CHAPTER 1

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

Third person POV

 "Omma!!*Sob*Appa!!*Sob*" She shouted at them.

They were covered with their own blood. The family of three had an accident and hit a big tree. It was night and there's no one there. The girl was 11 years old that time and she was shivering in fright by the bloody scene in front of her. 

"Wake up.Don't leave me alone.I'm scared." she cried and grabbed her father's shoulder shaking it.

              Suddenly, she heard the door next to her opened. She instantly felt scared and started to shout "Don't hurt me!Don't hurt me!"with her tears pouring heavily.

              "No don't cry girl.I'm not gonna hurt you.I'll help you.But first,you must to help me to pull your parents out from the car."the man said while hugging her.

             She felt safe in his arms and did as he said. She help him pull her parents out from the car. The man call the ambulance and both of  them arrived at the hospital. After some hours waiting, the doctor get out from the operation room and talk to the man.

"I'm sorry but we couldn't save them  They experience too much blood loss." the doctor said and walked away. 

               The girl looked at the man who was walking towards her with a sad face. She had just got treated by the nurse since she injured her head and was waiting at the bench nearby. 

"Uncle,what happen? Where are my parents?" she asked him. He instantly kneeled to her level and hugged her

"I'm sorry dear, but your parents didn't survive. They experience too much blood loss. The doctor couldn't save them." The  man said.

The statement make her fell onto her knees. Luckily the man catched her in time. The girl cried in his arms as he soothed her hair whispering "It's ok. I'm here." Unknowingly, she fell into a deep painful slumber.

               "It's okey.I'll protect you." he said and kissed her forehead.

Actually,while he was walking home from his work at that night,he saw a car hit a tree.He quickly rush to the car and saw a little girl crying for her parents.He looked at the driver seat and saw a man was covered by blood. So does the woman next to him. As he opened the door,his heart stop for a second seeing an angelic little girl crying miserably. He was softened by the sight. He instantly hugged her unknowingly. He suddenly feel that he need to protect the girl. His sixth sense never disapointed him.

               The next morning, the 11 year old girl woke up at an unfamiliar place and felt scared. Yesterday's memories rush into her head she started to cry again. The man who was just passing by her room, heard that and quickly get into her room. She looked at the familiar man and cry even harder.

"Where am I? What happend? Where am I? Who are you?" She shot him with multiples questions. He smile warmly and sit beside her on the bed."Firstly,I want to ask you what's your name." he said.

"Lee Yeon Ju ibnida." She introduced herself and bow her head a little.

               "Your name is as beautiful as the owner. For your information, you're at my home. You fell asleep yesterday.I'm Uncle Seth by the way.Just call me uncle."he said.

She just nod your head."Do you somehow have relatives??"Uncle Seth ask her.u shook your head."They're all dead."you whisper.He nod his head."So that's mean I must send you to the orphanage."he said.Your eyes widen in frighten."Or you want to be my daughter instead."he said."I prefer to be your daughter than be at the orphanage."you said.Uncle Seth smile."So that's mean you're my daughter from now."he said and hug you.You hug him slowly.You instantly felt safe in his arm and smile unknowingly.After he release you he kiss your forehead."I'll call you Mikki for now.Is that okey for you?"he ask.You nod your head and smile cutely."Ne.That's okey for me.I like the name though."you said.Uncle Seth get out from the room and you go cleaned yourself.You found a t-shirt and a pair of pants on the bed after you get out from the bathroom.You didn't realize that the room was big.*I think it's a bungalow.*you thought and wear the clothes.You tied your long hair into a ponytail.

                  You carefully step down the stairs and you immediately spot Uncle Seth preparing the table.You instantly go to him and decided to help him.He thanked you."Let's wait for Chihoon."he said.You frown."Who is Chihoon?"you ask.Before Uncle Seth want to say a voice cut him."It's me."a boy said and sit next to you.He smile at you and you smile back at him.*Handsome.*you thought and bit your lip."No lip bitting Mikki."Uncle said.You look at him with questioning face.

               "Finish first your breakfast.Later I'll tell you at the living room."he said.You all finished your breakfast and headed to the living room.

               "Actually,I never thought that I'm gonna adopt a daughter."he said when you all have sit at the living room.You just listen his explaination."But my sixth sense said that I should protect you.I have great sixth sense so does Chihoon.They are in our genes.And my sixth sense never failed."he said."I feel like I need to protect you.That night when the first time I saw you,you look like a fragile little angel.You can break easily.So I decided to make you my daughter.And you are officially my daughter.I already filed the document.You must to follow the rules that I give you everyday.It's for your own good.I gonna trained you to become stronger.I want you to mastered the deadliest martial arts.You gonna trained with Chihoon.I need you to sign this paper.It's the eviden that you will follow my rules.Like I said just now,it's for your own good."he explain to you."What if I broke them??"you ask him."You'll regret it because it can changes your future."he said.

               You think for awhile and and sign the paper with heavy heart."Btw,who is Chihoon??Is he your son??"you ask Uncle Seth while looking at Chihoon who sits next to Uncle Seth."Yes.His my son and your brother.He's 14 years old now."he said.Your eyes widen and you smile brightly."That's mean I need to call you oppa.I'm 11 now."you said.Uncle and Chihoon nod their heads.

              "Today,I'm gonna give you some rules.Firstly,I don't want you to be too girly.I want you to be tough and strong.No girly actions like lip bitting or giggling."he said.

He list the girly things that you can't do.After that,he brought you a shopping mall to but some clothes.When you want to but dresses,he shook his head and handed you some t-shirt,hoodies and pants.You just folllow what he said.He bought you alot of clothes.You scared that he finished his money but he said that he have alot of money since he's a sucessful business man.

 

            He trained you martial arts.At first,you having a bad time.You sweat like crazy.You even injured yourself but Uncle Seth said that you need to treat your wound yourself.He just show you the basic.Since you're a fast learner,you improved your skills.Your attitude change 360 degree.You are no longer a girly girl before but a tougher girl now.You didn't look like a tomboy but just act like it.Uncle Seth didn't want you to be a tomboy though.Just a tougher girl.You also changes school.You studied at TOP Academy and friends with TeenTop and a sporting Park Hyojin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's the first chap for today.

I'll update soon.i promise.

Comment and subscraibe okey??

ILY<3<3