris instantly glare at them."aww.hyung.We wanna read that too."Tao whine. Kris shook his head.ExoM have an idea.They

LOL.Wanna watch movies or shopping?- Angry Bird

Shopping I guess.Both suggestion are !! :P - Yeonnie

ExoM try to hold in their laugh. *She's cool!!* they all thought.

Awww...then?? How about you suggest?? - Angry Bird

My brain just get out from me just a few hours ago.It betrayed me.I have no ideas. - Yeonnie

Kris and ExoM burst into laughter at your text.Kris instantly turn around and glare at them after knowing them stalking him.

"She's so cool hyung.Can we met her??" Lay ask. "Not today.maybe next time."Kris said making them punch the air.

Fine.Let's just shopping.I'll treat. - Angry Bird

Oh really?? Thanks dude. -Yeonnie

You know me.I'm always kind and awsome ;D - Angry Bird

Lol no.So where are we gonna meet?? - Yeonnie

I fetch you home?? You can visit my new house too - Angry Bird

I don't care.You're home alone?? - Yeonnie

There's some friends hang out at my house since my house is awsome like the owner. -Angry Bird

You're so cocky.Fine.I'll wait you at my school's gate. What car again?? - Yeonnie

It's a mercedes - Angry Bird

ok.I'll see you then. - Yeonnie

              Kris look at ExoM."You guys gonna hang at my place like ussual??"he ask. "Of course.We'll hang out at your place although you go dating with Yeonnie."Lay said. "She'll come at my house just for awhile." Kris said making them widen their eyes. Smiles started to creep at their face. "Chincha??? Woah!! So cool!! Daebak.You're truly awsome hyung!!"Luhan give Kris a thumbs up. "I know I am. No need to tell me again." Kris said. Luhan rolled his eyes. "So cocky." he said.

             "Who is he??" Teen Top gather around you.You look at them and frown."Did you just stalk me messaging??" you ask them. "Kindda.Now tell me.Who is he??" L.Joe ask. " Just my childhood friend.He'll fetch me home.We'll hang out."you said. "I think that guy is the other man than us that make you smile. If he's not dangerous I shall not spy you ma'am."L.Joe said and hold his heart and bow at you.

                  "Good my servant."you said and ruffle his hair.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think it's the first time ExoM gonna meet Mikki

So guys How was it???
I don't receive comments T_T

You know I'm lonely without the readers to comment.

Just comment anything. I don't care.