CHAPTER 21

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

        

                You wake up in the morning and found out that the house is slightly have weird silence. *Maybe it just the wind.* you thought. You get to your bathroom and wash up before you get down to the dining room. You take out some cereal and eat your breakfast . After awhile, you notice that there's no Seth appa. You turn your head at the kitchen but nobody's there. " Maybe he's gone to work. " you mumble but deep inside you, you felt squishy and not good. Suddenly, the house phone rings making you flinch at your seat. You instantly pick up the phone.

" Yeobaseyo?? " you said and the next sentence you heard making you dropped the phone.

You quickly grab your jacket,phone ,bike key and rush out from the house leaving your breakfast and backpack at home.

              You arrive at the hospital and rush to Seth appa. You look at him who is covered by white clothe. The doctor open in revealing Seth appa. You look at Seth appa with emotionless face. *I'M.NOT.GOING.TO.CRY!! * you thought with shaky hands. You slowly reach Seth appa's face and cares him. "What happened to him??" you ask the doctor. "Do you know that he had heart problem??" the doctor ask. You nod your head. "I know that his heart problem is the highest and can't be cured." you said making the doctor nod his head. " Does he have any relatives?? " the doctor ask. You nod your head. " He has a son.Maybe I can contact him." you said and call Chihoon oppa.

               Chihoon who were eating pick up his ringing phone. "Yeobaseyo Mikki??" he ask. You tell him what had happened and he become speechless for awhile. " Ouh..ok.I'll take the earliest flight." Chihoon said. He instantly call his chinese friend that he has some urgent case at Korea. He quickly booked the earliest ticket to Korea.

                You just sit at the cafeteria ( at the hospital ) looking at the empty space. Your mind went blank and you can't think anything. Your phone rings and showed L.Joe's face at the screen. You pick it up and didn't say anything.

" Yeobaseyo Mikki?? Where are you?? Why didn't come to school?? " L.Joe ask worriedly.

" I'm at a hospital." you said with no emotion. LJoe's eyes instantly widen making Teen Top and B.A.P look at him with question eyes.

"What happened?? " he ask.

" Seth appa." you said. L.Joe understand what the means and look at Teen Top with sad eyes. B.A.P look at L.Joe weirdly.

"I'll get there. Wait for me." he said and ended the call.

"What happened??" Ricky ask.

" Uncle Seth. He's gone." L.Joe with shaky voice said making Teen Top gasp.

B.A.P look at Teen Top. "What happened?? Who's Uncle Seth?? Hyung answer me." Zelo plead.

" He's Mikki's dad. I mean not like actual dad, Mikki is adopted. Uncle Seth had heart problem and he's gone now." CAP said.

"Kaja.Let's get to the hospital. I'll call the principal." CAP said.

 

              Teen Top and BAP arrive at the hospital and search for you. They found you sitting on a bench at the hospital's park. " Mikki!! " L.Joe called you and instantly hug you who were staring blanky. You didn't hug him back making L.Joe felt nervous. *Don't Mikki.Don't change please.* he thought and hug you tightly. Daehyun look at you with soften eyes.

              L.Joe cupped your emotionless face. Daehyun startled at L.Joe's action. *What the heck is he doing??* he thought. "Promise me you won't change." L.Joe said. You just stare at his face blankly. Teen Top look at each other. " Eottokae?? " Changjo ask his hyung but they just sigh. BAP who didn't know a single thing just keep quite.

               They get in the hospital and found their principal waiting for them. " Principal?? Why did you come here??" Teen Top and BAP aks. "Mikki ofcourse.Seth is my friend." he said.  "Nevermind Mikki-ah.I'll take care of the things. Now, I need you to get back home and rest. You're strong and I know it. I'll call you when the ceremony gonna started." the principal said and cares Mikki's hair. You slowly walk out from the hospital and ride your bike home. Teen Top and BAP followed you along. " She look like a robot. No emotion at all. " Zelo said. "We're scared that she become the old her." Teen Top said making BAP frown. " The old her?? " Daehyun ask. "After both of her parents died, she turned into a cold and heartless girl. We need at least a month to become her friend and a year to become her bestfriend. And the death of Uncle Seth ,I'm scared that she turned again." L.Joe said with sad voice.

                   You get home and just leave the door open cuz you know that Teen Top and BAP are gonna come. You change your clothes and get down. You saw that Teen Top and BAP already gather at the living room. You get in the kitchen and make them some drinks. You give each of them the drinks and sit on a sofa. " We're sorry for Uncle Seth's death." CAP said. You nod your head. "You should get back home. The death ceremony starts at 7pm." you said emotionless. Teen Top and BAP bd you goodbye and get back home. You just sit on the sofa stare blanky again.

 

                    You get out from your house wering black clothes and headed towards the ceremony place with your black Audi making you look super cool plus cold.


                You get out from your car making people look at the emotionless goddess in black.

 

 

 

                 You let your hair down and didn't wear glasses because you think the people will think you're rude. You walk in and look at Seth appa's big photo surrounded by white flowers. Teen Top and BAP arrive and get in the room group by group.

 

               They bow at you alittle before they walk out from the room. Since Seth appa doesn't have relatives, only his friends, Chihoon's, your friends and the neighbours come visit. You look at Seth appa's photo again with no emotion at your face. Suddenly there's a tap at your shoulder. You look at him. " Taejun oppa. Hyun Seok oppa. " you said. They smile at you. " Anyeong Mikki-ah. Sorry for the death of Uncle Seth." they said and hug you.Teen Top and BAP look at the handsome men that are with you. " Who are them??" Zelo ask Teen Top. "We didn't know. It's our first time saw them." Chunji said.

             

Taejun

Hyun Seok (just imagine him with his brown/black hair and without the hat)

 

               After the two of them give respect to Seth appa, they hug you before they went home. "Send my regards at Chihoon." Hyun Seok said.You nod your head and try to smile alittle.TaeJun ruffle your hair and get out from the room.He caught Teen Top and BAP were looking at them up and down.He just ignore them and went home.

               After awhile,the open by a guy who look tired and sad get in. Jongup nudge Yongguk .     "It's the guy that save Mikki." he said. Chihoon quickly get in the room where you're in. Teen Top and BAP peeked in curious. They saw Chihoon instantly hug you tightly. Daehyun's eyes widen and his heart felt hurt.

 

 

                When Chihoon look at your emotionless and fragile body,he quickly hug you. You hid your head on his chest and close your eyes. You felt alittle better when your brother is here. "Oppa I'm scared." you said with shaky voice. Teen Top and BAP widen their eyes. It's the first time for today you show your emotions. And you show it at a guy that they didn't know.

                Chihoon hug you and cradle you. "Aniya.You'll be fine.Oppa's here. Kwenchana."he said. He felt pity seeing her little sister like that. After he give respect to his father he sit next to you. Kris who just know that news quickly get to the ceremony.

 

               He get in the room and saw you sitting next to familiar guy. *Chihoon.Yeonnie's brother.* he thought. He get in the room and give respect at Seth appa.

You who were resting your head on Chihoon's shoulder saw Kris coming in.You watch him give respect at your father.

                Kris get infront of Chihoon and give him a brotherly hug. "Chihoon hyung,I'm Yeonju's childhood friend Kris. I'm sorry for Uncle Seth's desth."he said himself. Chihoon nod his head and smile a little.

Kris get next to you and hug you. You hug him back. * How did you know??* you thought to him.     " Taejun hyung.He called me." he said and grab your cold hands. " Your cold."he said. You just let him hold your hand. His hands are warm and you like it. Chihoon look at you who were holding Kris's hand.

                 After the ceremony ends,they have a little feast. Teen Top and BAP sit a table while you,Chihoon and Kris sit a table. * TaeJun oppa and Hyun Seok oppa came over just now. They send regards to you.* you thought to Chihoon. He just nod his head and eat the foods. He and Kris exchanging questions since they both are really close to you.

                  You get to BAP and Teen Top's table and sit next to Daehyun. He unknowingly grab your cold hand with his warm hand. " Did you eat already??" he ask. You nod a little. Daehyun brush the strands of hair at your face and eat. He will sometime give you some food. Although you refuse he still feed you. After a few hours, you thanked the guests and went home with Chihoon.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok.This is a sad chap. T_T

I still can't think an idea how Daehyun and Mikki will be together.*stress*